Greta talking about LA w BC tonight 1-26-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta on now.....they said George has a hospital staff person in his room 24 hrs. a day and he is in a regular hospital room.
They're now talking about Baez wanting screen shots and computer files from Ricardo's computer....they're going to talk
about Lee next...

Luka on now. LE has not tried to contact he tried to contact them this morning

Jeez....not BC again....I thought his clients wanted privacy????? What a hypocrite!

I sure hope GVS asks him about the dolls.

Lee gave LE two statements and numerous written statements. He has not had contact with his sister since dec.

Luka says Lee doesn't believe Kc killed Caylee

She is sooooooooooo softball!

Back to the video of her "getting emotional" with GA/CA at the jail.

Lee's lawyer says that police have not contacted him to speak to Lee ......
so what's the issue????
Lee's lawyer also says that Lee does not think his sister is responsible for his niece's death....greta asked "who does he think is responsible for Caylee's death?" and the lawyer said that Lee did not know at this point that the investigation is on going...blah blah blah...

Lee's lawyer says that police have not contacted him to speak to Lee ......
so what's the issue????
Lee's lawyer also says that Lee does not think his sister is responsible for his niece's death....greta asked "who does he think is responsible for Caylee's death?" and the lawyer said that Lee did not know at this point that the investigation is on going...blah blah blah...

what is with the a's and "investigation"----?????:doh::hand:

Uh the video again. I like how they say Lee has been sick, and later on She states I'm getting sick. she never asks is Lee getting better? No it's all about KC.

My first post here... hope I do this right!

Did I hear LA attorney Luka correctly? Did he say LA hasn't had contact with KC since December? I thought no one in the family has had contact since she was put back in jail in October.

Peachy

Greta on the caylee doll.... says the A's are not invovled. Now on to citigroup buying the $50 million french jet.

Lee's attorney, Luka seems to waffle quite a bit. He said that Lee knew his sister lied, but there's a big difference between lying and committing murder. He says Lee doesn't believe KC killed Caylee. Greta asked, "who does he think killed Caylee", and the question wasn't answered.

Lee gave LE two statements and numerous written statements. He has not had contact with his sister since dec.

Casey and Lee had communication in December?? :eek:
How'd I miss that?

My first post here... hope I do this right!

Did I hear LA attorney Luka correctly? Did he say LA hasn't had contact with KC since December? I thought no one in the family has had contact since she was put back in jail in October.

Peachy

That's what I thought to. Maybe he recieved one of those mystery letters. I'm betting email from JB's laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77