1342 users online (324 members and 1018 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey Anthony's defense wants prosecutors removed

Last edited by GirlinCentralFL; 01-27-2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: to add motion

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlinCentralFL View Post

WTF is he smokin'? Geez....just when you think you've seen everything from ol' JB.

Ya know...want in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills up first, JB.

I want KC waterboarded until she tells the truth. Maybe I'll file a motion.

Quote Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
    WTF is he smokin'? Geez....just when you think you've seen everything from ol' JB.

Ya know...want in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills up first, JB.

I think your motion would stand a better chance of being granted than this latest of JB's.

I'm sure you could come up with a much more coherant argument!

Apparently he feels it was the State that complained to the Florida Bar about his potential media dealings (contingent fee, etc.) that caused them to begin an investigation. So I guess he is blasting back.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    Apparently he feels it was the State that complained to the Florida Bar about his potential media dealings (contingent fee, etc.) that caused them to begin an investigation. So I guess he is blasting back.
    And if he was paying attention he would have known that someone complained to the SA's office and all they did was pass along the complaint to the Florida Bar.

I guess he'll want all the evidence thrown out as well and ask that the charges be dismissed. Or maybe he'll sue the prosecution for unfair prosecution of his client.

<<turning around to see if monkeys are flying out of my rear>>

GEEZ!! I'll second your motion... and while you file my motion for me.. how about filing a waiver for me so I won't have to show my face in court!!

And if he was paying attention he would have known that someone complained to the SA's office and all they did was pass along the complaint to the Florida Bar.

I guess he'll want all the evidence thrown out as well and ask that the charges be dismissed. Or maybe he'll sue the prosecution for unfair prosecution of his client.

<<turning around to see if monkeys are flying out of my rear>>
    Shhhh! You'll ruin his motion! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
    I didn't think of that. Excellent point.

I thought it just might be another delaying tactic to keep pushing the trial back but I like your theory better.

Got news for you JB. ANY prosecutor in the world will have a field day with your client.

My 14 year old could prosecute your client.

NO DECENT MOTHER OR PERSON WOULD PARTY FOR 31 DAYS WHILE THEIR KID WAS MISSING. Forget forensic evidence, forget the fact that nothing your client said has proven to be true. JB will NEVER get around this fact.

JB's flurry of motions REEKS of desperation. Throwing the proverbial s**t against the wall to see what sticks.

IMO he is not helping his client. He is making it look like the only way we are going to get this girl off is by a technicality.
    What if the hokey-pokey is what it is all about?

The motion was by Baez and other attorneys in Baez's law firm, but in looking at the names on the bottom of the last page, it says Jose Garcia, Esquire.

I thought Jose Garcia was a legal assistant, or some other type of employee in Baez's law firm??? I thought only true attorneys could use the term "esquire" after their name???

I could be way off base - maybe he is an attorney? I thought for sure that I read that he wasn't.

It sounds like JB may be a tad upset with the State. IF he is sticking around Orange County after the trial to continue with his practice (as he has said) he might just want to be careful who he messes with, they will no doubt be sticking around Orange County, after this trial, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by karenz View Post
    Got news for you JB. ANY prosecutor in the world will have a field day with your client.

My 14 year old could prosecute your client.

NO DECENT MOTHER OR PERSON WOULD PARTY FOR 31 DAYS WHILE THEIR KID WAS MISSING. Forget forensic evidence, forget the fact that nothing your client said has proven to be true. JB will NEVER get around this fact.

JB's flurry of motions REEKS of desperation. Throwing the proverbial s**t against the wall to see what sticks.

IMO he is not helping his client. He is making it look like the only way we are going to get this girl off is by a technicality.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    The motion was by Baez and other attorneys in Baez's law firm, but in looking at the names on the bottom of the last page, it says Jose Garcia, Esquire.

I thought Jose Garcia was a legal assistant, or some other type of employee in Baez's law firm??? I thought only true attorneys could use the term "esquire" after their name???

I could be way off base - maybe he is an attorney? I thought for sure that I read that he wasn't.
    I believe JG is an attorney as well.

The visual of the judge's reaction to this...o lord chamber break so he can laugh his honorable robe off.

Interesting that it was LKBaden that signed it.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast