Casey Anthony's defense wants prosecutors removed

WTF is he smokin'? Geez....just when you think you've seen everything from ol' JB.

Ya know...want in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills up first, JB.

I want KC waterboarded until she tells the truth. Maybe I'll file a motion.

I think your motion would stand a better chance of being granted than this latest of JB's.

I'm sure you could come up with a much more coherant argument! :crazy:

Apparently he feels it was the State that complained to the Florida Bar about his potential media dealings (contingent fee, etc.) that caused them to begin an investigation. So I guess he is blasting back.

Apparently he feels it was the State that complained to the Florida Bar about his potential media dealings (contingent fee, etc.) that caused them to begin an investigation. So I guess he is blasting back.

And if he was paying attention he would have known that someone complained to the SA's office and all they did was pass along the complaint to the Florida Bar.

I guess he'll want all the evidence thrown out as well and ask that the charges be dismissed. Or maybe he'll sue the prosecution for unfair prosecution of his client.

<<turning around to see if monkeys are flying out of my rear>>

WTF is he smokin'? Geez....just when you think you've seen everything from ol' JB.

Ya know...want in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills up first, JB.

I want KC waterboarded until she tells the truth. Maybe I'll file a motion.
GEEZ!! I'll second your motion... and while you file my motion for me.. how about filing a waiver for me so I won't have to show my face in court!!

And if he was paying attention he would have known that someone complained to the SA's office and all they did was pass along the complaint to the Florida Bar.

I guess he'll want all the evidence thrown out as well and ask that the charges be dismissed. Or maybe he'll sue the prosecution for unfair prosecution of his client.

<<turning around to see if monkeys are flying out of my rear>>

Shhhh! You'll ruin his motion! LOL.

I didn't think of that. Excellent point.

I thought it just might be another delaying tactic to keep pushing the trial back but I like your theory better. :thumb:

Got news for you JB. ANY prosecutor in the world will have a field day with your client.

My 14 year old could prosecute your client.

NO DECENT MOTHER OR PERSON WOULD PARTY FOR 31 DAYS WHILE THEIR KID WAS MISSING. Forget forensic evidence, forget the fact that nothing your client said has proven to be true. JB will NEVER get around this fact.

JB's flurry of motions REEKS of desperation. Throwing the proverbial s**t against the wall to see what sticks.

IMO he is not helping his client. He is making it look like the only way we are going to get this girl off is by a technicality.

The motion was by Baez and other attorneys in Baez's law firm, but in looking at the names on the bottom of the last page, it says Jose Garcia, Esquire.

I thought Jose Garcia was a legal assistant, or some other type of employee in Baez's law firm??? I thought only true attorneys could use the term "esquire" after their name???

I could be way off base - maybe he is an attorney? I thought for sure that I read that he wasn't.

It sounds like JB may be a tad upset with the State. IF he is sticking around Orange County after the trial to continue with his practice (as he has said) he might just want to be careful who he messes with, they will no doubt be sticking around Orange County, after this trial, as well.

Got news for you JB. ANY prosecutor in the world will have a field day with your client.

My 14 year old could prosecute your client.

NO DECENT MOTHER OR PERSON WOULD PARTY FOR 31 DAYS WHILE THEIR KID WAS MISSING. Forget forensic evidence, forget the fact that nothing your client said has proven to be true. JB will NEVER get around this fact.

JB's flurry of motions REEKS of desperation. Throwing the proverbial s**t against the wall to see what sticks.

IMO he is not helping his client. He is making it look like the only way we are going to get this girl off is by a technicality.

:laugh:

The motion was by Baez and other attorneys in Baez's law firm, but in looking at the names on the bottom of the last page, it says Jose Garcia, Esquire.

I thought Jose Garcia was a legal assistant, or some other type of employee in Baez's law firm??? I thought only true attorneys could use the term "esquire" after their name???

I could be way off base - maybe he is an attorney? I thought for sure that I read that he wasn't.
I believe JG is an attorney as well.

The visual of the judge's reaction to this...o lord chamber break so he can laugh his honorable robe off.

Interesting that it was LKBaden that signed it.

And what defense attorney doesn't want the prosecutors thrown off the case? Had to laugh at Nancy Grace, she said an attorney tried to have her removed for knowing too many facts about the case.

The visual of the judge's reaction to this...o lord chamber break so he can laugh his honorable robe off.

I can picture this too. I would love to know how many times that Judge wanted to laugh but knew he couldn't. He will definitely be giving his 2 cents to Mr. JB on this one for sure. I will be surprised if he doesn't.

This seems like a "be careful what you ask for" situation to me.

8.If the Court feels it does not have enough prima facie materials to order reclusal at this point, it has the authority to further order a hearing and allow the agents of the Prosecutors Office to be placed on the stand under oath and be cross examined in this matter.

I would so love to see this hearing be ordered. This would open the door to the SA to expose all the nefarious activities of PCM, reveal who is really paying Todd B and investigate any deals made to profit from the case.
Did I mention that I would so love for this hearing to be ordered? :rolleyes:

I don't guess I've EVER heard of this being done. Has it ever been done? I mean has the defense on any case ever been able to have the prosecution removed? I swear, I just sit here and shake my head, searching for words to accurately describe how freakin' insane this entire case is. There are none.

JB obviously has quite a bit of free time, filing all his ridiculous motions. Just shows how weak his case is. He has nothing productive to do or investigate.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back