Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

usabound

Reaction score
Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

Interested in hearing what you all have to say about this...

Mods, feel free to move this if not where it needs to be.

cindy's reaction to everything is anger.

Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

ITA. She's a coldhearted, calculating woman. I see where Casey gets it. IMO.

Yes, I too heard that on a news show last night and it infuriated me. CA probably thought "how dare you, George". It was an inconvenience for her. So sad. I also noticed that BC called 911 and the detective, not CA.

CA and KC are just alike, in my opinion. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. It is so sad.

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

Yes, I heard it too.

The thought that crossed my mind is that perhaps this is not the first time George has "pulled something like this". Because if it is the first time someone does something like this you are very concerned. The second time, not as concerned and anger comes pretty fast after they are found to be "okay".

If it happens again after that, you are just disgusted and angry.

Way. way back in this case there was a time when Cindy was out in her driveway talking to reporters. I think it was the first time George got angry with and yelled at people. Cindy made a statement to the effect of "I don't want to lose my husband over this." It raised a red flag to me at the time.

Anger is a totally normal reaction to suicide. There's grief and anger associated with what in many ways is a selfish act. He would have been leaving her amidst all this loss to deal with it alone. I'd be pissed too. I know that I went through a phase of anger when a loved one killed himself.

IMO since it wasn't about casey and it wasn't about her,
then it certainly shouldn't have been about George. How dare he take their tvtime and attention!!:mad:
ahhh. family dynamics.
:boohoo:

:cow: MOO

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.

imo I think ca is just mad that it wasn't her or casey getting the attention or teevee time. George was hogging the limelight.

that was even sad and pathetic to type but that 's why I feel she was all mad.
IMO, in the 911 call, she certainly didn't sound upset.
IMO, there is still something hinky happening with all that and i can't place my thoughts on it just yet.
moo :cow:

It's obvious to me that the face GA and CA have been wearing in public is not real. During interviews they hold hands or otherwise touch each other. But I think this case has driven a huge wedge between them. When I first heard that GA had been texting "family members" I thought right away that it probably was not CA. There's probably at lot of resentment between the two, about tons of different issues.

I think LA has distanced himself from the both of them as well. I'm sure he has his own resentments. All three of them are standing on their own island, IMO.

This topic is already being discussed in the GA Update thread.

I don't really know how she meant it, but it could have been she was mad that this was now going to be all over the place and torn apart like everything else in their world. I believe the reason she did not race over to Daytona was that they were still evaluating GA and there would be no reason to zoom over there to just have to wait in waiting room till they okay'd her visit. As far as for having her lawyer call 911, we see how her earlier ones have come back to haunt her. Why not have your lawyer call maybe she was too upset.

The woman is going to be wrong in peoples eyes no matter what choice she made. No one gives her a break. Just be thankful a call was made and GA is at the moment safe.

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.
actually, the anthony's attorney said it. just a FYI

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

ITA :clap::clap::clap:

I posted this in the other thread but it seems relevant here:

Yes, on NG, Drew Petrimo said that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-kz...e=channel_page

(about 3:00)
NG: Drew, what is his status right now?
DP: They say he's doing ok, he's been, the Baker Act stipulates that he should be kept under surveillance for 72 hours but I've talked to his attorney, he says he's doing better, he's in bed, he's talked with Cindy Anthony. She was at first distraught over this whole news then he said almost, she was almost kind of angry that, that this happened, but they're going over to visit him now after he left the press conference earlier today. His attorney was going to visit him, he says that, you know, he's alive so that's the best thing that they can take away from today because, as the attorney said, that they were at one time really scared that he had already hurt himself if you hear the 911 call.

To summarize, Drew is quoting the A's attorney as saying CA was "almost kind of angry". That's a lot different from "MAD", IMO.

And they did not say what she was almost kind of angry about - almost kind of angry at George for trying to take the easy way out? Almost kind of angry at the media for swarming the house? Almost kind of angry that after they tried to stay silent for the last 6 weeks, GA did something to bring the focus back to them? Almost kind of angry that GA had not told her how desperate he felt?

In my opinion, a suicide attempt would always produce anger on some level from those close to the attemptee. Suicide, suicide attempts, and suicide ideations are difficult to understand from outside the brain of the participant. If you are not the participant, the feelings of anger at the participant's perceived selfish and incomprehensible behavior are totally normal. If CA did not feel anger on some level, then I would think her behavior was odd.

Why didn't he check into a hospital instead of a motel?? Drama, media,police attention.They both should be in counseling.They both should have been in counseling.If BC could stay out of the news media and had set this up this could have been avoided. He should have already had them seeing a counselor to deal with all of this.
The whole group of people who have attached themselves to this case can in my opinion be cast as the media *advertiser censored* of the century.
It is so sad to continually see all the focus is again taken away from Caylee their murdered 2 year old.
Let the family put her to rest and it will begin the long road to healing they so desperately need.

I don't really know how she meant it, but it could have been she was mad that this was now going to be all over the place and torn apart like everything else in their world. I believe the reason she did not race over to Daytona was that they were still evaluating GA and there would be no reason to zoom over there to just have to wait in waiting room till they okay'd her visit. As far as for having her lawyer call 911, we see how her earlier ones have come back to haunt her. Why not have your lawyer call maybe she was too upset.

The woman is going to be wrong in peoples eyes no matter what choice she made. No one gives her a break. Just be thankful a call was made and GA is at the moment safe.

I'm no Cindy fan, but that was a good, thoughtful post and ITA with all of it. I believe we may come to see George and Cindy in a new light when this is over.

OK...
thats it...I have finally had it...
Everytime I usually start a post it gets either deleted or moved.
I have not often posted because of this fact.

The one time that I do try and post and someone has to be rude about it. I was not the only one that hear this from the reporter. Whether or not it be fact or not is irrelevant. I am more interested in the family dynamics then anything.

There have been plenty of posts started on here about what has been reported by the reporters, some of which has never been confirmed, so why am I the one getting hassled?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back