Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 190

Thread: Brad Conway Press Conference 1/23/09

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,870
    OMG Reann, pinch-poke-you-owe-me-a-coke! How odd is it that we posted almost the same thing at the same time? I have seen your name before - it is a lot like mine, but I don't think we have ever posted this close together. Nice to meet you!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by keepinup View Post
    Yes!!!!!!! he did say "killed and dismembered "I was also shocked to hear that.
    I heard it too! I was taken aback but wondered if he meant the remains were scattered...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    41,920
    Quote Originally Posted by tkparker View Post
    My son was killed in a car accident a couple years ago at 16. I felt tremendous amount of guilt, not that I had any control over the situation.. but, constantly going over things in my head that I could of done differently. A coke bottle rolled under his foot and he couldn't stop the car at at a stop sign. I ran that stop sign 15 times in one day. Morning, afternoon, night.. It was a cry for help. I wasn't trying to kill myself... I know it sounds like it..

    Extreme grief makes you do strange things. There is no comparison with my son's death to what the Anthony's are going through. It is just un-imaginable. I had no one watching my every more, reporting it, no child being prosecuted.. none of the stuff they are going through and I felt helpless, hopeless, and exhausted. We need to remember that the Anthony's are going through some extreme pain, shoes that I never ever want to walk in.
    Your post is so moving and I am so very sorry for your loss and what you have gone through. Thank you for sharing your experience and your insights as surely it was not easy. It helps give us another perspective on what/how George may be going through, something many of us cannot even begin to imagine.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    41,920
    Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    I can't help but think back to when GA said early on he'd "die" if it would bring Caylee home..I believed him then & I believe now he wants to die so he can be with Caylee..It's been reported he wrote that but I'd still have this same POV even if I never heard about the letter.
    IIRC, he also said something like, 'If we lost Caylee, we have lost a daughter too'

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3,870
    Quote Originally Posted by b1c2 View Post
    Rock star?

    Thanks! We needed that!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by forensicbuff5747 View Post
    I wish Caylee had gotten the same response. Missing, and reported immediatley!
    ditto ditto ditto...

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, Penninsula
    Posts
    17,667
    Where is Lee? I thought he moved in to help out. People assumed it was just for Cindy, but maybe not.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post

    Thanks! We needed that!
    I'm glad. Its been a stressful day for everyone here and I hope a little levity helped.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    OMG Reann, pinch-poke-you-owe-me-a-coke! How odd is it that we posted almost the same thing at the same time? I have seen your name before - it is a lot like mine, but I don't think we have ever posted this close together. Nice to meet you!
    LOL... sure is odd I agree.... good thing you have an icon by your name or I might think you were me sometimes!....

    I also believe that the complete statement by Dr. G included the words: "meaning there was NO trauma to the bones" at least I read a link that had her words in quotes as including that statement right after saying the part about anti mortem trauma.

  10. #110
    rosepetal1065's Avatar
    rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the snow falls mightly..
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    He said, "...he lost his granddaughter, his own daughter is accused of killing a..a...and dismembering the body of his granddaughter...uhm...this is just not a very good place or time for him right now."

    ETA: This is Mark E.'s PERSONAL OPINION and speculation only. This is not been suggested or proven to be true.
    I heard that too! WTH?
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by forensicbuff5747 View Post
    I wish Caylee had gotten the same response. Missing, and reported immediatley!
    Wow, forensicbuff, what a statement and a great observation. Every once in a while a member here makes a statement that stops me in my tracks. You've done that today.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by LeLe1953 View Post
    You know what, I agree. As much as I want the low down, I don't want it at anyone's expense. I say, media, take your trucks & reporters off the Anthony street & give them at least a weekend of peace. I sincerely hope they find peace. Shame on Casey, all this will have the least affect on her because she is not capable of normal feelings.
    I think they'd have a far better chance of getting some peace if their lawyer wasn't conducting daily press conferences from their home, walking Greta around, saying they want the As left alone, and that he wants to have a press conference in the same sentence is ridiculous and hyprocritical. Frankly, I wish he would leave us alone...I am sick of hearing from him on Geraldo and everywhere else.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    I actually like the guy. He seems very open and honest, as attorneys go. I have been around quite a few!

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    KS
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    Dismembered? Well, now we know what the knife was for.

    OMG that poor child. Why, WHY would she be dismembered after death? She was so tiny.
    Ok,... just because some HLN dude said something WRONG... does not make it a fact. Everyone needs to hold there horses on this line of thinking.

    The bones were scattered because THERE WERE NO MUSCLES LEFT TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER and to say Casey dismembered here is WRONG. LE FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF BLOOD.

    Sometimes we have to remember THAT HLN is wanting RATINGS. They do not care about Caylee.. JMHO.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    309
    Oh, and, isn't it interesting that Conway will be running for a Judge seat – didn’t he say how disgusting it is for anyone to profit from Caylee’s murder????


  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by forensicbuff5747 View Post
    I wish Caylee had gotten the same response. Missing, and reported immediatley!
    interesting isn't it? when the family knows they have the opportunity to save a life, they dial 911. which in my opinion is very telling. they knew Caylee was gone.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,717
    For what it's worth, it was a selfish act. Not only was it selfish, but why did it take Cindy so long to get hold of someone else. Medication is taken in a prescribed dosage. Those doses are taken at specific times. She had to have known the meds were gone. So she waits and waits and waits and finally oh, hey. George is gone and dang, so are these meds that if he takes them all at once could be really bad for him.

    I do not like manipulation. I do not like it from any person. I do not like watching Casey manipulate. I do not like watching Cindy manipulate. I do not like watching Lee try to manipulate. I do not like seeing George manipulate. Manipulation, emotional hostage-taking.........shame on them.

    Get help George. This is your chance. You have about 60 hours before you're released to make some damn heavy decisions in your life.

  18. #118
    Insomnia Momma's Avatar
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebelle View Post
    Oh, and, isn't it interesting that Conway will be running for a Judge seat – didn’t he say how disgusting it is for anyone to profit from Caylee’s murder????

    When he first came to our attention someone found a web site that was calling for him to run for judge. I haven't seen anything about this since. Do you by chance have a link to the fact that he is, indeed, running?

    I'm so sick of secondary players. If this was a TV show I'd have turned it off and said none of it was even believable. This whole thing can't get much crazier.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Where is Lee? I thought he moved in to help out. People assumed it was just for Cindy, but maybe not.

    I thought he moved back home because he couldn't afford it on his own anymore ..

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Ok,... just because some HLN dude said something WRONG... does not make it a fact. Everyone needs to hold there horses on this line of thinking.

    The bones were scattered because THERE WERE NO MUSCLES LEFT TO HOLD THEM TOGETHER and to say Casey dismembered here is WRONG. LE FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF BLOOD.

    Sometimes we have to remember THAT HLN is wanting RATINGS. They do not care about Caylee.. JMHO.
    Exactly. I heard this guy make this crazy statement the other night on a TH show. I'm sure he doesn't even know half of the information we have here...he was told the bones were found scattered in the woods, and he drew his own conclusion. NEED TO STOP THIS RUMOR HERE. If it comes out later as fact, then discuss it.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by tkparker View Post
    My son was killed in a car accident a couple years ago at 16. I felt tremendous amount of guilt, not that I had any control over the situation.. but, constantly going over things in my head that I could of done differently. A coke bottle rolled under his foot and he couldn't stop the car at at a stop sign. I ran that stop sign 15 times in one day. Morning, afternoon, night.. It was a cry for help. I wasn't trying to kill myself... I know it sounds like it..

    Extreme grief makes you do strange things. There is no comparison with my son's death to what the Anthony's are going through. It is just un-imaginable. I had no one watching my every more, reporting it, no child being prosecuted.. none of the stuff they are going through and I felt helpless, hopeless, and exhausted. We need to remember that the Anthony's are going through some extreme pain, shoes that I never ever want to walk in.
    I'm sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

    Bold is mine.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    No, actually he wrote in the suicide note that he thought Casey was innocent.
    Where did you hear this, if you don't mind my asking? I have not seen anything much about the contents of the note.

    Thanks in advance.

    Sundance
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Compelling? What on earth was she doing? Dismembering small animals?

    maybe she was like Eloise, maybe pics of her w/ her dolls, missing limbs??? WEIRD.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    309
    Conway & scummy Cindy thank law enforcement today but they'll be slamming them again soon for Casey's sake... I'm sorry, but these people are trash. And they're STILL treating Caylee like trash. Wretched, putrid people.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    Dismembered? Well, now we know what the knife was for.

    OMG that poor child. Why, WHY would she be dismembered after death? She was so tiny.
    Let's be careful. We don't know what the knife was for. This is so far the only person who has used the word dismember and it seems to be his own personal opinion. Many on WS have had (and still have) personal theories that they think are accurate but, of course, can't be sure until more evidence is released (or a confession, etc).

    We don't want to start rumors that will go flying onto other threads. All we know is that this guy thinks there was dismemberment. (For now).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Anthonys New Attorney - Brad Conway
    By GirlinCentralFL in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 08:17 AM
  2. CNN Press Conference on Now!!!
    By Jodes in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •