Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    This is the best for George. He needs to be alone for a time without the energy of other people possibly further conflicting his need to grieve. Solitude is wonderful for finding a center.

I think it would be easy for a nonmedical person to confuse the words "dismembered" and "disarticulated". And they do mean two very different things.

The Anthony's have had only two choices: the one they've taken and the one most people wish they would.

Either way, it's a devastating loss for them - just horrible. The loss, the guilt, the gut-wrenching sorrow.

I will let them grieve in their own way. They don't have control over poor little Caylee now and maybe they just try to busy themselves doing what they can (like picking out jewelry or things they could bury her with when the time comes).
    Could you make some mistakes or act out of character under extreme circumstances?

After burying my mother last summer, I know how weird people can get.

Please look in your heart and the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dogmom View Post
    Bolded by me:

I don't think that is anyone's business but their own. None of us are disclosing our income.

CA did say in court she was getting assistance from her employer. And GA was on a job interview yesterday.
    None of us are asking the public for donations.

CA said that in Court 7 months ago.

GA was in a hotel room and drank 8 beer and may have taken some pills yesterday.....what sort of job interview is that?

Quote Originally Posted by tkparker View Post
    My son was killed in a car accident a couple years ago at 16. I felt tremendous amount of guilt, not that I had any control over the situation.. but, constantly going over things in my head that I could of done differently. A coke bottle rolled under his foot and he couldn't stop the car at at a stop sign. I ran that stop sign 15 times in one day. Morning, afternoon, night.. It was a cry for help. I wasn't trying to kill myself... I know it sounds like it..

Extreme grief makes you do strange things. There is no comparison with my son's death to what the Anthony's are going through. It is just un-imaginable. I had no one watching my every more, reporting it, no child being prosecuted.. none of the stuff they are going through and I felt helpless, hopeless, and exhausted. We need to remember that the Anthony's are going through some extreme pain, shoes that I never ever want to walk in.
    The circumstances may not be the same as the A's but I believe a comparison can be made re: extreme grief & pain..I'm so sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake23 View Post
    Dismembered? Well, now we know what the knife was for.

OMG that poor child. Why, WHY would she be dismembered after death? She was so tiny.
    Everyone, take a deep breath. I don't believe Caylee was dismembered. Dr. G. said that the body did not show any evidence of trauma to the bones.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Did anyone watch this on HLN?! Mark Eiglarsh was commenting on the presser and made a statement I haven't ever heard anyone make in this case. I was shocked as he has been so adamant about facts every time he has been on television. He was giving his "personal opinion" and this is taken out of the context of him talking about George today.

He said, "...he lost his granddaughter, his own daughter is accused of killing a..a...and dismembering the body of his granddaughter...uhm...this is just not a very good place or time for him right now."

ETA: This is Mark E.'s PERSONAL OPINION and speculation only. This is not been suggested or proven to be true.
    Haven't finished reading to the end of the thread yet...so please forgive if this has been answered already..

Dr. G. did prove this was NOT true...she said there was absolutely no evidence of damage to any of the bones..so Mark E. was totally incorrect in insinuating this in his comment. He then followed up with another completely false statement when he said the body was found inside a pillowcase. SO....take this as an uninformed statement made to fill in his time segment and to sound like he knew what he was talking about when his words proved that he does NOT know.

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    When asked if the A's believe KC did it he said "they don't know" He repeated this twice at least..That was a big surprise to me because as we all know they've been saying all along she was "innocent" of this crime ..It's CAYLEE George has the most on his mind..IOW..Not Casey!..BC & the A's believe it's time to bury Cayley & they're are growing impatient waiting for the testing to be completed..The memorial he thinks will be in Feb.
    Excerpt:http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Authorities in Daytona Beach earlier Friday confirmed that a suicide note was found with George Anthony at a hotel along U.S. Highway 1.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

George Anthony also wrote in the letter that his wife, Cindy, could do better than him. He also wrote about his son, Lee Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by mommya View Post
    That would be horrible - dismemberment.

But....I have had this wierd feeling ever since the ME said there was no ante mortem trauma to the bones.

To me it was technical speak and could have meant "There was post mortem trauma but I'm not going to reveal that"

Could that also be why the ME was so sure it was a homicide?

If you acidentally kill someone and then freak out and dump them - that is one thing - but you sure as heck wouldn't dismember them.

Gruesome to discuss.
    I have secretly held this fear since Dr Gs statement at the press conference where she stressed there was "no anti-mortem bone trauma". Why didn't she just say "no bone trauma" or "post-mortem trauma consistent with animal activity"
    But her stressing there was no trauma before Caylee died just sat the wrong way with me and I pray that I'm wrong about it.
    When you make a monster, sooner of later the villagers get mad and show up at your castle with torches and pitch forks. It's life. Get used to it....

Unlike the living,when the dead speak,they do not lie.

Tim Miller says you can't put a price on a childs life--The A's are out to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    I can't help but think this family is trying every trick they can to avoid being charged themselves.....not all that different from how Casey deals with things. They think that sympathy is the only way LE won't prosecute them. I think they know charges are on the way. I also think there was stuff in the document dump that may involve some nasty family secrets, and they know these are about to come out.
    I can't help but think back to when GA said early on he'd "die" if it would bring Caylee home..I believed him then & I believe now he wants to die so he can be with Caylee..It's been reported he wrote that but I'd still have this same POV even if I never heard about the letter.

If Casey heard anything and we can bet Jose is there with her, holding her ?hand. She will ask for some tranquilizers and be more of a victim..."This can't be Happening" to coin an old phrase.

OMG Reann, pinch-poke-you-owe-me-a-coke! How odd is it that we posted almost the same thing at the same time? I have seen your name before - it is a lot like mine, but I don't think we have ever posted this close together. Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by keepinup View Post
    Yes!!!!!!! he did say "killed and dismembered "I was also shocked to hear that.
    I heard it too! I was taken aback but wondered if he meant the remains were scattered...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Quote Originally Posted by tkparker View Post
    My son was killed in a car accident a couple years ago at 16. I felt tremendous amount of guilt, not that I had any control over the situation.. but, constantly going over things in my head that I could of done differently. A coke bottle rolled under his foot and he couldn't stop the car at at a stop sign. I ran that stop sign 15 times in one day. Morning, afternoon, night.. It was a cry for help. I wasn't trying to kill myself... I know it sounds like it..

Extreme grief makes you do strange things. There is no comparison with my son's death to what the Anthony's are going through. It is just un-imaginable. I had no one watching my every more, reporting it, no child being prosecuted.. none of the stuff they are going through and I felt helpless, hopeless, and exhausted. We need to remember that the Anthony's are going through some extreme pain, shoes that I never ever want to walk in.
    Your post is so moving and I am so very sorry for your loss and what you have gone through. Thank you for sharing your experience and your insights as surely it was not easy. It helps give us another perspective on what/how George may be going through, something many of us cannot even begin to imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    I can't help but think back to when GA said early on he'd "die" if it would bring Caylee home..I believed him then & I believe now he wants to die so he can be with Caylee..It's been reported he wrote that but I'd still have this same POV even if I never heard about the letter.
    IIRC, he also said something like, 'If we lost Caylee, we have lost a daughter too'

Quote Originally Posted by b1c2 View Post
    Rock star?

Thanks! We needed that!
    :Banane35:

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast