Dr. Phil Show - Fri., Jan. 30, 2008 (Grunds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathbuddys

Verified Family Member Thomas Schramm
Reaction score
Website
www.bathbuddys.com
Hi,
I got an email from RG saying that he and Jesse would be on the Dr. Phil show today (monday) and now it is scheduled on his site for this Friday, January 30th.. just wanted to give the heads up. I hope it doesnt change again. I guess NG will be on also....

Hi,
I got an email from RG saying that he and Jesse would be on the Dr. Phil show today (monday) and now it is scheduled on his site for this Friday, January 30th.. just wanted to give the heads up. I hope it doesnt change again. I guess NG will be on also....
with Caylee?

Dr. Phil is starting in my area of the world at 5:00 PM EST. I will record ONLY the segment on the Anthony case. :)

Did anyone catch the news 6 clip in the beginning of the Dr. Phil show? It said "Caylee Anthonys' remains turned over to the Anthony family."

Dr. Phil is starting in my area of the world at 5:00 PM EST. I will record ONLY the segment on the Anthony case. :)

Thanks Patty, saves me from watching his whole show!

I just read on my TV guide this was taped Jan. 20. That was prior to Baez's motion for Grund's DNA wasn't it?

Did anyone catch the news 6 clip in the beginning of the Dr. Phil show? It said "Caylee Anthonys' remains turned over to the Anthony family."

Yep, I heard it....Dr. Phil needs to check his facts

I just rewound it and the newscaster definitely say's "Caylee Anthony's remains have been released to the Anthony family." Maybe it was when they were released from the coroner. But you just never know.

Jesse said "his life ruined'....."they (all the A's ??) made a concentrated effort" to involve him in anything that might have happened to Caylee.

I just rewound it and the newscaster definitely say's "Caylee Anthony's remains have been released to the Anthony family." Maybe it was when they were released from the coroner. But you just never know.

Glad you taped it... continue on with the commentary, I type way too slow.

NG said Jesse's life not ruined.....he's just part of KC "collatetral damage"....

"Caylee's life only one ruined."

Show starts in 10 minutes!

I hope the G's are at the beginning.

Talking to Drew Peterson's fiance's father. He does NOT like Drew and said "If I call my daughter and she doesn't answer that phone, I'm driving my Cadillac right through his house!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie