Let's leave George & Cindy to grieve in peace & focus on Casey

Jadestar

Former Member
Reaction score
I know this may bring a lot of protests, but I think we should turn a new leaf and focus our attention on Casey and the evidence and leave George and Cindy to grieve in peace. It is pretty clear who killed Caylee, let's focus on her. George and Cindy to this day have not been charged with anything at all. At all. Yes, there have been hints of legal trouble for Lee, but that's it.

I think the only thing they are guilty of is trying to keep faith in the fact that their daughter could not have done something this horrible. Just like most parents would. Yes, they knew she lied and stole, but I doubt the thought of murder ever crossed their minds. Put yourself in their shoes for a few minutes and try to imagine their pain and sorrow.

Peace be with you George and Cindy, you are in my thoughts and prayers . . .

Great thread, and great post.

I totally 100% agree.

This needs to be said.

Thanks so much :)

I agree too. My heart dropped when I read the news about George.

Jadestar,

As a person with a heart I agree 100 percent. As the owner of Websleuths this is impossible I am afraid.

We walk a very fine line here. We want to help victims and their families yet, when family members are key players in the case, and therefore open to discussion, we have to walk the above mentioned fine line.

Because of George and Cindy's direct involvement, such as asking for immunity, we can't ask people not to discuss them.

However, we can ask that people post respectfully even if their opinion is not a favorable one.

I would like to say that all of the moderators have been working non-stop to delete posts that violate TOS and monitor this situation today. Making sure Websleuths lives up to its reputation as a good decent and reliable forum.

Thanks, my heart just hurt so much today when I saw the news.

I understand. I was just UGH, sick over it. Still am :(

This is out of control and completely ridiculous. It needs to stop before someone else is hurt or god forbid dead.

This is only about CASEY. SHE did it. NOT George or Cindy or Lee.

Take care okay....

I would recommend that the Anthony family, not read WebSleuths, on this case anyway.......period. I know for myself, I grieve a society that refuses to look at the causes and conditions that culminate in such tragic events as this. I recommend sending a Sympathy Card to the Anthony's for the loss of their beloved grandaughter Caylee, snail mail. Signed individually, not collectively. Their address is public knowledge.

Jadestar,

As a person with a heart I agree 100 percent. As the owner of Websleuths this is impossible I am afraid.

We walk a very fine line here. We want to help victims and their families yet, when family members are key players in the case, and therefore open to discussion, we have to walk the above mentioned fine line.

Because of George and Cindy's direct involvement, such as asking for immunity, we can't ask people not to discuss them.

However, we can ask that people post respectfully even if their opinion is not a favorable one.

I would like to say that all of the moderators have been working non-stop to delete posts that violate TOS and monitor this situation today. Making sure Websleuths lives up to its reputation as a good decent and reliable forum.

What I bolded in pink is what I try to do with balance. I feel deeply that GA, CA and LA have done things for the wrong reasons, some legal and some not. It's the things that might bring charges that I can't ignore. I feel that many here can call the situation as it is without expressing hate. Calling the situation as it is is not the same as being hateful and un sympathetic. I am not a hateful person. Suspicion solves crimes, not wearing rose colored glasses. There is much bashing, not just towards the A's but towards people that don't have the same view you do. I see more of that than I do bashing of the Anthony's and that bothers me greatly. Bashing is bashing, no matter what form it's in. Frankly, I'm fed up with it.

I do feel for GA and what he did last night, but that does not change my opinion that he and his family sold out Caylee to save Casey, there is no excuse for that. I will of course express this within the terms of the TOS and will continue to do so.

THe Anthony family needs to listen to us more silent and realize that they need to put blame where it goes and then get custody of their baby girl and give her a proper burial.
Can you imagine how this baby's life was when they do .
the things they do with her death?

WOW is all I can say!

If and when I have gotten to the point where GA is right now, I know it is meaning that there is something that I NEED TO BE DOING for myself or others to rectify a situation and not adding to the mess that there already is.

I understand your point of view regarding allowing the A's to grieve in peace...I really do.

On the other hand, if CA hadn't put herself & her family into the spot light of this case, than I'd agree with you.

Instead, she disregarded the advise of legal counsel on several occasions and the jeopardy and scrutiny that each one of the A's find themselves in today is their own doing...unfortunately by what seems to be the direction of CA.

The A's will always have my sympathies for the loss of their precious Caylee but, that does not change the facts of the investigation...and by their actions, they could have changed the course of justice being served for their OWN grandchild!

*disclaimer: this is not a slam against the A's but, my personal & respectful opinion*

This family has been totally devastated by Casey. But I feel as though Caylee has been lost in the shuffle with the circus created by C & G to save their daughter, whom they even call a sociopath. Sad sad sad. Caylee RIP :rose:

Thanks to a Very Loving Grandmother & Mother,
That taught me from the time I was a Small Child..........
"Judge Not lest ye be JUDGED ! ! !" and even
bigger than that... " Don't Judge another ...till you have walked a mile
in their SHOES " and even one more.....
" NEVER SAY NEVER ! ! !" cause it seems that the tables
could possibly turn. God Forbid !

I doubt if ever one single time in GA & CA life... that they ever, never,
ever imagined that one of their children would commit a CRIME...
much less ONE of this magnitude ! ! ! OR THIS PAINFUL ! ! !

*I pray for them !
* I pray for the people trying to solve the case !
* I pray it never, ever happens to me /or my family !
I am Thankful that one day SOON there will indeed be
JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** I thank the Moderator's for ALL their Excellent/Hard WORK ! ! :clap::clap:!:clap:

What I bolded in pink is what I try to do with balance. I feel deeply that GA, CA and LA have done things for the wrong reasons, some legal and some not. It's the things that might bring charges that I can't ignore. I feel that many here can call the situation as it is without expressing hate. Calling the situation as it is is not the same as being hateful and un sympathetic. I am not a hateful person. Suspicion solves crimes, not wearing rose colored glasses. There is much bashing, not just towards the A's but towards people that don't have the same view you do. I see more of that than I do bashing of the Anthony's and that bothers me greatly. Bashing is bashing, no matter what form it's in. Frankly, I'm fed up with it.

I do feel for GA and what he did last night, but that does not change my opinion that he and his family sold out Caylee to save Casey, there is no excuse for that. I will of course express this within the terms of the TOS and will continue to do so.

I feel the same, though would not have expressed it that well!

And thank you to Tricia and the mods for doing such a good job today! It was a big day with passions running high, and I'm sure it wasn't much fun for them. I wonder if today was the craziest day throughout the whole case for the mods? The posts sure were flying!

I agree 100% with this. Thank you for bringing this up. I think the situation with George as of late has really gotten to me. I really don't care about people's opinions of the Anthony's...all I know is that they have had some serious loss in their lives. Period. Great post and great idea. I hope that we can all follow suit!

My thoughts exactly...

Thanks to a Very Loving Grandmother & Mother,
That taught me from the time I was a Small Child..........
"Judge Not lest ye be JUDGED ! ! !" and even
bigger than that... " Don't Judge another ...till you have walked a mile
in their SHOES " and even one more.....
" NEVER SAY NEVER ! ! !" cause it seems that the tables
could possibly turn. God Forbid !

I doubt if ever one single time in GA & CA life... that they ever, never,
ever imagined that one of their children would commit a CRIME...
much less ONE of this magnitude ! ! ! OR THIS PAINFUL ! ! !

*I pray for them !
* I pray for the people trying to solve the case !
* I pray it never, ever happens to me /or my family !
I am Thankful that one day SOON there will indeed be
JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

*** I thank the Moderator's for ALL their Excellent/Hard WORK ! ! :clap::clap:!:clap:

Thanks Jjgram for your wonderful and dynamic post. Reading it I thought how poignant your words are as here we are all Sleuthers and caring people who search for Justice.

At the end of last year something awful happened. UNJUST DEATH didn't cross my path or that of my immediate family, but that of my 'Forumdom' family.

A dear old time poster, owner of her site, was suddenly thrust into the real world of a family member, be it her niece, who was brutally raped and murdered while biking home after a night out on one of the Dutch Islands in the Caribbean.

It was as tho we had all known her neice and been her friend. We were joined with her and prayed together for her large extended family to hold together, which was most difficult for them as it was such a tragic situation. They were helpless as you can imagine, their home the Netherlands and she was missing so far away from home where she attended school.

They did finally locate her body thru some fluke and the sicko assumed responsible is now in the hands of the law {with a confession}. They held a beautiful memorial ser*ice for her and the family is now healing.

It just makes one realize we don't know what will happen in life. Thank God there was a circle of friends ready to stand by and help our poster friend. It is one thing that makes Forumdom so great IMO. We are each other's keepers in so many ways. xox

PS: Her name is Marlies. Marlies *an Der Krauwe, and she went missing in Bonaire last September. Rest in Peace Marlies.

I totally agree, thank you for starting this thread. There is a big difference between discussing the details of this case and wild speculation and bashing.

Now if we could just get the news crews to stop camping on their doorstep.

Personally, last night was a wake up call for me. These are real people going through hell on earth. I am praying for them more earnestly now. I've spent a lot of time reflecting on what it would be like if one of my sons killed my grandchild. The dynamics would have been different, my choices would have been different, but my pain would be the same.

I said it on another thread: It is all about Caylee and Justice for Caylee. Let's go from there...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back