Anthony's Finally Doubt Casey's Innocence?

I don't think this is "Breaking News" Brad C said this last week when questioned about how the Anthonys feel about their daughter's innocense. He replied, " they just don't know"

this is taking me to - Rohingya refugees who make it 2:10
do you have another link, anthrobones? i'd love to read this.

this is taking me to - Rohingya refugees who make it 2:10
do you have another link, anthrobones? i'd love to read this.

It is an NG link @ cnn

Maybe your browser...

I think this is actually rather significant. Until now the A's have vigorously proclaimed her innocence. For her lawyer to feel comfortable saying, "they just don't know," suggests a step out of total denial into the stark world of reality. A painful step indeed, particularly for CA.

I think this is actually rather significant. Until now the A's have vigorously proclaimed her innocence. For her lawyer to feel comfortable saying, "they just don't know," suggests a step out of total denial into the stark world of reality. A painful step indeed, particularly for CA.

I think this should be called a Bombshell.

I think this is the cause for George's issues lately. Having to face this kind of reality has got to be almost impossible.

I think this is the cause for George's issues lately. Having to face this kind of reality has got to be almost impossible.

agreed, but what could cause such a mammoth change in these people?

Bombshell? You bet! I saw this last night on Nancy Grace and I am completely blown away that they are coming forward with this information. Note to George-Hang in there, you were a great Grandfather and my heart goes out to you.

Eventually it has to happen. Acceptance is a stage of grief. I don't think they're quite there yet, though. And I'm sure all three of them are sorting through this at different speeds. GA may reach that stage of acceptance quicker than CA or LA, for instance.

This is news to me...thank you.

Honestly, though, I can't help but think it's because they're feeling the 'heat' now...not true denial. Although, I feel for them in either case, because the outcome is the same...they lost their granddaughter. I guess, I'm angry with them, but at the same time sympathize.:confused:

I think it was simply a matter of time. Our minds insulate us from pain we cannot bear. The realization dawns slowly and more gently so that we don't go insane. Poor George--I think he knew, and then repressed in order to emotionally survive.

I've never found their behavior to be surprising. Grief does astounding things to a person. And their grief is enormous.

1. Winnie the Pooh Blanket
2. Little toy horse
3. Thinking back to all the lies.
JMHO

you're right daily, it could be as simple as that. i did think that something released in the docu-dump might have pushed poor george over the edge and, though the pain will be terrible, i think facing the truth is the only thing that will allow any of them to heal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back