If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
Is there one particular thing on this case that is just driving you crazy? One particular aspect that you really want to know about more than other things? What ONE thing would you liked most cleared up/answered?

BESIDES these two obvious ones.

1. WHY did Casey kill her beautiful little girl?

2. HOW did Casey kill her beautiful little girl?

I would go with HOW did Caylee die as # 1, but other than that, if it wasn't an option, I think I would want to know....

How Casey came up with ZFG name for the nanny?

It just drives me crazy. So many Z's, so many G's, so many coincidences and everytime I think I have figured it out, someone else comes up with another great explination or theory. Was it from ZG at Sawgrass? Was it the next door neighbor's names? Did it have something to do with the abandoned house? Was it a fake name she was using for awhile? Was it from the computer stolen from the office of a Zenaida Gonzalez? Where the heck did she get that name from!?!

Of course there are TONS of other things that drive me crazy that I would like to know too, but the ZFG really bugs me the most.

I would ask who and what got under your skin so bad that you felt you couldn't leave her at a hospital, police station, fire department, somewhere that you knew someone would take good care of her?

Where was Caylee when Casey "worked" if not with Cindy?????????

It has appeared to me that mainstram media does not want to follow the money trail. Why does everyone surrounding this case not want to or our legally not able to discuss this. Why is someone not wanting there name attached to this case if they are funding it? Everyone seems to get alittle agitated when monies are brought up. Could a benefactor be able to control the outcome at trial? What is in it for a silent benefactor? I wish some of the reporters from the old days, that wern't so politically correct, and would get their hands alittle bit dirty would dig into this subject. Why would someone ant to invest money into what appears as a murderess baby killer.

To Cindy: Knowing what you truthfully know, what punishment do you REALLY think is fitting for your daughter?

How did Caylee spend the last few days of her life.

Why would you even think of killing your child instead of giving her up for adoption. And why are you such a spiteful b*tch?

Maybe when I calm down from the new info released regarding the heart sticker etc placed on her mouth...I will answer this in the way this thread intended...but for NOW......

My question would be to the CHILD MURDERER Casey.
And I would like to be the one that gets to ask her...

"Would you prefer the needle or the chair?"

I believe it is the ONLY truthful answer we will ever get from this MONSTER!

:praying: Rest in peace little Caylee. You will forever be our Sunshine.

Maybe when I calm down from the new info released regarding the heart sticker etc placed on her mouth...I will answer this in the way this thread intended...but for NOW......

My question would be to the CHILD MURDERER Casey.
And I would like to be the one that gets to ask her...

"Would you prefer the needle or the chair?"

I believe it is the ONLY truthful answer we will ever get from this MONSTER!

:praying: Rest in peace little Caylee. You will forever be our Sunshine.

:clap::clap:

KC, did you really think everyone would believe the Zanny story? And do you still think they are buying it?

What really happened on the evening of the 15th/what was really the last thing said to each other that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back