GUILTY MO - Danial & Linda Rinehart for incest, death of newborn, Harrisonville, 2004

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.kmbc.com/mostpopular/18549054/detail.html

Cass County prosecutors announced charges against a man Friday for allegedly raping a relative and killing at least one of the babies.

Danial M. Rinehart, 47, was charged with one count of second-degree murder, endangering the welfare of a child, statutory rape, two counts of incest and two counts of abandonment of a corpse. (more at link)

http://www.kansascity.com/679/story/997702.html

(snip)
Danial “Danny” M. Rinehart, 47, faces numerous charges: second-degree murder in connection with one of the deaths, endangering the welfare of a child, statutory rape, two counts of incest and two counts of accessory abandonment of a corpse.
His wife, Linda Rinehart, faces one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
According to court documents filed in support of the charges, one of Rinehart’s other daughters called police from a Harrisonville Wal-Mart on Oct. 3 and reported that her father had been having sexual relations with her sister and had fathered four children, three of whom had died.

the mother knew about the abuse and the pregnacies even helped deliver a couple of them and stated she didnt leave him because she wasnt good enough for anyone else<<<<<Can you belive it?

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/missouristatenews/story/301BEFCF894A3BBB86257547006BE164?OpenDocument

Missouri dad charged in killing baby he fathered with daughter

the mother knew about the abuse and the pregnancies even helped deliver a couple of them and stated she didn't leave him because she wasn't good enough for anyone else<<<<<Can you believe it?

WildTrose...What sick, disgusting people, this case makes me sick! I don't know who is more sick - him or the wife!

Who knows how LONG this mother allowed the father to RAPE their daughter.
IF the daughter had a child in 2004 that would have made her 14 yrs. old when she got pregnant...

I suspect this lazy, sick, incestuous pedophile had been raping his daughter for years before she was 'of age' to get pregnant...

According to the court documents, the first child was born in 2004 in Oklahoma and was buried there. The last child was born in 2008.

http://www.kansascity.com/679/story/997702.html

(snip)
Danial “Danny” M. Rinehart, 47, faces numerous charges: second-degree murder in connection with one of the deaths, endangering the welfare of a child, statutory rape, two counts of incest and two counts of accessory abandonment of a corpse.
His wife, Linda Rinehart, faces one count of endangering the welfare of a child.

According to court documents filed in support of the charges, one of Rinehart’s other daughters called police from a Harrisonville Wal-Mart on Oct. 3 and reported that her father had been having sexual relations with her sister and had fathered four children, three of whom had died......

One count???? this mother, Linda, is as guilty as he is...

How is a death of a child through neglect/rape/child molestation/incest/rape/total control of a person, not first degree??

This souless, sick person needs the death penality before he has any chance of hurting/ killing and raping another child....:behindbar

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Harrisonville seems to be turning into a hotbed of CRIME!!! Small town community seems to be experiencing a spurt of lawlessness. November gave us a still unsolved brutal murder of Cara Roberts, and January has provided a gun store robbery, and now this!!!! Absolutely senseless... At least this pervert and the gun store robbers have been caught and will get some kind of punishment. Poor Cara has yet to receive justice, and god help this mans daughter that has been put through unspeakable actions. I agree, her mother is just as guilty as he is!!!

the mother knew about the abuse and the pregnacies even helped deliver a couple of them and stated she didnt leave him because she wasnt good enough for anyone else<<<<<Can you belive it?

Its sad but true and common. A lot of women stay in abusive relationships for various reasons, including fear of leaving (they can be killed then) or their self esteem is so low that the abusive relationship is better than nothing.:mad:

Is it me or is it civilization that's spiraling down a dark dark corridor? Seems the crimes in the news the past 6 months have become more and more heinous (and scary). I watched this report with DH and DD and all of us were just speechless. WOW. Then the very next story was about the 22 yr old auctioning off her virginity!

What a world we live in. (hangs head)

Is it me or is it civilization that's spiraling down a dark dark corridor? Seems the crimes in the news the past 6 months have become more and more heinous (and scary). I watched this report with DH and DD and all of us were just speechless. WOW. Then the very next story was about the 22 yr old auctioning off her virginity!

ITA! it's very scary and sad.

:puke:

Its sad but true and common. A lot of women stay in abusive relationships for various reasons, including fear of leaving (they can be killed then) or their self esteem is so low that the abusive relationship is better than nothing.:mad:

Then I would just have to be killed because they would be killing me anyway if they harmed my children.

When children aren't involved then the decision rests solely on the spouse who is being abused but if they have children.........they must not..........they cannot:mad: stand idly by and participate and enable these POSs.:furious:

They become as much of the problem as the abuser whom they enable.

This so called mother deserves many more charges than just one that will probably get her no jail time.

She is as guilty as if she was the get away driver in a bank hold up that resulted in grave harm or death.

imo

I don't think so. Incest has always been one of our country's dirty secrets for many decades.

While lawmakers rave and create laws when a stranger rapes and kills a child they do not look at the other 95% of the children, who are also being repeatedly rape, incestuously impregnated or murdered by someone they know, usually a family member.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back