George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Welcome bunny! I lurk and learn a lot. But I just saw the need to help out and I did.

RR004,
Thanks. Yeah, the dispatch. I liked seeing the "as per Sgt. John Allen."

My heart just aches. I just want to pull out Casey's hair folicle by folicle. I know that is not right...and I am too little to hold down her rear at any rate...but still...I want to pummel her until she feels "something" other than sociopathic delusional victim of her own fantasy world.

I read on one of the news channels about part of the note GA left and it said he wrote he did not believe KC hurt her daughter but made remarks about her friends. Surely this poor man does not think KC is innocent.

I swear it gets more strange every day.

From reports I heard that PC Chitlitt gave George an ultimatum, which I am assuming was something along the lines of go to the hospital or go to jail. George opts for the hospital. Now, they are talking on Greta about the time difference for voluntarily going to the hospital or being forced. Was George forced by being given an ultimatum? Anyone? Thoughts?

From reports I heard that PC Chitlitt gave George an ultimatum, which I am assuming was something along the lines of go to the hospital or go to jail. George opts for the hospital. Now, they are talking on Greta about the time difference for voluntarily going to the hospital or being forced. Was George forced by being given an ultimatum? Anyone? Thoughts?

I'm guessing the ultimatum was more along the lines of: commit yourself voluntarily or we'll Baker Act you.

I read on one of the news channels about part of the note GA left and it said he wrote he did not believe KC hurt her daughter but made remarks about her friends. Surely this poor man does not think KC is innocent.

I swear it gets more strange every day.
We've been getting snippets all afternoon, which is strange in my books. It also doesn't make any sense to me either that he would be so close to ending his life, so close to despair, but maintain that he feels that Casey would never hurt Caylee. To me it doesn't fit. I would expect if he were so despondent, he would be acknowledging what he alluded to in the beginning, when he talked with LE about his suspicions. I just find it odd.

I'm guessing the ultimatum was more along the lines of: commit yourself voluntarily or we'll Baker Act you.
OH!!!!!!!!!! Thank you! I can be so slow sometimes. They have been talking Baker Act all day. You would think at some point I would clue in. Derrrr. :crazy:

Or perhaps it was....we are going to commit you or send you to jail...which do you prefer? I hope it's involuntary so they have to properly evaluate him before he leaves.

Or perhaps it was....we are going to commit you or send you to jail...which do you prefer? I hope it's involuntary so they have to properly evaluate him before he leaves.
YOu know what? If I were George, whether I had been serious about suicide or just needing some down time, I would sit up there and eat jello for a week and then decide what to do next.

In lieu of the telephone calls he made and text messages he sent, the alcohol and meds that were in the hotel room with him and statements that he may have made to the responding officers, I would think that the ultimatum would be that he either agree to go with them, or they would take him by force. Jail wouldn't enter into this at all.

Yes, the choice isn't jail or hospital but voluntary or by force. I usually phrase it to them as "the easy way" or "the hard way".

Hey guys
I know this is off topic, but i can't remember how to get to the forum where you can talk about off topic things...
i can't even remember what it's called...
can anyone help please?
Thank u so much

Hey guys
I know this is off topic, but i can't remember how to get to the forum where you can talk about off topic things...
can anyone help please?
Thank u so much

Are you looking for the Parking Lot?

Click on "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community" at the top of this page, and then scroll down to the Private Forums. Hope that helps. :)

Hey guys
can anyone help please?
Thank u so much

If you are talking about the Parking Lot..here ya go
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35
Warning though, if you go in, be prepared to laugh your rear off...make sure to read One mans good fight!

Are you looking for the Parking Lot?

Click on "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community" at the top of this page, and then scroll down to the Private Forums. Hope that helps. :)

Yes
Thank u so much
I'll go look :)

YOu know what? If I were George, whether I had been serious about suicide or just needing some down time, I would sit up there and eat jello for a week and then decide what to do next.
Absolutely, he should stay far away from Hopespring Drive for as long as possible.

We've been getting snippets all afternoon, which is strange in my books. It also doesn't make any sense to me either that he would be so close to ending his life, so close to despair, but maintain that he feels that Casey would never hurt Caylee. To me it doesn't fit. I would expect if he were so despondent, he would be acknowledging what he alluded to in the beginning, when he talked with LE about his suspicions. I just find it odd.

Me, too...it sits strange with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member