702 users online (87 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Nejame Files Motion to Strike for TES/Baez 7/16/09 Motion

http://www.4shared.com/file/83153432...honyCasey.html

Motion docs objecting to Baez motion to TES
    Last edited by Patty G; 07-17-2009 at 08:26 AM.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Now that's a motion by a lawyer.

Now thats a motion. Well done MN.

Can't wait to see JB reaction to this.

I hope Tim NEVER has to turn one paper over to Baez. All the information is from volunteers who gave up their time to help find a missing child that Baez's client knew exactly where she was. In my opinion, Baez is out for himself, using every argument he can to keep his face in the news, he just needs to realize...the news about him is not always good.

way to go nejame!!!!
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Oh, i like it!!!!!!!!!!!

Nejame's filing to fight B's attempt to get every piece of paper that Equusearch had is a thing of BEAUTY!!

Among my favorite points that he makes are the following:

1. Florida courts have no power to order Texas-based Equusearch to do anything.

2. B's scatter-shot request for every piece of paper is proof that he has NO clue whether there's any relevant info so B fails to meet the MINIMUM requirement to force a someone to spend their life amassing private records to turn over.

3.(AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE!) B has a history of demanding records and then failing to even pick them up OR pay the fees for the reproduction costs.... so Nejame asks B to pay IN ADVANCE and PROVE that the funds used to pay the reproduction fees COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES!!!

So, I'm loving this filing. To check it out for yourself, go to:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0129/185974...
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 01-29-2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: stop with the offensive name for Baez

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    Now that's a motion by a lawyer.
    Lol. My wife says if she ever does anything really bad she is hiring him and only him.. Maybe Baez will use this for his class

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by treciama View Post
    Nejame's filing to fight B's attempt to get every piece of paper that Equusearch had is a thing of BEAUTY!!

Among my favorite points that he makes are the following:

1. Florida courts have no power to order Texas-based Equusearch to do anything.

2. B's scatter-shot request for every piece of paper is proof that he has NO clue whether there's any relevant info so B fails to meet the MINIMUM requirement to force a someone to spend their life amassing private records to turn over.

3.(AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE!) B has a history of demanding records and then failing to even pick them up OR pay the fees for the reproduction costs.... so Nejame asks B to pay IN ADVANCE and PROVE that the funds used to pay the reproduction fees COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES!!!

So, I'm loving this filing. To check it out for yourself, go to:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0129/185974...
    Wow! Have to love this motion! Nejame stuck it to Baez, he made all valid points. Now that is a motion. Not this he say she say, I wanna cry my feelings are hurt and they are picking at me and my client. Did they say when this motion is going to be heard? Tomorrow maybe? Anyone know?
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 01-29-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: quoted post was edited

I hope MN is ready for the venom that will no doubt come his way from the As for refusing to help out Casey.

MN Rocks!!
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Great professional job Nejame has done!

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by Drivenon View Post
    http://www.4shared.com/file/83153432...honyCasey.html

Motion docs objecting to Baez motion to TES

IMHO Nejame should not handle this case because he was counsel for the parents.

Tim's assertion that there is not proof that he searched in that area is wrong, he himself said he searched that area.

The statement that Baez had requested tip info then not picked it up is pretty poor. It is true that Baez requested that info, but Law Enforcement made up a disk with primarily psychis tips which caused a financial hardship on this defendent in my opinion. The family would have had to pay over $900 for the worthless psychic tips before having another disk made up of legitimate tips resulting in another $900 for a second disk.

Why so many games by LE? You would think that they would not want to do anything to mess up their case and cause any reason for a mistrial or an appeal! This "game" by the prosecution needs to stop!
    "Your words and actions should reflect how you would want someone to act and speak towards you"

TruthSeeker not Truth Seeker. No space between Truth and Seeker. My post are my opinion unless a link is posted.

NeJame ROCKS!

Wow. I just read the document and almost had to give him a standing ovation in front of my monitor. He is six feet and bullet proof today. Not only did he kick JB in his legal cajones about seven times, he gave him a back handed yotch slap before walking away. If I ever need an attorney for so much as a parking ticket I am going to call him. This totally made my day.
    Last edited by chicoliving; 01-30-2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: enough of the little 'asides'

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast