1334 users online (279 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

Listen Folks...word is from a local resident, 7 marked cars at A's house now...rumor for now, should be proven by morning...heads up.

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

scandi, that was kind of you to explain about the images. It's like algebra and oh my .. dilema. I got it though! Thanks.

Oh by the way, I have to make sure that WS understands that I don't think that Lassen is involved; it's just that Casey had access to all that duct tape at the May party. Gee I've got to be careful because all the poor people that are being vetted because of knowing her. Mind you if you go to their myspace pages, they sure haven't stopped living their life or partying. Too bad KC can't see all the good times being had. Me Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    Listen Folks...word is from a local resident, 7 marked cars at A's house now...rumor for now, should be proven by morning...heads up.
    Seriously? The sound you hear is me running down to the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Seriously? The sound you hear is me running down to the basement.
    Yes...4 marked, 3 unmarked...I pm'ed you..lol...and a helicopter...channel 9 said they have a reporter enroute to the scene!! You can call and ask...

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

I knew I stayed up for a reason Paladine yeesh

Yes...4 marked, 3 unmarked...I pm'ed you..lol...and a helicopter...channel 9 said they have a reporter enroute to the scene!!
    Heli too? Whoa. I just alerted this to the rumor thread. Psssst, clear out your pm's. lol

Yes...4 marked, 3 unmarked...I pm'ed you..lol...and a helicopter...channel 9 said they have a reporter enroute to the scene!! You can call and ask...
    Please keep us posted! Can this mean they are arresting them? Why else so many cars???? Casey is already behind bars, the body has been found.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Please keep us posted! Can this mean they are arresting them? Why else so many cars???? Casey is already behind bars, the body has been found.

And, the neighbor said, the cop cars were blocking the driveway...

Should we discuss it in a new thread or the rumor thread? Sounds like ch9 will confirm shortly.

I wish I was local GRRRRR

they are on scene because george anthony has been reported missing!!! Per Channel 9...call to confirm!!

I'll post anything i get on the rumor thread....
    I couldn't find the Rumor thread, Bump it will you? Also nothing on Google News about it yet, so we'll have to rely on local reports...
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I'll post anything i get on the rumor thread....
    Thanks!

Here is the link to the rumor thread for those who want to follow.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=1#post3207635

thanks much Paladine

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    What is that thing that looks like a badge next to their license plate?
    I think it is The Kid Finders Logo
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast