Confused newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvgoldens

Reaction score
I understand we should not start new threads and should post questions in the "questions" thread. Where is that located? I also can't find video of the very first court appearance where Yuri Melich speaks of the decomp smell in the trunk. I believe Cindy, lee, and George also got on the stand to speak. Can someone help me locate that video? Thanks

I understand we should not start new threads and should post questions in the "questions" thread. Where is that located? I also can't find video of the very first court appearance where Yuri Melich speaks of the decomp smell in the trunk. I believe Cindy, lee, and George also got on the stand to speak. Can someone help me locate that video? Thanks

I believe you can find it at myfoxorlando.com I'm pretty sure that's where I used the search to find it under the bond hearing

Hi and welcome to Websleuths! At the top of the forum you will see a blue bar that goes all the way across and you will see the word search. You can enter search terms there or go the advanced search and narrow your searches. For what you are looking for I would search Bond Hearing...but look in the media links thread which is a sticky and way back at the start there is likely a link. You can find many of the interviews and hearings on YouTube as well...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998