1074 users online (177 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

Trials Sub-Forum down?

I've attempted to get into the Trials sub-forum 3 or 4 different times this evening and have had no luck at all. I keep getting this message:

Page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.websleuths.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    Problem: Unknown Error -1.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been to one other forum and also to my private message in between trying to get into the trial forum and had no problems with those.
    Can someone else please try and see if you get the same message? TIA!

ETA: I just tried again --- I am able to get into the "Trials and Crimes" forum but when I click on the "Trials" sub-forum, it's a no go. I get that same message. (????)
    When Obama called on the SEALs, they answered the call and killed Bin Laden. When the SEALs called on Obama, he didn't answer, and they were killed.

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    This forum?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

I'm seeing it just fine...are you still having trouble?
    No, I could get into that one just fine. It was this one:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

I don't know what the problem was, but it seems to be okay now. Thanks for your reply and assistance, Adnoid!
    When Obama called on the SEALs, they answered the call and killed Bin Laden. When the SEALs called on Obama, he didn't answer, and they were killed.