830 users online (124 members and 706 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    remotely
    Posts
    42,943

    Must be a "Mommy" thing?

    A red heart was drawn on the palm of her left hand.

    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...msey/it_5.html

    With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it.
    http://www.people.com/people/article...253947,00.html

    It certainly speaks volumes. How horrible for JonBenet and Caylee knowing that the one person they should be able to trust and to protect them.

    Does it make a "mommy" feel better to put a heart on their child?

    You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.


    My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.



    Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.




    http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    A red heart was drawn on the palm of her left hand.

    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...msey/it_5.html

    With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it.
    http://www.people.com/people/article...253947,00.html

    It certainly speaks volumes. How horrible for JonBenet and Caylee knowing that the one person they should be able to trust and to protect them.
    Isn't THAT just a coincidence.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    A red heart was drawn on the palm of her left hand.

    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...msey/it_5.html

    With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it.
    http://www.people.com/people/article...253947,00.html

    It certainly speaks volumes. How horrible for JonBenet and Caylee knowing that the one person they should be able to trust and to protect them.

    Does it make a "mommy" feel better to put a heart on their child?
    Even though I believe that PR had something to do with the death of
    her daughter, JB, I do not believe that she is the one that drew the heart on JB's hand. It was too faded. But, I do believe that KC placed the sticker heart over the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth.
    "This time we get it right."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Even though I believe that PR had something to do with the death of
    her daughter, JB, I do not believe that she is the one that drew the heart on JB's hand. It was too faded. But, I do believe that KC placed the sticker heart over the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth.
    But could of PR drew the heart days before JB death???? That would be the fade?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Even though I believe that PR had something to do with the death of
    her daughter, JB, I do not believe that she is the one that drew the heart on JB's hand. It was too faded. But, I do believe that KC placed the sticker heart over the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth.
    But could of PR drew the heart days before JB death???? That would be the fade? and mouth duct tape?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Even though I believe that PR had something to do with the death of
    her daughter, JB, I do not believe that she is the one that drew the heart on JB's hand. It was too faded. But, I do believe that KC placed the sticker heart over the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth.
    But could of PR drew the heart days before JB death???? That would be the fade? and mouth duct tape?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Even though I believe that PR had something to do with the death of
    her daughter, JB, I do not believe that she is the one that drew the heart on JB's hand. It was too faded. But, I do believe that KC placed the sticker heart over the duct tape on little Caylee's mouth.
    But could of PR drew the heart days before JB death???? That would be the fade? and mouth duct tape?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    But could of PR drew the heart days before JB death???? That would be the fade? and mouth duct tape?
    She could have. PR SAW that heart, and described it as well-drawn. She then denied having seen it and said she only READ about it. Of course, she also said she didn't want to read anything about her daughters death.
    I don't understand what you mean about the duct tape. That was put on an UNCONSCIOUS JBR that night.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    It's very possible it was put on her hand before she went to bed, by her mother.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    It's very possible it was put on her hand before she went to bed, by her mother.
    Maybe, but I highly doubt it. And if you look at the "heart" on her hand, with it enlarged...it looks more like a smiley face....like this...= ) but, only turned right side up. Regardless, it looked like it was drawn by a child. IMO the red heart, (or imo..a smiley face) has nothing to do with her murder. When my daughter was 6, she used to draw on herself all the time. Hearts, smiley faces..etc...she is 7 now, and she still does it. I believe that JB's heart on her hand was a red herring. IMO...Patsy DID see it, even though she recanted that statement later. I believe that she recanted, because she wanted investigators to believe that the "intruder" did it.

    http://zyberzoom.com/JonBenet.html

    Scroll down to the "heart" on her hand and enlarge. It looks absolutely NOTHING like a heart...IMO
    Last edited by Ames; 01-25-2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Add link
    "This time we get it right."


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Maybe, but I highly doubt it. And if you look at the "heart" on her hand, with it enlarged...it looks more like a smiley face....like this...= ) but, only turned right side up. Regardless, it looked like it was drawn by a child. IMO the red heart, (or imo..a smiley face) has nothing to do with her murder. When my daughter was 6, she used to draw on herself all the time. Hearts, smiley faces..etc...she is 7 now, and she still does it. I believe that JB's heart on her hand was a red herring. IMO...Patsy DID see it, even though she recanted that statement later. I believe that she recanted, because she wanted investigators to believe that the "intruder" did it.

    http://zyberzoom.com/JonBenet.html

    Scroll down to the "heart" on her hand and enlarge. It looks absolutely NOTHING like a heart...IMO
    Yeah, it does look like a kid drawing a heart on themselves.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Yeah, it does look like a kid drawing a heart on themselves.
    So whether it be a heart or a smiley face...it looks kid drawn. I just don't think that Patsy drew it. I could be wrong...goodness knows it wouldn't be the first time.
    "This time we get it right."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    And yes, kids do draw on themselves. It would be a very "little girl" thing to do- draw hearts on their hands or each other's hands.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  14. #14
    janemundane is offline I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    A red heart was drawn on the palm of her left hand.

    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...msey/it_5.html

    With details that are both graphic and heartbreaking, new court documents released Wednesday reveal that the body of toddler Caylee Anthony was bound by duct tape that had a heart-shaped sticker placed on it.
    http://www.people.com/people/article...253947,00.html

    It certainly speaks volumes. How horrible for JonBenet and Caylee knowing that the one person they should be able to trust and to protect them.

    Does it make a "mommy" feel better to put a heart on their child?
    So glad you put "mommy" in quotes. In my opinion, neither of these women were true mommies. Mommies love their children more than themselves.
    "As I walk through this wicked world
    Searching for light in the darkness of insanity,
    I ask myself, is all hope lost?
    Is there only pain and hatred and misery?
    And each time I feel like this inside,
    there's one thing I wanna know,
    what's so funny about peace, love and understanding?"
    - Elvis Costello

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by janemundane View Post
    So glad you put "mommy" in quotes. In my opinion, neither of these women were true mommies. Mommies love their children more than themselves.
    Amen to that!!!
    "This time we get it right."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. "Mommy was in the trunk" - what the boys said and when
    By Jules71 in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 01:57 AM
  2. Florida: Johnny Can't Read? Mommy Gets An "F"
    By Reader in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM