1212 users online (276 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

http://www.wftv.com/news/18577477/detail.html

saying that people discuss her appearance and it adds to the "circus."

he attached an article for "proof" that was from the Sentinel.... and all it did was describe what she wore and how long her hair was.

how does that prove his case? although i agree she should be there, it looks as if SS has made a "special case" out of this and won't LET her waive her right to appear...

just chillin' with my own kind!

sorry, it's gonna take me a few years to process this one!
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

no worries folks. Judge S. gets the last say.

~ yawn ~

I wonder why he is so concerned now about what the public thinks of her physical appearance?
    Anyways, I never heard of an attorney filing a motion for his client to stay out of the publics view at trial because the of how her physical appearance will be described by the media.
    How could JB actually face the judge with that type of motion? Stop wasting the judges time and spending the counties money with these ridiculous motions.

I'm still trying to find the 'unsubstantiated rumor' that the Sentinel was spreading in this article.

hmmmmm
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    no worries folks. Judge S. gets the last say.
    he sure does.

i just don't get why Baez added the OS article. it's not like they said "she looked hideous! like a murderer!"

i mean, c'mon Baez

just chillin' with my own kind!

Boy-Oh-Boy... She reeeally does not want to face the music. I hope Judge S. sticks to his ruling and makes her appear to hear every motion in person.

I don't understand why he chose the article that he attached. It was completely objective and factual and I don't see how it would "undermine the integrity of the process."
    I understand why he is making the argument, but the evidense he chose seems downright irrelevant.

*resp. snipped.

Quote Originally Posted by kh1967 View Post
    I wonder why he is so concerned now about what the public thinks of her physical appearance?
    because she is.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Anyways, I never heard of an attorney filing a motion for his client to stay out of the publics view at trial because the of how her physical appearance will be described by the media.
    How could JB actually face the judge with that type of motion? Stop wasting the judges time and spending the counties money with these ridiculous motions.
    I can't figure out why he wasn't concerned with her walking in and out of his office with the tight jeans, strutting like a (I don't know what..well, I do, just not saying it..lol), and wearing a shirt asking for help to find the daughter that she killed and threw away like trash, yet he is concerned about a jumpsuit and shackles? OMG and don't let me forget the sunglasses she wore that she bought with a forged check!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    *resp. snipped.

because she is.
    Exactly!!!!

To all my spanish speaking WSer's. What is the spanish word for crazy???

Something like el loco?
    Last edited by kh1967; 01-27-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ROBLYN View Post
    Boy-Oh-Boy... She reeeally does not want to face the music. I hope Judge S. sticks to his ruling and makes her appear to hear every motion in person.
    Does anyone eles think Baez may be convincing her that she should stay away from court so she doesn't see him in action?

Exactly, you'd think he'd have a few other things he could work on in her case instead of this ridiculous stuff, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I can't figure out why he wasn't concerned with her walking in and out of his office with the tight jeans, strutting like a (I don't know what..well, I do, just not saying it..lol), and wearing a shirt asking for help to find the daughter that she killed and threw away like trash, yet he is concerned about a jumpsuit and shackles? OMG and don't let me forget the sunglasses she wore that she bought with a forged check!
    Thank you!!!!!

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast