Page 19 of 156 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    ANN CURRY: Describe what you felt you lacked within.
    NADYA SULEMAN: Feeling of self and identity. I didn't feel as though, when I was a child, I had much control of my environment. I felt powerless. And that gave me a sense of predictability. I -- reflecting back on my childhood, I know it wasn't functional. It was pretty -- pretty dysfunctional, and whose isn't?
    This chick is BONKERS!!! She felt a lack of control of her environment...so she has babies and babies and babies so there will be complete, utter chaos for the next 18 years....W-T-F?!?!!?
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

Still waiting for the scandal!

Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    Uh...can you just randomly pick and choose the kid's father's name to put on the birth certificate?!
    she used teh same name but different info about him. these hosts are suggesting that she made him up.

ANN CURRY: So, the first time when you tried to become pregnant, you actually had tried how many times before you were successful?
    NADYA SULEMAN: Oh, boy. Well, I went through about seven years of trying. And -- through artificial insemination. And through medication. And all of which was unsuccessful. And then the first -- IVF procedure from that -- from that facility -- it was successful. And then I just kept going in.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29038814/

here's the MSNBC link - with picture...
    This too shall pass

Aha - I get it now - duh.. She's going to live through her children, children, children, children, ,children - etc.

We need to rename this topic Aesop's Fables and start it, Once upon a Time.

'Cos I ain't buying it!

ANN CURRY: How did an only child end up with 14 children?

NADYA SULEMAN: That was always a dream of mine, to have a large family, a huge family, and I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another person that I I really lacked, I believe, growing up.

Having babies to fill a hole in her soul, without regard for their needs.

Disturbing, and utterly heartbreaking for those poor children.

On another note, not only is this a devastating indictment of her, but her undergrad and grad psych education and the school who accepted her into their graduate counseling program.

And she wants her own TV show as a parenting expert.

This woman is whining about her lonely childhood and how dysfunctional her life was, yet she is expecting these same parents of hers to care for her six children while she is having a litter of babies! This is the craziest thing I've ever seen anyone pull. I guess she thinks her childrens' lives aren't dysfunctional at all. I learned in nursing school from an instructor that some of the people involved in psychology are nuttier than the patients, and I believe it in this case.

All her w comp medical records are public because she challenged the state when they tried to cut off her benefits. That causes a mini trial which makes her health records public. They even had a PI. Follow her around to try and catch her doing something!

All her w comp medical records are piblic because she challenged the state when they tried to cut off her benefits. That causes a mini trial which makes her health records public. They even had a PI. Follow her around to try and catch her doing something!
    I don't think this story is going to get better. Just another suck up on the system that knows how the system works.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    I don't think this story is going to get better. Just another suck up on the system that knows how the system works.
    she was challenged that all pregnancies were causing her back to get worse. The doctors said they only attributed 10% of her back pain to the previous pregnancies and the rest to the desk going over on her during the patient riot.
    The state filed a request to stop the money in 8-08, but it is till flowing freely at this time.

They said there is some "intensely personal" medical information in these 500 pages released, so look out.

Oh and the accurate numbers are 168 in benefits directly to her and 98k in medical bills.

she was challenged that all pregnancies were causing her back to get worse. The doctors said they only attributed 10% of her back pain to the previous pregnancies and the rest to the desk going over on her during the patient riot.
    The state filed a request to stop the money in 8-08, but it is till flowing freely at this time.

They said there is some "intensely personal" medical information in these 500 pages released, so look out.
    My compassion gets ruled out when there is a system overload. Sorry, but this
    ***** has to stop. Man, look around and see how many are suffering when doing all the RIGHT things and she takes advantage??? This woman is not in my fan club. Please, don't take my comments as gospel as I think I am not unbiased at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    My compassion gets ruled out when there is a system overload. Sorry, but this
    ***** has to stop. Man, look around and see how many are suffering when doing all the RIGHT things and she takes advantage??? This woman is not in my fan club. Please, don't take my comments as gospel as I think I am not unbiased at this point.
    I have no compassion for this mother- she knew what she was doing to her body and to everyone around her (IMO). I have compassion for the children that were born to her and all of those she has impacted with her "drama" (I lack a better word).

This is a f-ed up situation- for all people involved.

concernedperson, I am with you in opinion. It has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by EmMomma View Post
    This chick is BONKERS!!! She felt a lack of control of her environment...so she has babies and babies and babies so there will be complete, utter chaos for the next 18 years....W-T-F?!?!!?

Have the strongest feeling this woman doesn't like kids....she likes babies. Unless she gets therapy, she won't be there , be it physical or emotional, for those children.

Page 19 of 156 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast