BConway suspended campaign to be judge- discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
I recall when BC first took on representing G&C Anthony it was said that he was planning to run for judge.

There was a website- www.bradconwayforjudge.com that has been suspended.

What does everyone think? Has he opted to forego becoming a judge in favor of repping the As?

Does he realize his chances of winning an election are in peril because he is repping some of the most despised people in Central Florida?

I recall when BC first took on representing G&C Anthony it was said that he was planning to run for judge.

What does everyone think? Has he opted to forego becoming a judge in favor of repping the As?

Does he realize his chances of winning an election are in peril because he is repping some of the most despised people in Central Florida?

He doesn't have time.....can't even figure out how he would be able to represent paying clients....his hands seems to be in every pot every day and then off to the media ....... he is a busy guy --- these pro-bono atty's do it all....is it common for them to show up at the house all the time, take them to the hospital? --- be with the SA and Defense?---trying to know what is going on in every avenue?

He wouldn't be elected because he is on the wrong side of the case.

Uhm, no. I think you've got that wrong. He RAN for judge and didn't get elected/selected. Happened last fall.

Brad Conway ran for a county court Judge position in 2008. He lost his bid so the website was suspended.

When is the actual election? Do we know if he's only temporarily suspending or dropping out?

Maybe he had no clients before so wanted a steady job, and now he has the As, he thinks he's going to make big money out of book deals, dolls etc and doesn't want to give that up?

He doesn't have time.....can't even figure out how he would be able to represent paying clients....his hands seems to be in every pot every day and then off to the media ....... he is a busy guy --- these pro-bono atty's do it all....is it common for them to show up at the house all the time, take them to the hospital? --- be with the SA and Defense?---trying to know what is going on in every avenue?

Pro bono house visits by lawyers are pretty uncommon! Most lawyers have an office and conduct their conferences there. I've never seen a lawyer having press conferences on their client's lawn before.

BC has caused me to stop watching coverage of this case.

Uhm, no. I think you've got that wrong. He RAN for judge and didn't get elected/selected. Happened last fall.

The website is suspended because he either didn't pay his bill, or requested it to be suspended. Candidates buy their own sites and domain names.

BC has caused me to stop watching coverage of this case.

And the terrorists win! Just kidding.

The website is suspended because he either didn't pay his bill, or requested it to be suspended. Candidates buy their own sites and domain names.

Yes that may be true however, the fact remains that the thread title is an inaccurate portrayal of BC's run for judge and why is not judge now.

Pro bono house visits by lawyers are pretty uncommon! Most lawyers have an office and conduct their conferences there. I've never seen a lawyer having press conferences on their client's lawn before.

thank you! This is the first case I have followed on TV and Web and am just surprised at all the pro-bono help you get......you get a lot of bang for no money! Even the extra medical help!!!! I just don't get it...I was surprised when jb would drive everywhere for kc--now this!:waitasec::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea