1076 users online (269 members and 807 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

KC's VISITOR LOG 1/23/09

Ok - since all the news today, I think this got bypassed a little. I needed something to take my mind off everything else so I looked.

Visitor Log link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...%20Anthony.pdf

On Jan. 20, 2009 KC had a visit from J. Manterola (you can see the whole name at the link). The visit was one hour and 36 minutes long. 20:10 - 21:46 so that would be 8:10 PM to 10:46 PM and it is listed as an "INTERVIEW"

hhhmmmm - something to sleuth.

Here's a link to this JPM:
    http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

seems he is a director/producer and is an Associate Course Director at Full Sail.

Here is an excerpt from the link above:

Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

The other two people listed as "interview" were from DCF - Dept of Children and Families.

So - here's something new to discuss. Why would JB allow an interview with this guy?

Christmas

I noticed that Casey had no visitors from around 9:30 PM on 12/22 until the day after Christmas around 8:30 PM.
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Hmmm. First thought is PR.

My question: is this meeting is videotaped and is it fodder for future release?

Hmm... very interesting! Is that the same day that all the "entertainment deal" rumors started? Could this be why they got started?

Maybe we should just email him and ask... that seems to be working well lately.

Didn't Tony L study at Full Sail?
    Free online muder mystery game!http://www.murdermysteryinvestigations.com

In memory of Laci and Conner and my wonderful grandparents Joan and Les - I love you guys

Oh, another thing I just thought of... He could be putting together evidence for the trial. If they are going with an "accident" theory, they would need some type of demonstrative evidence on how it occurred. Computer generated graphics videos seem to be all the rage now (although expensive).

He would need to interview her to get her version of events and what the scene looked like. However, if this is really why he was there, I find it odd that an attorney wouldn't be there as well.

Another thought... maybe KC herself is brokering an entertainment deal to pay her attorney's fees.

Quote Originally Posted by elementary View Post
    Hmmm. First thought is PR.

My question: is this meeting is videotaped and is it fodder for future release?

It had to have been...they only confidential visits are with council, clergy, or MD.
    Last edited by JustJax; 01-23-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    Hmm... very interesting! Is that the same day that all the "entertainment deal" rumors started? Could this be why they got started?

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/jp/AboutUs_JP_English.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post

I thought visits (except attorney ones), were taped and released. That would be interesting to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post

Good catch redhead! So I guess it is trial presentation stuff. I still find it odd that an attorney wouldn't be present for that.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    GOOD CATCH! But if he is employed by JB then why was that visit listed as "interview" - like some have said above - isn't that now allowed to be released? And was is videotaped? I would think it should fall under Attorney Visit - like the rest of them.

Maybe just a typo mistake by the jail?

Mods if this ins't going any where please remove!

Thankx

Quote Originally Posted by maureenv View Post
    I thought visits (except attorney ones), were taped and released. That would be interesting to watch.
    He works for Baez it wouldn't be taped. He is part of the defense team. and as such would be under the privilege umbrella. Just like the PI was back in August.

I just looked and all the other associates of JB's are listed as "attorney visit". Strange this guy wasn't - wonder when JB ACTUALLY hired him?

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    GOOD CATCH! But if he is employed by JB then why was that visit listed as "interview" - like some have said above - isn't that now allowed to be released? And was is videotaped? I would think it should fall under Attorney Visit - like the rest of them.

Maybe just a typo mistake by the jail?

Mods if this ins't going any where please remove!

Thankx
    When Dominic Casey visited her when he worked for Baez I think that said interview as well.

Ok - here's another one - on the log there is listed a Jose Garcia as an "attorney visit" - yet this guy IS NOT listed on JB's website at all.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast