What Would PROVE KC Did It? POLL ADDED

What evidence will convict Casey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thelmadawg

Reaction score
With all the smoke and mirrors, there would appear to be at least some evidence that would be irrefutable. "Zanny" (in theory) could have had pull-ups, blankets, toy horses, etc. I know none of us (well most of us) don't believe any of this mularkey, but what evidence that we know about could point ONLY to KC.

I'll start with:

The masking tape

the trash bag if it ends up "matching" the one from the Anthony's home in July.

Any evidence that the dinner knife found in the trunk was used on the duct tape found on Caylee or on anything found at the scene where the remains were found; KC's fingerprints on the inside of the duct tape used on Caylee; KC's fingerprints or dna found on the heart shaped sticker.

the trash bag if it ends up "matching" the one from the Anthony's home in July.

KC said that ZFG had a key to the house (yeah I know it's bs but it's out there) so anything that came from the house will be said to have been taken by ZFG.

decomp in car.
blanket
sticker
fingerprint on the duct tape.
Something that does bother me is did they check Amy car for the duct tape?

KC said that ZFG had a key to the house (yeah I know it's bs but it's out there) so anything that came from the house will be said to have been taken by ZFG.

Well I guess that pretty much eliminates everything except the decomp in the car, but I'm sure Zanni had a key to the car too:rolleyes:

Fingerprint on the duct tape.

Casey's own statements...especially the ones where she said that LE is misconstruing everything she said, and not using what she said..then, all those recordings are released that clearly say they are using what she said, and not misconstruing anything she said! Did that make sense?:crazy:

31 days. I can't get past that. As a parent, I can't imagine waiting 31 days to report a 2 year old child missing.

on NG they said the duct tape appears to maybe match from duct tape on her mouth and duct tape on a gas can in the Anhony's home.

Absence of evidence is just as damning as direct evidence - e.g. no record of a phone call from the so-called nanny to Casey on July 15 to support Casey's claim that she talked to Caylee on this day.

Fingerprints would be a clincher given the right conditions, but we don't know for sure they have any. Blanket could have been at "Zanny's" place.
The lies speak for themselves, but don't acutally prove her guilt, just yet. I'm curious about stuff that would absolutely prove KC's involvement.

So it looks so far like we have:

Decomp in the car
Duct tape (if matched to house or gas can)
Trash bag (if matched to known in the house or at TL's, for instance)

and . . .

Unfortunatly , many of these items of 'evidence' do not prove that Casey actually did this , we need actual PROOF . We dont know as yet if there were fingerprints on the duct tape. So far it is all circumstantial as i see it. I realize that a good deal of circumstantial evidence makes a good case but the topic here is PROOF. We do not know yet what LE is holding back from us.

Casey's behavior following Caylees disappearance. Including text messages and even stating "I love her" when referring to zanny in one text during the time that Caylee was supposedly kidnapped by her. Why would she love zfg if she kidnapped her child. .

Unfortunatly , many of these items of 'evidence' do not prove that Casey actually did this , we need actual PROOF . We dont know as yet if there were fingerprints on the duct tape. So far it is all circumstantial as i see it. I realize that a good deal of circumstantial evidence makes a good case but the topic here is PROOF. We do not know yet what LE is holding back from us.

I totally agree, but the decomp in the car speaks volumes to me!!! Oh and the whole partying while ur daughter is missing :eek:

Absence of evidence is just as damning as direct evidence - e.g. no record of a phone call from the so-called nanny to Casey on July 15 to support Casey's claim that she talked to Caylee on this day.

Absolutely, but it would be exceedingly sweet if direct evidence sealed the deal!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back