1102 users online (175 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Brian B. and seeing a green truck

I was listening to this audio interview and was wondering which one of Casey's male friends might have this truck...any thoughts?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...forcement.html
    Last edited by JBean; 01-24-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: no last names come on please :)

I thought we already knew this? I am just coming up blank this second.

Didn't Tony L have a drk green truck?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebelle View Post
    Didn't Tony L have a drk green truck?
    I think so too. Weren't we supposed to get his lie detector interview with this doc dump?

Can't find a link,but it was the "tatoo guy",I'm positive.

I could be mistaken...but I believe TL has a dark green Jeep Cherokee, which might be considered a "truck" by some people.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be. Thomas Jefferson

I'm so glad to know that ignorance and stupidity is still running rampant in what's left of the USA.

When even one American - who has done nothing wrong - is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth - then all Americans are in peril.
    Harry S. Truman

Yes TL has a green truck,however the one Brian B is referring to is the tatoo guy.

Quote Originally Posted by FORDANIEL View Post
    Yes TL has a green truck,however the one Brian B is referring to is the tatoo guy.
    The tattoo guy was at the A house that week? Do you have a link to that story...first I've heard of it.

Bobo is offline Avoid Contempt Before Prior Investigation
    FWIW, I remember seeing a green pick-up truck parked in the driveway of LA's house -- in a video. Maybe a Murt?

At the time -- I want to say this was in the first half of November -- no one seemed to know whose it was.

Is this the truck you are trying to ID? I thought TL had a jeep???

My memory is fading, so I should go do some checking.......

Now my mind is blank. I had heard that Annie had a green truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shar824 View Post
    I could be mistaken...but I believe TL has a dark green Jeep Cherokee, which might be considered a "truck" by some people.
    I'm positive I read in the documents that TL has a Jeep. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Bobo is offline Avoid Contempt Before Prior Investigation
    Had a thought race through the old bean.

Could the green pick-up truck belong to Sean D. from Cast Iron Tattoo? I think he & LA were friends?

I seem to recall seeing a dark green pickup truck (Ford Ranger?) parked outside LA's house.

TL's vehicle could be called a "truck", but I would probably refer to it as a "Jeep" or "SUV" if describing to LE.

When I saw the green truck parked outside LA's house, I just figured that it must have been the vehicle that Brian B was referring to - it didn't cross my mind that it could have been another one... But I will have to look into that angle some more. Do we know what Mallory drives?

It is entirely possible, to me quite likely, that LA owns the older green truck as well as his new black Mustang. They are great for hauling things...:-(

I feel that LA was (at least) KC's original/only confidante, and Brian B was simply referring to KC and LA pulling up in his little green pickup. If LA sat in the car, or Brian B only saw a glimpse of him, he may not have realized it was LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    FWIW, I remember seeing a green pick-up truck parked in the driveway of LA's house -- in a video. Maybe a Murt?

At the time -- I want to say this was in the first half of November -- no one seemed to know whose it was.

Is this the truck you are trying to ID? I thought TL had a jeep???

My memory is fading, so I should go do some checking.......
    No, your memory is not fading - and it looks like we were thinking the same thing at the same time, LOL!!!

One of the Lake Vaj friends has or had a green truck in the driveway. He also is wearing a breakin necks t-shirt, which I believe is a truck club. This guy was also a part of the 16 Acres video. He's a big part of that Lake Vaj scene.

Last edited by Noddy; 01-24-2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: oops I deleted pic from photobucket/my learning curve is steep

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast