Boston Terrier stops attempted rape Pompano Beach, Fl

MeoW333

Reaction score
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090124/BREAKINGNEWS/90124007/-1/crime

"POMPANO BEACH — Deputies say a Boston terrier stopped a rape attempt in Pompano Beach.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office says a 46-year-old woman allowed a man inside her apartment after he said he was a repairman. Once inside, however, the man attacked her. Her female dog then bit the man on the shoulder, and he fled the apartment.

The attempted rape happened Wednesday. The woman was treated at a hospital and released. She described her attacker as 40 to 55 years old, about 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. She said he has wavy brown and gray hair and very white teeth. Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 954-321-4240 or Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477)."

WOW..what a great dog !:bow:
I sure hope they catch the creep:furious:

I never owned a dog until last year. I've begun to notice how many times a dog has come to the rescue of their owner whether it be an attacker or a fire. Now I know why they call them man's (woman's) best friend.

Good for this doggie. I hope she got a special treat for being a hero. I hope they catch this creep too.

Good dog!

Hope they nab the guy too, looks like she gave a pretty good description.

I've noticed that a lot of times the little dogs are the feisty ones. My bigger dog is usually quiet and calm. My other dog, a peke-a-poo, has that pekingese attitude in him.

Too bad the dog didn't bite a little further up on the carotid artery. This man has probably raped many women with his ruse.

I hope the dog bite leaves scars so there's no doubt who the perp is when they catch him. I hope the doggie left one of it's teeth embedded and it gets infected and he has to seek medical treatment (is that bad?). lol

Very very good doggie :blowkiss:

This is kind of off- topic because it's a different kind of animal, but I remember years ago reading a story where a man broke into an 18 year old young woman's apartment and tried to rape her.
Well, her parrot (one of the large green ones) attacked this guy time and time again and he ran out of the place and cops found him sitting in a nearby alley bloody and wounded and they had the proof they needed he was the right guy.

One time I was having a bad neck tension headache and I was laying on the bed and my daughter was giving me a massage and one of my little tiny budgies (parakeet) started dive- bombing her because he thought she was hurting me. lol But it was his way of trying to protect me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back