Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka says Lee WILL be criminally charged!!!

I hope Nancy has good guests tonight.

Mentions jailhouse funeral plans.

Defense wants to throw Prosecutors off the case!!!!

The defense wants to have the prosecutors thrown off the case??!!

Good evening :seeya: Nancy's on ~ she's going to talk about the unprecedented secret jailhouse funeral service for Caylee that Casey is trying to orchestrate, emergency motion filed by defense to throw prosecutors off the case, will LA face criminal charges, Casey planning a no show for court this week, GA still in hospital, no more "Caylee" doll.

Talking about the jailhouse funeral.

Wonder if she will ever change her opening line? The "desperate search" for Caylee is over.

No more Caylee Doll

kc is behind this jailhouse reunion funeral.................

Ga tight security.........serious mental problems

lee calls kc 'darling'..............???

You posted that just before me, LOL.

I don't get why they keep having the man who's trying to sell the Caylee doll airtime? I can't even believe he would try this.....how awful, this doll ....ugh....no words for it...

Top mom trying to get out of going to court

kc is behind this jailhouse reunion funeral.................

Ga tight security.........serious mental problems

lee calls kc 'darling'..............???

My bold. Ew.

What will Lee be charged with? Was it said yet? Who is saying it, his own attorney??

The A's trying to throw prosecution off of concentrating on case by all the new shenanigan's going on with them?

LA was sick back when video was made...........because of what he did? saw? figured out?

Wow JB wants to throw out the prosecutors. That is the first I am hearing on that.

Now talking about LA might be facing charges with evidence tampering.

Just hearing KC's monotone is getting on my nerves tonight. Do any of these people have normal emotions?

IMO George losing his temper with the people in his yard is one of the most normal things about this case, and their actions.

LA's lawyer: LA could be facing evidence tampering or obstruction charges. Casey trying to get out of appearing in court this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong