Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by yeknomaras View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18577477/detail.html

saying that people discuss her appearance and it adds to the "circus."

he attached an article for "proof" that was from the Sentinel.... and all it did was describe what she wore and how long her hair was.

how does that prove his case? although i agree she should be there, it looks as if SS has made a "special case" out of this and won't LET her waive her right to appear...
    Maybe she's just not a "morning" person. After all, look at her visitor logs. She has lawyers visiting her up to 1:00 in the morning. She probably wants to sleep in like she did at TonE's for 31 days.

You know the more I think about this, I wonder if one major reason she doesn't want to come out of her "room" and go to court is her parents - either one or both - could be there. If they know she is coming, they certainy can go, and somewhere I heard Casey was the one saying no visits between her and her folks over George appearing before GJ and with Cindy for not stopping him.

Now, just going to court with her parents in the courtroom doesn't mean that they will have contact, but, with the dynamics in this family, maybe just having her mother look at her is upsetting to Casey.

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Quote Originally Posted by Gracenote View Post
    I agree. Imagine having a big ego and knowing that all the people you tried so hard to impress with your cute figure, cute haircut, amazing job at Universal, etc. are watching you in jailhouse blues as all your secrets are spilled out there.

I think appearance matters to some people more than other things do.
    Poor KC had to appear in public without makeup or having her hair and nails done. Now she is crying look they are making fun of me.
    Shhhhh..........we're watching Nancy Grace.

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    according to the jail personnel she requested a sedative when she got the news they had found Caylee, I don't think they would give sedatives to a pregant woman.
    Yes they can take a few different things. They could have even given her Tylenol pm.

I think it's a mutual agreement between KC and JB not ruin "the illusion". KC has blind faith in JB's legal expertise, and he can control her actions so long as she believes he holds the power to set her free.

I think this motion is merely an effort to keep reality off their cloud.

Take a look at her signature on the waiver. She is now signing CAY instead of signing her full name as she did in the past, three letters, much as JB signs his signature. Is this her new "lawyer" persona developing?

Quote Originally Posted by ks1 View Post
    Take a look at her signature on the waiver. She is now signing CAY instead of signing her full name as she did in the past, three letters, much as JB signs his signature. Is this her new "lawyer" persona developing?

I noticed that too and thought maybe he was signing on her behalf, but then again I haven't seen her signature from prior documents.

Why is Jose working so hard to keep " his girl " out of the courtroom? I don't understand. There has to be some reason. I mean a real reason. What the heck is going on here?

JMO - but -God forbid I be on verge of LWOP or the DP - professing to be innocent - I can guarantee I would not miss any hearings, regardless how minor it would be. I would be there making sure that all was being taken care of. Just another one of her ways of "not dealing" with anything. It's aways someone else - deny deny deny. Let's see now, what will tomorrow bring??????????? Another Motion because she is having "nightmares" and can't sleep!!!

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ks1 View Post
    Why CAY? That is weird. Who signs like that? Even JB manages to get his initials in there....more like a "JB_z". You can make out his J, his B and then he slurs to the z. But CAY? Is that a cutsie form of Casey? What about her last name? Heck - why not just sign a huge C?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Why is Jose working so hard to keep " his girl " out of the courtroom? I don't understand. There has to be some reason. I mean a real reason. What the heck is going on here?

AMEN I couldn't have said it better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to put on your big girl panties, KC and face the music. Mommy and Daddy can't get you out of this one. I loved when they made her appear at the last hearing-just cause I know she totally didn't want to be there. I can't wait to watch the trial-it'll be really interesting watching KC'S face during the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWEETSPYRIT View Post
    JMO - but -God forbid I be on verge of LWOP or the DP - professing to be innocent - I can guarantee I would not miss any hearings, regardless how minor it would be. I would be there making sure that all was being taken care of. Just another one of her ways of "not dealing" with anything. It's aways someone else - deny deny deny. Let's see now, what will tomorrow bring??????????? Another Motion because she is having "nightmares" and can't sleep!!!

JMO
    Oh yeah, you're so right. Wouldn't an innocent person be interested in his defense?

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    Does anyone eles think Baez may be convincing her that she should stay away from court so she doesn't see him in action?
    Maybe she makes him nervous? Since they spent so much time together before she went to jail.

JB doesn't want anyone to see her and her demeanor. Her demeanor is totally inappropriate at all times. The site of her makes people sick. I don't know what he thinks he is going to do with her when the trial comes along. She is a lousy actress. She can't even feign sadness or worry or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast