1209 users online (199 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team filed more new motions in the case late Wednesday night. Attorney Jose Baez wants all of the fingerprint-related evidence and any DNA reports that show Casey’s former fiancé Jesse Grund was not Caylee’s Father. He also wants Material regarding the decomposing hair that was found in the trunk of Casey’s car.

The Orange County Corrections Departments also filed a motion. It wants clarification about when Casey Anthony is required to attend court hearings.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18591596/detail.html

I thought CA had a copy of this DNa report? Why is he filing a motion for this?

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team filed more new motions in the case late Wednesday night. Attorney Jose Baez wants all of the fingerprint-related evidence and any DNA reports that show Casey’s former fiancé Jesse Grund was not Caylee’s Father. He also wants Material regarding the decomposing hair that was found in the trunk of Casey’s car.

The Orange County Corrections Departments also filed a motion. It wants clarification about when Casey Anthony is required to attend court hearings.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18591596/detail.html

I thought CA had a copy of this DNa report? Why is he filing a motion for this?
    Gee Whiz!

All the motions filed the past week or so....

Is this a last ditch effort to delay the murder trial, as he is not prepared? He's had plenty of time since Caylee's body was found to research and file motions.

Now we hear about JG & DNA? Who's at the switch here? KC or JB?

Could JB really want to get out of this whole mess? Maybe have KC demand a new attorney? Who knows?

Shouldn't JB being preparing for a murder trial or something? Geez, enough with all of the motions already.!!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    Gee Whiz!

Is this a last ditch effort to delay the murder trial, as he is not prepared? He's had plenty of time since Caylee's body was found to research and file motions.

Could JB really want to get out of this whole mess? Maybe have KC demand a new attorney? Who knows?
    Bold by me.....No, Baez doesn't want out of this! He is a rock star now! He loves the spotlight! JB should be the poster child for law school students...."This is what you look like when you fail"
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

pffft! Can someone get this man a rubix cube, he is apparently bored outta his mind!!!! Maybe JB is gonna try to collect back child support to help pay for his legal team?

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    Gee Whiz!

or JB is dealing out the the only hand he has at this point....speculation and doubt.
    Tell me this was all a really bad dream.....

LOL You haven't seen anything yet! JB is going to bury the court in ridiculous motions from here on out. This is only the beginning! It buys time and can drag this case out for literally years.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

i think he should just go to bed and stay there ...

I don't get this at all. My mind is too tired.

Why would the defense want to prove this, when it really makes no difference who Caylee's father was at this point. It's moot. This is a murder case.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Oh, good Lord! Now Baez wants the DNA reports showing that Jesse is not Caylee's father? GMAB! Jesse paid for this DNA report and it has nothing to do with Caylee's murder. This motion is one he is going to lose for sure, IMO.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
    pffft! Can someone get this man a rubix cube, he is apparently bored outta his mind!!!! Maybe JB is gonna try to collect back child support to help pay for his legal team?
    LOL! Baez probably wishes he could collect back child support for Caylee! No, that's not it, but why could he want that DNA report?
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Yeah okay JB, JG just happens to really be the father. He kidnapped Caylee and before depositing her in the woods he just so happened to have some heart stickers in his back pocket. HMMMMPH stuff and nonsence!
    I hope Judge S. nips this in the bud. There is filing motions and then there is filing motions. Not to mention he is taking up SA's and the Courts valuable time. I think a good spanking is in order on Friday. Hey JB, go ask Casey who the real father is, I'm sure she knows.

I think that JB is going to get into trouble on Friday. His motion for KC not to be in court and Judge saying yes and then JB filing another motion for her not to be in court and the Orange County Corrections Department is now confused.
    Separate from the legal issues - I have this vision of KC knocking on the glass and asking every single jail employee if she has to go to court on friday.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Trapshooter View Post
    Bold by me.....No, Baez doesn't want out of this! He is a rock star now! He loves the spotlight! JB should be the poster child for law school students...."This is what you look like when you fail"
    You're so right! I forgot about that.

We'll have to wait and see what the jury makes of his defense....

Should be interesting.

I would like to know why Baez isn't getting this stuff. Those results were known months ago. I don't think its right that the DA's office doesn't send this stuff to him in a timely manner. Same with the fingerprint evidence.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast