Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
WTF???

I am watching WESH News and they said coming up two new Casey stories-

Funeral plans are taking shape

and

They Anthonys are pushing for a jailhouse family reunion but will it be allowed?

Without knowing the details, I can say this- NO WAY! Not one rule should be bent for this family.

Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail

Should have answer by the end of the week.

"Reunification of the whole family" per LA's attorney.

Policy prohibits Casey from leaving the jail for any service.

Jailhouse funeral would be unprecedented.

B Conway confirmed this.

"It is highly unlikely such a request would be granted." Corrections Spokesman

Funeral/Mem Date to be announced tomorrow.

Sorry for the choppy nature of the posts- I was trying to listen and type at the same time.

Look for a video of the 6PM broadcase of WESH news.

BC and Luka (LA's attorney) commented during the story- Luka by video, BC by phone.

Sorry for the choppy nature of the posts- I was trying to listen and type at the same time.

BC and Luka (LA's attorney) commented during the story- Luka by video, BC by phone.

Thank you pirate! Is there a live stream for this station?

Pirate, you did a great job getting the main points across in your posts..thank you for this information :). On another note, I am sickened at the very thought of holding little Caylee's funeral at the jailhouse...how on earth could the A's even consider something so dishonerable to Caylee's memory?.....Once again, I am totally disgusted with the A's.

should have answer by the end of the week.

"reunification of the whole family" per la's attorney.

Policy prohibits casey from leaving the jail for any service.

Jailhouse funeral would be unprecedented.

B conway confirmed this.

"it is highly unlikely such a request would be granted." corrections spokesman

funeral/mem date to be announced tomorrow.

***thud***

On a positive note, I lost my appetitie for dinner. And I could stand to lose a few pounds.

It's amazing to me- every time I start to feel for these people and recognize them as people who are going through a difficult time, they do something off the wall like this.

Who in the world holds a funeral for a toddler at the jail where the person accused of murdering said toddler is incarcerated?

Will this jailhouse "family reunion" be recorded?

Pirate, you did a great job getting the main points across in your posts..thank you for this information :). On another note, I am sickened at the very thought of holding little Caylee's funeral at the jailhouse...how on earth could the A's even consider something so dishonerable to Caylee's memory?.....Once again, I am totally disgusted with the A's.

Conway is beginning to sound like he has a few loose marbles, a funeral in the jail.........well, now I can say I have heard it all.
Poor Caylee, why did she have to be born into this group of misfits?
I can only imagine the reaction of the jail officials.:bang:

Maybe if the A's wait long enough, the obstruction of justice charges will come in and THEN they could have their reunion with KC.

Really...And who exactly, might be "pushing" for a family reunion at the jailhouse?

Let me pause and think here. Could it be KC? (uh, no way) Could it be GA from the hospital? (hmmm...don't think so) Could it be LA in between organizing parking spaces for the Super Bowl in Tampa and awaiting possible charges? (nawww...)

Now who could it be???

Hmmm...

This could be accomplished simply by the A's requesting a visitation and KC accepting it. Then they have a "private" phone to phone memorial. KC has had plenty of time to write out her eulogy of sorts. Or she could just let JB tell it like it is.

Sheeze, doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.

Why would I not be surprised if any gathering involving this case becomes a $39.99 Pay-Per-View special?

This could be accomplished simply by the A's requesting a visitation and KC accepting it. Then they have a "private" phone to phone memorial. KC has had plenty of time to write out her eulogy of sorts. Or she could just let JB tell it like it is.

Sheeze, doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out.[/q

uote]

I suppose you're probably right. But they really wanted everyone to know if they got their lawyer to spew about it, don't you think?

jeeeezzzz !! they just can't stop being soooooo bizarrrrrre!

:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back