Caylee's Favorite things !!!!!!!

RevCrim

Reaction score
Here and there I've heard people mention that maybe the blanket, etc, found at the scene were there because KC wanted to bury her with her favorite things.......
I don't buy it. CA claims Caylee slept with KC most of the time- not in her crib with her blanket- the blanket on the crib looks like it was just placed there brand new- not used and wash over and over-

Her favorite dolly - very telling- someone mentioned-Caylee never went anywhere without her Mama dolly, but it was still in KC's car-

Not one thing at that scene was an act of love or remorse- more likely an impulsive act of getting rid of whatever was in her car that she could grab
quickly and dispose of as was the child. The dolly may have been in the car seat and just missed in her rush.
As a grandparent- this dolly would have sent red flags up everywhere with me.

I agree, she just grabbed what she could or Caylee may have just been covered with the blanket when KC attacked her{ In KCs bed}

The Mama doll was originally KC's doll . KC would not have disposed of it.

The theory of the doll in the photo of Caylee in the carseat being KC's doll was originally my idea, but it has not been proven.

The other part of that is that the doll in the car seat photo was never proven to be the actual Mama doll that the Anthony's speak of, though I thought it could be. There is another photo of Caylee with another doll. Which one is the Mama doll (or Mama's doll)? We can't be 100% sure, but both dolls look like they could have been Casey's when she was a child. That said, I doubt she holds any sentimental value for either the dolls nor her own child.

I don't buy that any care was given to Caylee after her death. I really don't. The things with Caylee were things that Casey Anthony felt compelled to rid her car of. I think she kept the car seat because she didn't want to telegraph Caylee's absence from her life too quickly.

The sticker? To be honest, I think that telegraphs that Casey Anthony is far, far more evil than any of us ever imagined, even knowing the other facts of the case. Either it was coldly designed to give the appearance of a serial killer's signature, or we're seeing a nascent serial killer in Anthony.

Truly, this is the kind of situation for which the term "unthinkable" was coined.

Here are some of the posts about when I first got the idea the doll was originally Caseys.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3189350#post3189350

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3010629&highlight=Caylee's+Doll#post3010629

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3189350&postcount=92

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3188151&postcount=89

Here are some photos:

caylee1.jpg

Casey with a doll at Christmas - could it be the same doll? :
casey1.jpg

Here is a photo of a doll exactly like the one in the car seat photo. This is not Caylee's doll. This doll is one of mine. Same exact doll, same outfit, only in green instead of pink.

cay0083.jpg

suzet

That has not been proven. That is speculation.

You are right, but the doll in the car seat photo was manufactured in the late 1980s, early 1990s, so it could have easily been Casey's. I believe the doll in the car seat photo is Casey's childhood doll, but can't prove it. That's LE's job, if it's even relevant to the case. Is the doll in the car seat photo the actual doll Caylee calls mama, (as in, mama's doll?) the doll that was found in the death car? I don't know, but so far, I only see two dolls it could have been.

But to the topic at hand, I do not believe Casey is sentimental about anything.

I didn't think they had 'AmericanGirl' dolls (I'm almost positive from the pics I've seen it's their Baby Doll version) when KC was little..It looks fairly new to me too so I'm not convinced it ever did belong to KC.

I believe CA knew from the time she saw the doll in the car that something really BAD happened to Caylee..How could she not? when Caylee had it with her ALL the time?..And still she did not call LE the minute she saw it..Even after KC said she was with Zanny she had to know something was WRONG because it would've been dropped off with her on 6/16!

I'd love to hear her explanation for all of this because nothing she can say will ring TRUE!

EDITED TO ADD!! Now that I just saw a closeup of the doll I don't believe it is an AMERICANGIRL because it doesn't have OPEN eyes but it still looks way too new to be KC's.. IMHO!

The comforter on her bed was yes a Pooh Comforter. It is still in the house after June 16th. Cindy is seen in a pic sitting on the floor. Comforter still there. (no proof that another comforter was purchased.)

But.. in this photo.. there is a picture of a BLANKET... that appears to be a pooh pattern. My daughter has a blankie. It matches her comforter. She became attached to "Blankie". However, I do not have maybe 1 or 2 picture of her holding blankie.. Keep in mind, we have not seen "all" the photos of Caylee ever taken by her family. Maybe the police in the last evidence gathering on the 11th of Dec. are looking for another photo with this blankie as seen in this pic:

Attachments

• caylee_Blankie.jpg
    caylee_Blankie.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 210
I"m leaning towards the items in the bag being thrown in there to cover up evidence. Blood on the blanket, chloroform. KC could do a lot of damage with a knife w/o leaving blade marks on the bones.

I did my research on the doll back in Dec, before I ever posted about the doll possibly being Casey's. The doll is not American Girl's Bitty Baby. The doll in the photo with Caylee in the car seat is 15-20 years old and so are her clothes.

I was so taken by the photo of Caylee in the carseat. I love that photo of her and the doll, even if it could be Casey's. :)

I did my research on the doll back in Dec, before I ever posted about the doll possibly being Casey's. The doll is not American Girl's Bitty Baby. The doll in the photo with Caylee in the car seat is 15-20 years old and so are her clothes.

I was so taken by the photo of Caylee in the carseat. I love that photo of her and the doll, even if it could be Casey's. :)

Then it could have possibly been Caseys childhood doll, I wonder if they still make those dolls?? Who is the doll made by??

Is that a Bitty Baby??

It looked just like a Bitty Baby to me too before I noticed the eyes don't open & no lashes...It could be it's clone for sure but many baby dolls look very much alike although not all are as adorable as BB or this one.

EDITED TO ADD! I just looked again & it's FEET are so much bigger (what's with that? lol) then Bitty Baby.

Then it could have possibly been Caseys childhood doll, I wonder if they still make those dolls?? Who is the doll made by??

I am not an expert but my daughter had a doll that is amazingly similiar. It had a cloth body and was manufactured by a company named Corolle. The reason I know this is that our dog chewed the fingers of the doll and I wanted to replace it because she loved it so much. They are sold in higher end, speciality toy stores.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back