1403 users online (317 members and 1086 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

JBean: I have read it and agree there MUST be rules. I've commented on other sites that do not enforce rules and I quickly get turned off....I have not been at this site very long but thoroughly enjoy the thought stimulation.....and the pretty good people!
    Inside every human being there are treasures to unlock. Mike Huckabee

After being on blogs where trolls run rampant, I LOVE LOVE LOVE websleuths!! TY TY TY!!!

The interesting thing is this:
    People stay here because we have heavy moderation and limit the garbage as much as possible.
    People leave here because we have heavy moderation and limit the garbage as much as possible.

and so it goes

People who are here for the right reasons will appreciate the moderation.

If I want to be in a middle school cafeteria atmosphere, I can find one of dozens of forums in which everyone acts like idiots.

This place is wonderful- and I know it's lots of work.

Thank you Mods & Admin!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    The interesting thing is this:
    People stay here because we have heavy moderation and limit the garbage as much as possible.
    People leave here because we have heavy moderation and limit the garbage as much as possible.

and so it goes
    Can't please everyone.

Will there be a test later?
    Faxing death threats to a location near you!

Quote Originally Posted by technicalconfusion View Post
    Can't please everyone.

Will there be a test later?
    OyVey! Every day is a test!

WS is by far the "Best" forum I have ever came across and the moderators are wonderful in keeping the group so organized. I for one have never had any problems with anyone in the forum and feel that all the members are a great asset and share grand opinions.
    I don't post as much because there is so much to read as it is. So many put their heart and hard work into their replies and threads. I must say I did read the rules again as a refresher and may be guilty of posting the same information or content in one or two posts because I felt they were similar topics. I will try correct them if and when I find them. Again, Thank You everyone! Standing ovation's for Websleuths!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    OyVey! Every day is a test!
    Yes, JBean.

I appreciate that you have laid out the rules for this forum. It's not easy for mod's to catch everything, such as baiting other members or posting off topic, and keep careful eye on any questionable content and posts that can be hurtful to victim's and their family members.

You guys are doing a great job, and I surely have taken note of that when I see you all step in right away when the rules aren't followed.

That's why I enjoy reading here and appreciate all the work that you all do to make this forum one that makes me feel proud to be a member.

Checking in stating that I have read and will obey the rules!

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    You're right JBean, very good read!!!! I love it when they end like that - the suspense was incredible! Heck, I may read it again!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Thanks so much JBean for the rules, I can honestly say I hadn't read them. I love this site very much and enjoy coming in first thing every morning as I know I will find all the information I need to keep updated.

I also trust that you will keep us in line if things get a little off track and hopefully we should be respectful enough not to let that happen. This case has really struck our hearts and I guess sometimes things are said that we should have put more thought into before saying.

Hopefully I won't deserve a "bop" on the head! Keep up the good work JBean!

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    I've been involved in a lot of internet forums and this is by far the best moderated, the most polite and friendly atmosphere. Keep up the great work.

That was good. I didn't know u couldn't ask someone to pm you while writting in a post.
    Learn something new every day.

One of the main reasons I decided to join here was the heavy moderation...it keeps it safe...but also fun for all...and that means more time for sleuthing and less for trolls etc.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast