1144 users online (214 members and 930 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    57

    sticker books, scrapbooks and trophies

    I hope it's okay to start this thread topic.

    Last night, 1/22/09, on NG, phsychoanalyst BM said this:

    "I think...she treated her own child like a trophy, like serial killers treat their victims. She took something important to the little girl, her little stickies and she used it as an instrument of hate. It shows tremendous sadism that there was excitement and satisfaction at shutting the little girl up and then saying I heart you, then sending her to her death.
    And also she treated her child like a sticker book."

    The full NG show transcript is found here:
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../22/ng.01.html

    well, we know this is not the first time analysts have described KC as a sociopath, sadistic, etc.

    KC used lots of stickers, etc as we know..however, I seem to recall that there was previous mention she scrapbooked or stickerbooked. After watching NG last night I was talking on the phone with my 20 year old daughter and discussing what was on the show and the latest news, in general, in the case. My daughter is quite smart and insightful. She's about KC's age, scrapbooks, photobooks and can relate to a lot of KC's lifestyle (social networking, cell phone addiction, active social life, etc). She's been following the case regularly.

    Anyway, we were discussing the heart sticker on the duct tape on Caylee's skull. Wow, my daughter suggested the most interesting theory in a matter of fact tone.

    Here goes, she basically said serial killers keep trophies of their killings. Perhaps KC scrapbooked/stickerbooked a special page of what she did to Caylee. My daughter even suggested that KC is is good to cover her tracks, she may have made the special page, maybe like a memorial, of the event sort of in code. The page may have even had a like sticker from the same sheet - 'one for you, one for me'. KC may have even kept a 'trophy' from killing of Caylee.

    She says something like "with scrapbooking, you record everything important and do it as soon as you can"

    Now mind you, my daughter didn't watch NG last night, but she made this theory before I mentioned what BM said. It completely blew me away. Very profound theory IMO. My daughter is 20!


    So, did KC scrapbook, stickerbook?

    If so, were these books confiscated by LE?

    Your thoughts, please.
    "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.'"
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,522
    I totally disagree with this line of thinking

    Sorry but I don't think she did this at all.

    The only thing I do think she *possibly* did is her my space and photos ...

    I dont think she took anything of Caylees as a trophy and I don't think she *decorated* Caylee

    I believe she put that heart there as a sign of love and possible remorse for that moment in time.

    Totally not normal behaviour I know but that was her way at that moment in time IMO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,964
    Casey did not leave a token of her love on a sticker. Casey (redacted), she doesn't know or understand the concept of a heart as a symbol. She likely doesn't understand it because she can't experience that. The concept of love is as how it pertains to her or something she wants. She made a little Martha Stewart package out of her dead daughter with winnie the pooh and a prety sticker. This was only done so she could feel better about it and please her mother.

    for some reason I get Casey...she is a very dangerous manipulator and would have eventually murdered her parents I think.

    very dangerous because I don't think she experiences shame either....a total lack of shame and humility.... totally could not give you the true definition of guilty emotion, because she cannot experience it.

    she will convince you otherwise if you give her time to work on you.

    poor G&C
    Last edited by chicoliving; 01-24-2009 at 05:33 AM. Reason: no name calling; no more casey is a (fill in the blank)

  4. #4
    I also don't see Casey as being the scrapbook kinda of girl. But when I was watching the GVS tape of the interview she did with G&C in the house I noticed that there appeared to be some photos in frames and some wall hangings in Caylee's room that could have made by Cindy. Does Cindy do some type of scrapbooking or crafts.
    Could this have been something that would hurt Cindy? "Since I can't shut your mouth Mother I will shut hers" type of message from Casey to her mother.

    Just one of my many thoughts about the sticker.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    I thought we had a sticker thread?

    I have no clue as to what the sticker may/may not mean. I just honestly have no clue.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I thought we had a sticker thread?

    I have no clue as to what the sticker may/may not mean. I just honestly have no clue.
    Me either . I was floored with sticker thing. I still can not think a reason...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    I totally disagree with this line of thinking

    Sorry but I don't think she did this at all.

    The only thing I do think she *possibly* did is her my space and photos ...

    I dont think she took anything of Caylees as a trophy and I don't think she *decorated* Caylee

    I believe she put that heart there as a sign of love and possible remorse for that moment in time.

    Totally not normal behaviour I know but that was her way at that moment in time IMO

    Totally agree 100%. I think she did something in the heat of anger and then felt remorse. The sticker may have been an "I'm sorry" type thing. Creepy creepy. This case...
    ...the truth will set you free

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post

    I believe she put that heart there as a sign of love and possible remorse for that moment in time.
    And then rode around with Caylee's decomposing body in the car. If she felt any remorse, she would have called the cops. Instead, she parties and has a good ol time instead of telling anyone her daughter is missing for 31 days.

    She's not capable of feeling. Look at the way she laughed at her mom in the last jailhouse video. KC feels remorse - for herself.
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by irishinme View Post
    I hope it's okay to start this thread topic.

    Last night, 1/22/09, on NG, phsychoanalyst BM said this:

    "I think...she treated her own child like a trophy, like serial killers treat their victims. She took something important to the little girl, her little stickies and she used it as an instrument of hate. It shows tremendous sadism that there was excitement and satisfaction at shutting the little girl up and then saying I heart you, then sending her to her death.
    And also she treated her child like a sticker book."

    The full NG show transcript is found here:
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../22/ng.01.html

    well, we know this is not the first time analysts have described KC as a sociopath, sadistic, etc.

    KC used lots of stickers, etc as we know..however, I seem to recall that there was previous mention she scrapbooked or stickerbooked. After watching NG last night I was talking on the phone with my 20 year old daughter and discussing what was on the show and the latest news, in general, in the case. My daughter is quite smart and insightful. She's about KC's age, scrapbooks, photobooks and can relate to a lot of KC's lifestyle (social networking, cell phone addiction, active social life, etc). She's been following the case regularly.

    Anyway, we were discussing the heart sticker on the duct tape on Caylee's skull. Wow, my daughter suggested the most interesting theory in a matter of fact tone.

    Here goes, she basically said serial killers keep trophies of their killings. Perhaps KC scrapbooked/stickerbooked a special page of what she did to Caylee. My daughter even suggested that KC is is good to cover her tracks, she may have made the special page, maybe like a memorial, of the event sort of in code. The page may have even had a like sticker from the same sheet - 'one for you, one for me'. KC may have even kept a 'trophy' from killing of Caylee.

    She says something like "with scrapbooking, you record everything important and do it as soon as you can"

    Now mind you, my daughter didn't watch NG last night, but she made this theory before I mentioned what BM said. It completely blew me away. Very profound theory IMO. My daughter is 20!


    So, did KC scrapbook, stickerbook?

    If so, were these books confiscated by LE?

    Your thoughts, please.
    InterestingCould be who knows. IMO no way it was love or remorse. You would have to be able to feel and the only person KC feels for is herself.Sticking a sticker of a heart over a baby mouth with duct tape doesnt scream love to me quite the opposite.
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,627
    Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    And then rode around with Caylee's decomposing body in the car. If she felt any remorse, she would have called the cops. Instead, she parties and has a good ol time instead of telling anyone her daughter is missing for 31 days.

    She's not capable of feeling. Look at the way she laughed at her mom in the last jailhouse video. KC feels remorse - for herself.
    You got that right. ITA
    "Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you"... Sincerely, Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths Family


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    I also don't see Casey as being the scrapbook kinda of girl. But when I was watching the GVS tape of the interview she did with G&C in the house I noticed that there appeared to be some photos in frames and some wall hangings in Caylee's room that could have made by Cindy. Does Cindy do some type of scrapbooking or crafts.
    Could this have been something that would hurt Cindy? "Since I can't shut your mouth Mother I will shut hers" type of message from Casey to her mother.

    Just one of my many thoughts about the sticker.
    From the GVS tour of the house and Caylee's room- CA seemed very proud of her own crafting abilities (made the photo wall plaque of Caylee's first photos before the shower she had for KC a week after Caylee born). Seem to recall seeing a few craft type items, frames, etc. that CA didn't specify who made...I think that sticker may have come from CA's craft supplies or KC had something similar...I think it may have been a subconcious message to CA that KC had "the last word" on Caylee.....or she may even have been trying to cast CA as a suspect.

    BTW, I think the scrapbook page idea has some merit, too.
    She may have made her own trophy page re: Caylee's death, just as the Tattoo may have been her congratulating herself on having executed her plan without detection(at the time)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In left field (where the birds are)
    Posts
    3,746
    I don't know what the sticker meant or why she placed it there. However, I am quite certain she wasn't expressing love for Caylee or remorse for killing her.

  13. #13
    seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    279
    There is no way I will ever believe that sticker was a token of love. The only love Casey has is for herself.

    I believe it was just another cold-hearted act against Caylee - sealed with a kiss!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29
    I wondered if the sticker might have been the scratch n sniff kind. I do not know if chloroform has a bad scent. Just a thought.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    222
    Lp mentioned that Casey used a sticker on her computer. Scrapbooking wouldnt be much different than making bead bracelets. I too, found the sticker to have a morose meaning, not one of love. Love wouldnt have put the duct tape or the sticker there to begin with...hideous even if it was after death.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Australia bans lion trophies
    By zwiebel in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 06:17 AM
  2. Sticker
    By Solace in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 04:00 PM