721 users online (74 members and 647 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

BELLFLOWER, Calif. (AP) ―
    A woman gave birth to eight babies in Southern California on Monday, the world's second live-born set of octuplets.

The mother, who was not identified, gave birth to six boys and two girls weighing between 1.8 pounds and 3.4 pounds, doctors at Kaiser Permanante Medical Center told The Associated Press.

http://cbs3.com/topstories/californi....2.918366.html
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    A woman gave birth to eight babies in Southern California on Monday, the world's second live-born set of octuplets.

The mother, who was not identified, gave birth to six boys and two girls weighing between 1.8 pounds and 3.4 pounds, doctors at Kaiser Permanante Medical Center told The Associated Press.

OUCH!! I MEAN LUCKY GIRL...lol.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Mom gives birth to Octuplets

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...er-has-gi.html

6 boys, 2 girls... weighing from 1lb 15oz to 3lbs 4oz... all seem to be doing well.

*picks jaw up off floor* Wow... 8... at one time! They are a product of fertility help, but as I see it, from here on out it is about 8 new lives gracing this world... I hope the babies have full and wonderful lives.

Blessings to the Mom and Dad, they will have their hands full for a very long time!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Mind bobbling. I can't wait to see some photos. I hope all is well for these little ones.

Eight babies! And the medical team was only expecting seven! I saw the neonatologist interviewed on 'Good Morning America' and he said all were off respirators. Only two had breathing tubes.

Good luck to this couple!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post

and she plans to breast feed...all 8 of em' What a woman!

I hope every single finger and toe is wanted and loved.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

I bet Michelle Duggar is jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by montana_16 View Post
    I bet Michelle Duggar is jealous.
    I bet you she isn't. Haven't you noticed that there is no mention of the father?

I think it is very interesting and unusual that they are releasing very little information about these people. Typically we know everything about them by this time LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jannuncutt View Post
    I bet you she isn't. Haven't you noticed that there is no mention of the father?

I was only trying to make a joke that Michelle could really fill her quiver up real quick with eight in one fell swoop. That's all. My attempts at humor always fall flat. lol

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4761676.shtml

But when they go home, it will be to a truly full house.

CBS News has learned the mother who gave birth to the octuplets has six other children

"She is young," the acquaintance says, "fairly young. She has six children already. And in those six children, she has a set of twins."

The woman and her children live on a cul-de-sac with her parents

Ok what is going on here? No mention of a father? Article says she lives with her 6 kids at her parents home which is either 2 or 3 bedroom. I surely hope she has medical insurance! What Dr gives fertility drugs to someone with 6 kids!

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    and she plans to breast feed...all 8 of em' What a woman!

I'd love to meet this woman, wouldn't you? Another article I read quoted the doctor as saying that when they discovered the 8th baby, Momma handled it quietly and calmly, asking, "Oh, is there another one?"

She has GOT TO BE someone really, really special.

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4761676.shtml

But when they go home, it will be to a truly full house.

CBS News has learned the mother who gave birth to the octuplets has six other children

"She is young," the acquaintance says, "fairly young. She has six children already. And in those six children, she has a set of twins."

The woman and her children live on a cul-de-sac with her parents

Ok what is going on here? No mention of a father? Article says she lives with her 6 kids at her parents home which is either 2 or 3 bedroom. I surely hope she has medical insurance! What Dr gives fertility drugs to someone with 6 kids!
    I could have sworn I heard a husband mentioned early on, although the terminology may have been "the parents" and it sure doesn't take a marriage certificate to qualify for that, does it?

If there is no husband, perhaps there was one and he is now deceased? Because if I was her momma or daddy I'd be telling her "don't you come home with any more babies!" if she's just single and having children willy-nilly.

To be fair, although we are probably correct in assuming there was some fertility drugs involved, that info hasn't been released by the doctors, so we can't be one hundred percent sure.

Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast