Nejame Files Motion to Strike for TES/Baez 7/16/09 Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's a motion by a lawyer.

I hope Tim NEVER has to turn one paper over to Baez. All the information is from volunteers who gave up their time to help find a missing child that Baez's client knew exactly where she was. In my opinion, Baez is out for himself, using every argument he can to keep his face in the news, he just needs to realize...the news about him is not always good.

Nejame's filing to fight B's attempt to get every piece of paper that Equusearch had is a thing of BEAUTY!!

Among my favorite points that he makes are the following:

1. Florida courts have no power to order Texas-based Equusearch to do anything.

2. B's scatter-shot request for every piece of paper is proof that he has NO clue whether there's any relevant info so B fails to meet the MINIMUM requirement to force a someone to spend their life amassing private records to turn over.

3.(AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE!) B has a history of demanding records and then failing to even pick them up OR pay the fees for the reproduction costs.... so Nejame asks B to pay IN ADVANCE and PROVE that the funds used to pay the reproduction fees COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES!!!

So, I'm loving this filing. To check it out for yourself, go to:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0129/185974...

Nejame's filing to fight B's attempt to get every piece of paper that Equusearch had is a thing of BEAUTY!!

Among my favorite points that he makes are the following:

1. Florida courts have no power to order Texas-based Equusearch to do anything.

2. B's scatter-shot request for every piece of paper is proof that he has NO clue whether there's any relevant info so B fails to meet the MINIMUM requirement to force a someone to spend their life amassing private records to turn over.

3.(AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE!) B has a history of demanding records and then failing to even pick them up OR pay the fees for the reproduction costs.... so Nejame asks B to pay IN ADVANCE and PROVE that the funds used to pay the reproduction fees COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES!!!

So, I'm loving this filing. To check it out for yourself, go to:

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0129/185974...

Wow! Have to love this motion! Nejame stuck it to Baez, he made all valid points. Now that is a motion. Not this he say she say, I wanna cry my feelings are hurt and they are picking at me and my client. Did they say when this motion is going to be heard? Tomorrow maybe? Anyone know?

I hope MN is ready for the venom that will no doubt come his way from the As for refusing to help out Casey.

IMHO Nejame should not handle this case because he was counsel for the parents.

Tim's assertion that there is not proof that he searched in that area is wrong, he himself said he searched that area.

The statement that Baez had requested tip info then not picked it up is pretty poor. It is true that Baez requested that info, but Law Enforcement made up a disk with primarily psychis tips which caused a financial hardship on this defendent in my opinion. The family would have had to pay over $900 for the worthless psychic tips before having another disk made up of legitimate tips resulting in another $900 for a second disk.

Why so many games by LE? You would think that they would not want to do anything to mess up their case and cause any reason for a mistrial or an appeal! This "game" by the prosecution needs to stop!

Wow. I just read the document and almost had to give him a standing ovation in front of my monitor. He is six feet and bullet proof today. Not only did he kick JB in his legal cajones about seven times, he gave him a back handed yotch slap before walking away. If I ever need an attorney for so much as a parking ticket I am going to call him. This totally made my day.

Tim's assertion that there is not proof that he searched in that area is wrong, he himself said he searched that area.

The statement that Baez had requested tip info then not picked it up is pretty poor. It is true that Baez requested that info, but Law Enforcement made up a disk with primarily psychis tips which caused a financial hardship on this defendent in my opinion. The family would have had to pay over $900 for the worthless psychic tips before having another disk made up of legitimate tips resulting in another $900 for a second disk.

Why so many games by LE? You would think that they would not want to do anything to mess up their case and cause any reason for a mistrial or an appeal! This "game" by the prosecution needs to stop!

Actually, Tim said they attempted to search the site but it was underwater at the time. In the interest of preserving any evidence found there, they opted not to conduct the search.

Check out Nancy Grace show from December 11- this is where he said that.

IWhy so many games by LE? You would think that they would not want to do anything to mess up their case and cause any reason for a mistrial or an appeal! This "game" by the prosecution needs to stop!

Except this motion wasn't filed by the prosecution/LE? MOO

:rolleyes:

Thank you for posting a link to the motion-- it was exciting to read!!

It's pretty powerful that this specific motion stands so far apart from the motions we've seen from Baez. This motion is certainly well done, but this is how this stuff is supposed to look. Baez generally fails to cite the relevant case law and statutes in his own pleadings --which are often, to quote Nejame "critically flawed and deficient." :clap:LOL:clap:

IF JB finds a way to gain access to these records, I think Nejame's request for advance fees and costs will definitely be granted. I would bet a lot that the defense will no longer want the records if and when they have to advance the costs of production.

Basically, this motion reads like commentary on Casey's approach to life and I love it -- She's wrong. She's trying to hold others responsible for her failures, without regard for the rules of society or the needs and rights of others. Casey Anthony is, IMO, critically flawed and deficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth