Any guesses on a trial date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighNC

Reaction score
Wasn't February bandied about when the bail discussion was going on?

Anyone hear anything about when this might start?

I'd like justice to be swift here and get things going.

Hi RNC!

I've heard possibly this fall (maybe Sept/Oct)?

Fall?

Aye carumba.

Although - perhaps he'll just cop a plea by then.

I am halfway through Deadly Dose. Excellent read. Perhaps Ann and Brad could become pen pals - they seem like 2 peas in a pod.

Depends on what's ahead of this case in the court system and if there will be any continuances. Cases seem to wind their way slowly through the system. I was actually surprised that it might start this year--I had thought it wouldn't get to court until 2010.

RNC - as I recall, during the last hearing when the jailed one's lawyer was whinning about the bail being impossible, the judge did indicate the issue could be revisted in February if the jailed one was still behind bars.

I doubt that means a trial start time but it may be some time frame for the submission of various motions and general housekeeping things. But you are right, there was a reference to February - just don't know the context.

QUOTE=raisincharlie;3206992]RNC - as I recall, during the last hearing when the jailed one's lawyer was whinning about the bail being impossible, the judge did indicate the issue could be revisted in February if the jailed one was still behind bars.

I doubt that means a trial start time but it may be some time frame for the submission of various motions and general housekeeping things. But you are right, there was a reference to February - just don't know the context.[/QUOTE]

:seeya: Hiya Bubba! SG, RNC. I just hope that, if the issue is revisted next month, that it won't mean the bail would be cut back so he could afford to bail himself out. Of course, if he could bail himself out, he could stay put and then use that money to send to his children. I can't see that he could make much of a difference outside, anyway.

And to my mind, at least, lowering the bail would seem like a huge disrespect to Nancy. He's disrespected her enough.

Fall?

Aye carumba.

Although - perhaps he'll just cop a plea by then.

I am halfway through Deadly Dose. Excellent read. Perhaps Ann and Brad could become pen pals - they seem like 2 peas in a pod.

That is a very good book. I read it last fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74