Nancy Grace On The View Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
Just watching The View and they just announced Nancy Grace is going to be on next. Don't know if she will talk about the case, but since it's been practically her whole show for the past seven months, how could she not?

Just watching The View and they just announced Nancy Grace is going to be on next. Don't know if she will talk about the case, but since it's been practically her whole show for the past seven months, how could she not?

Updates please?

Glad I TIVO'd it . DS is off School today and is hogging it with cartoons.

NG wanted to know what triggered the event. She said there is incriminating evidence against KC.

Prosecution biggest problem- KC will put on a oscar performance at trial and GA and CA will speak against the death penalty.

Nancy had on a hideous black shiny jacket.

NG said she absolutely doesn't believe G&C are involved at all and that she doesn't believe all the rumors about incest and rape ect...

Whoopi asked if it could have been an accident, NG still absolutely hung up on the chloroform and neck breaking searches.

Nothing new.

NG said she absolutely doesn't believe George and Cindy are involved at all (no mention of Lee) and she doesn't believe any of the rumors of incest, rape or abuse.

Whoopi asked if it could have been an accident and NG said no and then went on about the internet searches for chloroform and neck breaking.

OT...Nancy had on a hideous shiny black jacket.

Having trouble posting, if this is a duplicate sorry, will delete. I didn't have a chance to watch and was wondering what was said on the show today.
The View: Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich; Nancy Grace

January 26, 2009

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/schedule

NG said she absolutely doesn't believe G&C are involved at all and that she doesn't believe all the rumors about incest and rape ect...

Whoopi asked if it could have been an accident, NG still absolutely hung up on the chloroform and neck breaking searches.

I'm with her.
Except for the hideous shiny jacket.

Actually, I thought she looked really nice in the jacket.

Oh, she's worn that jacket before on her show. It's not a favorite of mine but I don't think it's that's hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100