Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the actual crime?

Besides Casey, who "knows" the most about the crime?

• George Anthony

Votes: 24 6.5%
  • Cindy Anthony

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • Lee Anthony

Votes: 220 59.8%
  • Jose Baez

Votes: 80 21.7%
  • Dominic Casey

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Leonard Padilla

Votes: 13 3.5%

• Total voters

Zingo

Former Member
Reaction score
I voted for Leonard Padilla ... Ha!

I think LA knows something because KC and him were so close. I doubt he did anything though just has not said what he knows maybe...:waitasec:

Would be a hard place to be and I would not want to be in his shoes.

I voted for JB.

I think his deal with her was "If I'm going to play the puppetmaster, you have to come clean and tell me everything" Or maybe she let it all slip out in a moment of passion (she couldn't have been surfing the internet the entire time she was at his office)

My vote would be for the Orange County Sheriffs Department, and the State Attorney's office, however they were not in the poll!:woohoo:

LA. I don't think he knew too much in the beginning, but at some point KC filled in the details.

My vote would be for the Orange County Sheriffs Department, and the State Attorney's office, however they were not in the poll!:woohoo:

True. You got me there. I should have made it clear in the poll that it would be firsthand knowledge that came either from a) participating in the crime, or b) hearing it from Casey's mouth.

I doubt the OCSD has a secret confession!

Incidentally, I wonder if Casey has confessed to Jose Baez, and would he be obliged to quit if he KNEW she was guilty? (I always wonder how defense attorneys get around what must be a common problem for them. Do they tell clients to LIE to them?)

ETA: Leonard Padilla definitely doesn't have firsthand knowledge, but I had to include him :)

I vote ~~~~ G * O * D ~ ~ ~ KNOWS ~~~ ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
I vote GOD KNOW S THE WHOLE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
and
I think LP Knows alot also.... I like him...:clap:
but he is not God.... But I believe being in the
Job/ with his background & CONNECTIONS ! he Listens and
he hunts... and
LIKE Mr MR Kronk.... it is in their Blood to solve the crime!
LP wants to find JUSTICE FOR LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! ! & I thank
him for keeping on KEEP'N on !!!!

Thanks for the post !!!!:clap:
God Bless !
jjgram

***** KC = :behindbar = Because You Lie & Lie & Lie and
you omit the TRUTH !!!!
Judge: Ms Anthony and the Truth are Strangers !

True. You got me there. I should have made it clear in the poll that it would be firsthand knowledge that came either from a) participating in the crime, or b) hearing it from Casey's mouth.

I doubt the OCSD has a secret confession!

Incidentally, I wonder if Casey has confessed to Jose Baez, and would he be obliged to quit if he KNEW she was guilty? (I always wonder how defense attorneys get around what must be a common problem for them. Do they tell clients to LIE to them?)

Yeah, I doubt they have a confession too, but who needs a confession when they have science? LOL remember what Cindy said.."Science is just Science?:bang:

I don't think LA knows anything...I think he is super pissed at his sister and is avoiding any relationship with her.

Poll too limited. Perhaps more than one person knows full details.

I voted for JB.

I think his deal with her was "If I'm going to play the puppetmaster, you have to come clean and tell me everything" Or maybe she let it all slip out in a moment of passion (she couldn't have been surfing the internet the entire time she was at his office)

I voted for JB, because I think kc thinks JB is her latest guy that kc could trust him. But Lee is someone she would trust also.

lee anthony is a 26 year old man who's still a star wars fan, posts his mood on myspace as 'JEDI' and looks like the kind of &^%*$! who spends hours, days looking at lint and wondering where it comes from :waitasec: i don't think he knows JACK ... and if he ever did - he forgot!
huh.gif

sorry but i had to get that out.

I think she confessed to the pastor during the 4hr. visit with him. The Pastor was not on the poll, so I couldn't vote.

I voted for JB.

EWWW....Could that really be called passion??? LOL

P.S. I voted for JB too

lee anthony is a 26 year old man who's still a star wars fan, posts his mood on myspace as 'JEDI' and looks like the kind of &^%*$! who spends hours, days looking at lint and wondering where it comes from :waitasec: i don't think he knows JACK ... and if he ever did - he forgot!
huh.gif

HAHA you owe me a keyboard! I think Lee thinks he knows all, what we "up north call a "basement boy"

huh.gif

woohooo! Tell it like it is! LOVED this! :clap:

I don't think any of those listed in the poll know anything substantially more than the other.

Collectively, I think LE knows more about this crime than anyone else...besides Casey, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back