Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team filed more new motions in the case late Wednesday night. Attorney Jose Baez wants all of the fingerprint-related evidence and any DNA reports that show Casey’s former fiancé Jesse Grund was not Caylee’s Father. He also wants Material regarding the decomposing hair that was found in the trunk of Casey’s car.

The Orange County Corrections Departments also filed a motion. It wants clarification about when Casey Anthony is required to attend court hearings.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18591596/detail.html

I thought CA had a copy of this DNa report? Why is he filing a motion for this?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team filed more new motions in the case late Wednesday night. Attorney Jose Baez wants all of the fingerprint-related evidence and any DNA reports that show Casey’s former fiancé Jesse Grund was not Caylee’s Father. He also wants Material regarding the decomposing hair that was found in the trunk of Casey’s car.

The Orange County Corrections Departments also filed a motion. It wants clarification about when Casey Anthony is required to attend court hearings.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18591596/detail.html

I thought CA had a copy of this DNa report? Why is he filing a motion for this?

Gee Whiz!

All the motions filed the past week or so....

Is this a last ditch effort to delay the murder trial, as he is not prepared? He's had plenty of time since Caylee's body was found to research and file motions.

Now we hear about JG & DNA? Who's at the switch here? KC or JB?

Could JB really want to get out of this whole mess? Maybe have KC demand a new attorney? Who knows?

Shouldn't JB being preparing for a murder trial or something? Geez, enough with all of the motions already.!!

Gee Whiz!

Is this a last ditch effort to delay the murder trial, as he is not prepared? He's had plenty of time since Caylee's body was found to research and file motions.

Could JB really want to get out of this whole mess? Maybe have KC demand a new attorney? Who knows?

Bold by me.....No, Baez doesn't want out of this! He is a rock star now! He loves the spotlight! JB should be the poster child for law school students...."This is what you look like when you fail"

pffft! Can someone get this man a rubix cube, he is apparently bored outta his mind!!!! Maybe JB is gonna try to collect back child support to help pay for his legal team?

Gee Whiz!

or JB is dealing out the the only hand he has at this point....speculation and doubt.

LOL You haven't seen anything yet! JB is going to bury the court in ridiculous motions from here on out. This is only the beginning! It buys time and can drag this case out for literally years.

i think he should just go to bed and stay there ...

I don't get this at all. My mind is too tired.

Why would the defense want to prove this, when it really makes no difference who Caylee's father was at this point. It's moot. This is a murder case.

Oh, good Lord! Now Baez wants the DNA reports showing that Jesse is not Caylee's father? GMAB! Jesse paid for this DNA report and it has nothing to do with Caylee's murder. This motion is one he is going to lose for sure, IMO.

pffft! Can someone get this man a rubix cube, he is apparently bored outta his mind!!!! Maybe JB is gonna try to collect back child support to help pay for his legal team?

LOL! Baez probably wishes he could collect back child support for Caylee! No, that's not it, but why could he want that DNA report?

Yeah okay JB, JG just happens to really be the father. He kidnapped Caylee and before depositing her in the woods he just so happened to have some heart stickers in his back pocket. HMMMMPH stuff and nonsence!
I hope Judge S. nips this in the bud. There is filing motions and then there is filing motions. Not to mention he is taking up SA's and the Courts valuable time. I think a good spanking is in order on Friday. Hey JB, go ask Casey who the real father is, I'm sure she knows.

I think that JB is going to get into trouble on Friday. His motion for KC not to be in court and Judge saying yes and then JB filing another motion for her not to be in court and the Orange County Corrections Department is now confused.
Separate from the legal issues - I have this vision of KC knocking on the glass and asking every single jail employee if she has to go to court on friday.

Bold by me.....No, Baez doesn't want out of this! He is a rock star now! He loves the spotlight! JB should be the poster child for law school students...."This is what you look like when you fail"

You're so right! I forgot about that.

We'll have to wait and see what the jury makes of his defense....

Should be interesting. :footinmouth:

I would like to know why Baez isn't getting this stuff. Those results were known months ago. I don't think its right that the DA's office doesn't send this stuff to him in a timely manner. Same with the fingerprint evidence.

LOL You haven't seen anything yet! JB is going to bury the court in ridiculous motions from here on out. This is only the beginning! It buys time and can drag this case out for literally years.

Hi SS!
Wow, you took the wind out of my sails. :( I was hoping we would see this go to trial this year! lol

I would like to know why Baez isn't getting this stuff. Those results were known months ago. I don't think its right that the DA's office doesn't send this stuff to him in a timely manner. Same with the fingerprint evidence.
You make a good point - I forgot about the court hearing where the Judge basically told him that he has to do his own leg work. I wondering if as soon as JB pushes the court to it's limit, and dragging things out as far as he can that LKB will start showing up as lead attorney.

Although I doubt that Baez is going to win on this new DNA motion, if he DOES prevail, it might provide some interesting insight to see those DNA results.

Oh! He wants all the fingerprint-related evidence - so if there are any fingerprints on the duct tape that will be included in that evidence?

It's just a stall tactic; he could have had everything we have, (and he probably does) ; all he has to do is get on the internet like we did. He's just buying time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back