People Magazine - Caylee Anthony's Family Secrets

Shame on People magazine and their unnamed but no doubt handsomely paid "source". What purpose does this article serve other than to kick George when he's already down?

Shame on People magazine and their unnamed but no doubt handsomely paid "source". What purpose does this article serve other than to kick George when he's already down?
if you ask me...it sounds like a family member

I agree. A family member whose first name begins with an R.

If that's who it is then I tend to believe him 100 Xs more than anything that comes from the Anthonys or their attorneys.
He tells it like it is. I like him.

If that's who it is then I tend to believe him 100 Xs more than anything that comes from the Anthonys or their attorneys.

ITA. He seems like he is one of the more normal members of the family.

I too like and believe him ..

When does the issue hit the stands? I wonder how BC is going to deal with this? LOL. I don't think he's got it in him to take on People Magazine and he'd want to be very careful about what he says about the publication. I think they've got some pretty good lawyers on retainer.

hmm if he is such a good family member then why is he profiting off of caylees death ? cuz basically that is what he is doing too .. he shouldve given any and all info to the police for free ..

I just saw one of their cover stories on it was titled "Her Grandfathers Bizarre Suicide Drama". Another is "Years of Family Feuds" and another "What the Police Know"....I for one am looking forward to reading it and wondering who they've spoken to.

hmm if he is such a good family member then why is he profiting off of caylees death ? cuz basically that is what he is doing too .. he shouldve given any and all info to the police for free ..

He has...he is listed on the prosecution's witness list yet, but I don't think we've seen his statement.

My thoughts exactly. What type of "good" family member, or person in general, takes gossip like this to the media? He knows Cindy and George are hurting, why make it worse for them?

Personally, I think he is the only one that we've seen who seems to accept what happened in his family except maybe for his Mom, however I don't think he should have gone online talking about everything to strangers. To me, it doesn't make him a good guy and instead makes him seem like he wants the publicity. If this was my family I would never air my dirty laundry on the web. JMO.

My thoughts exactly. What type of "good" family member, or person in general, takes gossip like this to the media? He knows Cindy and George are hurting, why make it worse for them?

Maybe he knows they are adults, and his primary concern is for the beautiful 2 year old who lost her life. If I was a family member, I'd sure be angry and resentful of anyone I believed was doing all they could to let the murderer get away with it.

Maybe he hopes this will help them face reality.

ETA...I wonder if you are getting carried away blaming him anyhow...how do you know he is one of the sources?

I like R, too! I did not mean it the way it probably seemed.

I also believe him.

:)

He has...he is listed on the prosecution's witness list yet, but I don't think we've seen his statement.
well then it shouldve stopped at that .. there is no reason for him taking this to people magazine .. if it is cindys brother who did this .. no wonder why cindy is like she is ? how long has he treated her this way ? kwim? and if he is so concerned for caylee then why make money off of it ?

When does the issue hit the stands? I wonder how BC is going to deal with this? LOL. I don't think he's got it in him to take on People Magazine and he'd want to be very careful about what he says about the publication. I think they've got some pretty good lawyers on retainer.

It says Friday.

What info are you speaking of? From the article?

Ya know, when I first read it I did think it sounded like something a mother would say.

He is the only one to "say it like it is". I respect him for not worrying about ridicule.....someone has to STOP walking around the ELEPHANT in the room....& it is amazing, how many people will think it, but, will not step up to the TRUTH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back