2009.01.22 HLN Segment on Cindy A

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
They are doing a call in segment about what she possibly knew before, during, and after Caylee's murder according to what Mike G. just reported. Coming up after the Travolta Story on blackmail.

I've felt that CA has known for a while...shortly after Caylee's B-day. She just does not want the rest of the world to know. She is protecting KC and so is LA. but they all know.

They are talking about before, during, and after the murder (not just recently).

Coming up next!

I hope someone finally says what alot of us have.

First heard from Cindy talking about the dead body in the car not only to 911, but to coworkers. They are all discussing about her being at work and the coworker making her go call the police.

co-workers told CA to call LE when no Caylee or KC could be located...trouble @ home since before Caylee. GA always in trouble.
CA knew something was wrong before but refused to notify LE.

CA always taking care of Caylee before. coworkers suggested she get custody...CA "I can't afford it!"

Wish I could watch this online! Thanks for updating us without TV access right now. :blowkiss:

"Smells like a dead body in the car" CA told more than one person about this. Criticzing CA for not going home after finding car.

"If baby is dead, I don't know what I am going to do" CA to co-workers.

Both parents told LE that KC was lying and that something might have happened to baby and she is withholding information.

"denial starts right out of the gate" - TH

Maybe KC felt entitlement to live her life as she wanted since CA promised to help her when they found out she was pg. "You wanted this baby, you got it."

Nothing new on charges on CA.

Talking about CA and GA insisting later that it was pizza. "No way!"

Talking about CA not knowing KC was pg until 6 weeks before the birth.

OMG!!! after the comercials they will discuss how CA did not know KC was pregnant until 6 weeks before birth. (old news)

talking about the wedding and KC was pregnant and CA & GA denied this to family

One thing that is bothering me is ,when CA's co-workers suggest to CA to call the police, CA stated she had work to do. The one important word people are leaving out of the documents is that CA became AGITATED when they suggested calling LE. Why agitation towards co-workers who were trying to give helpful advice? Denial early on when it pertained to KC.

discussing how KC joked about putting the baby to sleep with meds...

GA "brow beaten" by KC and CA. - TH's surmise from what co-workers said about KC yelling at GA as much as CA yelled at him.

Co workers - KC obviously pg and CA actedl ike she didn't know. "What is wrong with family dynamic?" Maybe going to have baby and give child up, not tell mom because she knew mom would talk her out of it. (TH)

Will co-worker statements do anything at trial? Probably not. per TH

Impossible not to despise this woman for things that have been alleged. Smirking, smiling. Not a great client.

RM will testify about putting Caylee to sleep with medicine. A+B+C - putting it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear