"bonding time"

pregodego2

Inactive
Reaction score
Multiple times Cindy says that Casey and Caylee took off for bonding time, yet we know there was a fight sometime that weekend and also that George claims that Casey and Caylee left like a normal day. Inconsistencies as usual.

After reading this document, now I see where Cindy seems to get her story of "bonding time"...she takes it and subtracts herself to make a "new" story of just casey and caylee leaving

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-01/44633987.PDF
PG.2, interview with Cindy's supervisor.

**if this has been talked about, please feel free to delete or merge**

Multiple times Cindy says that Casey and Caylee took off for bonding time, yet we know there was a fight sometime that weekend and also that George claims that Casey and Caylee left like a normal day. Inconsistencies as usual.

After reading this document, now I see where Cindy seems to get her story of "bonding time"...she takes it and subtracts herself to make a "new" story of just casey and caylee leaving

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-01/44633987.PDF
PG.2, interview with Cindy's supervisor.

**if this has been talked about, please feel free to delete or merge**

my bold....

since the 'story' of the fight (6-15) originates from KC, I have to wonder if it really happened........also if there was a fight, was it KC doing the choking ??

Actually, two people put LEE as the source of the fight, not Casey.

But Cindy tends to make substitutions when it suits HER story.

Actually, two people put LEE as the source of the fight, not Casey.

But Cindy tends to make substitutions when it suits HER story.

IIRC...in Lee's interview he says KC tells him of the fight (June 15th) & that's the first he's heard of it.

What purpose would CA have in telling anyone "yes, we fought & I strangled her ""...??

I never needed "bonding" time when my children were almost 3y.o. We had already bonded LONG before that.

I just find it odd that they use this term and then there was duct tape "bonding" on Caylee. It's disturbing, but one of my first thoughts.

I never needed "bonding" time when my children were almost 3y.o. We had already bonded LONG before that.

I just find it odd that they use this term and then there was duct tape "bonding" on Caylee. It's disturbing, but one of my first thoughts.

I sort of understand some of what has gone on in that family -- my 27-year-old daughter and my now-6-year-old grandson have lived in my house most of his life. I've been widowed since he was 15 months old.

There is a power struggle almost any time two adult women share a house. I think it is just human nature, but I can see why Casey and Caylee might have had a hard time bonding.

I think Cindy was trying to do the right thing and let go of her granddaughter, trying to "make" Casey raise her child. I did the same thing, because I saw what could happen if my daughter did not raise her son without my constant interference. It's a difficult thing to do.

I sort of understand some of what has gone on in that family -- my 27-year-old daughter and my now-6-year-old grandson have lived in my house most of his life. I've been widowed since he was 15 months old.

There is a power struggle almost any time two adult women share a house. I think it is just human nature, but I can see why Casey and Caylee might have had a hard time bonding.

I think Cindy was trying to do the right thing and let go of her granddaughter, trying to "make" Casey raise her child. I did the same thing, because I saw what could happen if my daughter did not raise her son without my constant interference. It's a difficult thing to do.

ITA......yep, I've been there too..

I think KC's just using the term 'bonding" to pacify CA......KC sure not going to tell her the truth, as she hadn't been for years....job, nanny, etc...

IIRC...in Lee's interview he says KC tells him of the fight (June 15th) & that's the first he's heard of it.

What purpose would CA have in telling anyone "yes, we fought & I strangled her ""...??

What I'm saying is that LEE is the only one saying Casey said that. LP and Jesse say that LEE told them.

I'm terrible at timelines of "who said what and when" . . .

But in the recently released documents, it is Cindy's coworkers who said she used the phrase "bonding time" to describe a trip she was supposed to take with Caylee and Casey. Since they knew that Caylee spent a great deal of time with Cindy, then they probably assumed she meant that she wanted Casey to bond with her little daughter. I think that is wishful thinking on Cindy's part, and she is also spinning it to her coworkers to make Casey sound responsible and caring. It's sort of a daydream-fairy tale, and wishing reality was different.

You have to look at the big picture here - we know that sometimes Caylee slipped and called Cindy "Mama," and she named her dolly "Mama," which is both beautiful and sad. Her bedroom was a grandma's house - she never had a real home anywhere else, and Casey had no way of giving her that.

I've seen this happen in my own neighborhood, especially when a girl has children so young that the grandmothers want to make things "right" again.

I've known women who gave up their own lives for years to raise children so their daughters could "go have fun and grow up," whether with or without a boyfriend. They enable their daughters to live that way, but at the same time they wish their daughters would rescue them from being full-time babysitters. It's all about mixed feelings, because Grandmothers certainly love these children, but often there are feelings of entrapment.

So I think when Cindy said that about "bonding time" she was being hopeful and spinning Casey's relationship with both herself and Caylee in the best possible light.

Caylee was two and a half years old....I would think that they would have already been bonded. Unless of course KC was never around to bond with her.

What I'm saying is that LEE is the only one saying Casey said that. LP and Jesse say that LEE told them.

True. While I don't think he mentioned the strangling, Cindy's brother mentions the blow up. Then there is the neighbor who heard it. But I haven't seen anything official released on that yet.

I don't see anything wrong with Cindy wanting a bonding trip with just the girls.

But IIRC there were texts btwn KC and one of her boytoys, the one with the italian screen name, KC was talking about her mom taking a vacation with Caylee only. My guess was that KC went along with CA telling her how great it would be to take a trip with just the girls, but when the time came KC would have a big event she'd have to plan for work leaving CA to take Caylee alone... giving KC a week of freedom.

The "bonding time" was a lie to KC would not have to let CA see Caylee. That was her excuse for being away. IMO.

True. While I don't think he mentioned the strangling, Cindy's brother mentions the blow up. Then there is the neighbor who heard it. But I haven't seen anything official released on that yet.

Oh, I think there was a 'blow-up' on June 15th, but if there was strangling going on I'd almost believe KC was doing it.......haven't we heard from another neighbor where KC followed CA outside (screaming the F-word) & CA did nothing but get in the car & leave ??

IIRC...the only things CA has said about June 15th, have all been good ( I do think some of them are lies tho'..."tucking them in")......CA's has her own lies & I don't think she should be blamed for KC lies also......:)

With CA & KC the only one's there the 15th, I tend to think KC telling the biggest lies about anything that ahppened that day.

Correcting myself, Lee doesn't talk of the June 15th fight in his first interview,
but @ sometime KC must tell him this.

Sorry, I see we do agree that Lee is prolly repeating another KC lie....:blowkiss:

IIRC one of CA's co-workers also remembers hearing of the fight on the 15th from CA.

Also, I don't think it's particularly odd about the bonding thing. I'll take my 3.5 year old daughter out to dinner and a movie and we bond. I take her for just one on one time with me, without my husband. We call it "just the girls" and she thinks it's special and so do I.

Correcting myself, Lee doesn't talk of the June 15th fight in his first interview,
but @ sometime KC must tell him this.

Sorry, I see we do agree that Lee is prolly repeating another KC lie....:blowkiss:

We actually don't agree. I do not say this is a Casey lie. I say this is something other people are attributing to Lee.

We actually don't agree. I do not say this is a Casey lie. I say this is something other people are attributing to Lee.

Why would Lee say CA 'strangled" KC ??.....according to CA everything was fine June 15th...."she tucked them in".

In Lee interview on pg 6 he clears up the "Caylee big/best mistake" that KC has told CA said.......Lee says he's never heard this except from KC this one time.

Most KC lies tells about parents make them look BAD......

Most lies parents tell about KC make her look GOOD.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back