1180 users online (247 members and 933 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

Is there one particular thing on this case that is just driving you crazy? One particular aspect that you really want to know about more than other things? What ONE thing would you liked most cleared up/answered?

BESIDES these two obvious ones.

1. WHY did Casey kill her beautiful little girl?

2. HOW did Casey kill her beautiful little girl?

I would go with HOW did Caylee die as # 1, but other than that, if it wasn't an option, I think I would want to know....

How Casey came up with ZFG name for the nanny?

It just drives me crazy. So many Z's, so many G's, so many coincidences and everytime I think I have figured it out, someone else comes up with another great explination or theory. Was it from ZG at Sawgrass? Was it the next door neighbor's names? Did it have something to do with the abandoned house? Was it a fake name she was using for awhile? Was it from the computer stolen from the office of a Zenaida Gonzalez? Where the heck did she get that name from!?!

Of course there are TONS of other things that drive me crazy that I would like to know too, but the ZFG really bugs me the most.

Who the father is.

Where was Caylee for those 2.6 days

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    Who the father is.
    Same here.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

I would ask who and what got under your skin so bad that you felt you couldn't leave her at a hospital, police station, fire department, somewhere that you knew someone would take good care of her?
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Who else was involved in any way?

Where was Caylee when Casey "worked" if not with Cindy?????????

Cindy - why did you allow it all?
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

To Casey: What have you done?

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    It has appeared to me that mainstram media does not want to follow the money trail. Why does everyone surrounding this case not want to or our legally not able to discuss this. Why is someone not wanting there name attached to this case if they are funding it? Everyone seems to get alittle agitated when monies are brought up. Could a benefactor be able to control the outcome at trial? What is in it for a silent benefactor? I wish some of the reporters from the old days, that wern't so politically correct, and would get their hands alittle bit dirty would dig into this subject. Why would someone ant to invest money into what appears as a murderess baby killer.

To Cindy: Knowing what you truthfully know, what punishment do you REALLY think is fitting for your daughter?

How did Caylee spend the last few days of her life.

Why would you even think of killing your child instead of giving her up for adoption. And why are you such a spiteful b*tch?

To JB - Are you really buying her crap?
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

WHEN did you kill her???

Ronald Reagan:

Facts are stubborn things.

One picture is worth 1,000 denials.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast