Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

Hot Dogs

Reaction score
Search Warrant - December 20th

I'm curious about a number of items listed on this search warrant. OCSO wanted "the original clothing George Anthony last saw Caylee Anthony wearing on June 16th (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses)..."

Why would they be seeking this specific clothing on December 20th and not prior? GA told them the clothes Caylee was supposed to be wearing a long time ago. They waited until last month to get those clothes? :waitasec:

Attachments

• items sought.jpg
    items sought.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 683
cuz she wasn't found wearing those clothes....

I am thinking that LE was looking for a missing child prior to Dec 11 regardless of what evidence they had of a deceased Caylee. Casey was indited for Murder on Oct 14th not convicted, they still did not have any evidence of where the remains were. I assume that the fact that when the remains were found on Dec 11 the clothe in the bag/around the crime scene did not match what George had told them Caylee was wearing on June 16,there for they didn't need to look for her clothe until Dec 20th.

I'm curious about a number of items listed on this search warrant. OCSO wanted "the original clothing George Anthony last saw Caylee Anthony wearing on June 16th (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses)..."

Why would they be seeking this specific clothing on December 20th and not prior? GA told them the clothes Caylee was supposed to be wearing a long time ago. They waited until last month to get those clothes? :waitasec:

Until her remains were found ( Dec 11th) the clothing could be assumed to be with her - since they werent recovered at the scene OCSO wants it retrieved should it be in the house.

Possibly to test for evidence maybe to bust the myth she left the home
alive on the 16th.

Maybe it is because the A fam have contended all along these items were missing from the home. Now they want to be specific by naming them in the SW to determine if they are still there plus to have George testify those are the items he claimed to have seen that day. They want to pin it down.

"Answer yes or no...is this what you said she was wearing, George?" being asked by LE during a "tough question" interrogation which could be up and coming soon.

They sought a child's backpack with monkey design. Isn't that the "Adorable" backpack? They already have one of those taken from the Pontiac. They were looking for another one in the house?

Did CSI ever previously look through Caylee's clothing at the house?

Can't see how locating, or not locating, these items can prove anything, but it certainly might disprove GA's June 16th account. Hmmm :waitasec:

They sought a child's backpack with monkey design. Isn't that the "Adorable" backpack? They already have one of those taken from the Pontiac. They were looking for another one in the house?

She could have another monkey backpack. My daughter has several backpacks. ???

Can't see how locating, or not locating, these items can prove anything, but it certainly might disprove GA's June 16th account. Hmmm :waitasec:

It may prove as has been suspected that Casey and Caylee returned to the house after George left for work. Caylees clothes may have been changed for some reason. Maybe evidence can be found on the original clothes. If the clothes were not found in the house where are they and why are they missing?? Maybe "they haven't even found Caylees's clothes" could be the answer. Casey could have destroyed them because they showed evidence something happened to Caylee. Just a few of many reason LE wanted the clothes.

JMO:)

How would it do that? George would not have known if KC brought those clothes back into the house after June 16th. Isn't she known to enter the house when the parents are not home?

Also, how would prosecutors know that Caylee did or did not have multiple pink shirts, jean skirts, white shoes, etc? OCSO already had a monkey backpack - so they were thinking she had multiples of this item?

Exactly! Big mistake on the OCSO's part. I would think they'd have searched for those items the first time they went through the house...if anything, just to back up what GA told them. If they (the clothes) were there, then obviously GA was mistaken. If they aren't there, then there would be no need to second guess GA's statement.

She could have another monkey backpack. My daughter has several backpacks. ???

I went through the CSI report and couldn't find any other description of the backpack from the car other than referring to it as "Adorable". Which to me, means it had the word "Adorable" on it. I would think if it were the monkey backpack they would have described it as "Monkey" backpack.
MOO

It may prove as has been suspected that Casey and Caylee returned to the house after George left for work. Caylees clothes may have been changed for some reason. Maybe evidence can be found on the original clothes. If the clothes were not found in the house where are they and why are they missing?? Maybe "they haven't even found Caylees's clothes" could be the answer. Casey could have destroyed them because they showed evidence something happened to Caylee. Just a few of many reason LE wanted the clothes.

JMO:)

Now that makes sense as well. That famous statement from Casey, "they haven't even found Caylee's clothe yet". Could be she changed Caylee after she passed into something else, maybe there was evidence of where or how she was murdered on the clothe and that is why LE wants to locate the clothe now.

How would it do that? George would not have known if KC brought those clothes back into the house after June 16th. Isn't she known to enter the house when the parents are not home?

Also, how would prosecutors know that Caylee did or did not have multiple pink shirts, jean skirts, white shoes, etc? OCSO already had a monkey backpack - so they were thinking she had multiples of this item?

But chances are she wouldn't have 2 of the exact same shirts...jeans maybe, but not shirts. She's not a twin, so what would be the reason for having more than one of the same thing? I do have same colored shirts, but their styles & patterns are different. Maybe GA wasn't entirely sure of the pattern or style, only remembered that Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, therefore LE found it unnecessary to go through all of Caylee's shirts? I'm not sure...just trying to look through this. I can't help but wonder if LE should have looked anyway, especially considering it was supposedly opened as a missing child case...one in which an Amber Alert was not issued right away. I questioned it right off the bat. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt the prosecution.

Now that makes sense as well. That famous statement from Casey, "they haven't even found Caylee's clothe yet". Could be she changed Caylee after she passed into something else, maybe there was evidence of where or how she was murdered on the clothe and that is why LE wants to locate the clothe now.

Very plausible.

So...
if she was not found "wearing" those clothes (i.e. clothes not found with the bones) then WHERE ARE THOSE CLOTHES, right?

Logic would dictate that they are all nicely laundered, folded and/or hanging at the Anthony family home!

If LE asked for those items before they may have been told the items were missing with Caylee. Once Caylee is found without said clothes then logic would also dicate LE would want to know what happened to them!

It makes perfect sense to me.

George didn't describe the backpack that was recovered in the car.

*car backpack was the pink adorable dora backpack with one monkey*

The backpack george described was a white backpack with monkeys on it.

I went through the CSI report and couldn't find any other description of the backpack from the car other than referring to it as "Adorable". Which to me, means it had the word "Adorable" on it. I would think if it were the monkey backpack they would have described it as "Monkey" backpack.
MOO

I just did some research. When a child's backpack has the word "aDORAble" (from Dora the Explorer), it also shows the monkey with Dora.

But chances are she wouldn't have 2 of the exact same shirts...jeans maybe, but not shirts. She's not a twin, so what would be the reason for having more than one of the same thing? I do have same colored shirts, but their styles & patterns are different. Maybe GA wasn't entirely sure of the pattern or style, only remembered that Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, therefore LE found it unnecessary to go through all of Caylee's shirts? I'm not sure...just trying to look through this. I can't help but wonder if LE should have looked anyway, especially considering it was supposedly opened as a missing child case...one in which an Amber Alert was not issued right away. I questioned it right off the bat. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt the prosecution.

Perhaps LE did look but couldn't 'remove' the clothes without a proper warrent. So they took the clothes with a later warrent?

Also, on NG last night they claim there was a knife IN the bag with caylee's remains????

I was sure there was just one knife recovered from KC's car..*gasp*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back