758 users online (152 members and 606 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

ISSUES - JVM Thurs., 1/29/09

From the People mag article, pertaining to FBI lab results:

When source was asked why the duct tape is so important, the source said to, "read between the lines". JVM and panel agree that there's either fingerprints or epithelial cells on the duct tape. Another "nail in the coffin".
    Last edited by Patty G; 01-30-2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Show title is ISSUES!!!! This helps if a search is needed.

What about Defense atty Jaynie W., saying,
    "it doesn't matter to a defense attorney whether their client is guilty or innocent"

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    "it doesn't matter to a defense attorney whether their client is guilty or innocent"
    look who she has defended!!!

JB wants all fingerprint evidence, so I bet kc fingerprints are all over the knife, tape, sticker and everything!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Whaaat? I missed that...hubby blabbing in the background as usual.

What a thing to say.....

Also on JVM a few minutes ago, a caller asked somthing about Caylee's paternity, and one of the panel stated that some while back in an interview with CA, she asked CA about the father of Caylee, and CA's response was "no one will ever know that." Another of the panel stated that sounded like CA was protecting someone. JVM said she thought it just sounded like CA doesn't know. Opinions anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Also on JVM a few minutes ago, a caller asked somthing about Caylee's paternity, and one of the panel stated that some while back in an interview with CA, she asked CA about the father of Caylee, and CA's response was "no one will ever know that." Another of the panel stated that sounded like CA was protecting someone. JVM said she thought it just sounded like CA doesn't know. Opinions anyone?
    IMO, CA KNOWS! and is protecting a family member...........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

BTW, WELCOME just saw you are new to WS!!
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton_Candy View Post
    From the People mag article, pertaining to FBI lab results:

When source was asked why the duct tape is so important, the source said to, "read between the lines". JVM and panel agree that there's either fingerprints or epithelial cells on the duct tape. Another "nail in the coffin".
    another WELCOME!
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist

Because Jane Weintraub said it, I did a double take.
    Last edited by Roze; 01-29-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: typo

No one anywhere,anytime has seemed to want to address Caylee's paternity. Some big secret. Not that JB is wanting to know more about JG's status as far as paternity, maybe something will come out about this big "secret" in this case.
    Last edited by Nonni Brenda; 01-30-2009 at 01:32 AM.

No one anywhere,anytime has seemed to want to address Caylee's paternity. Some big secret. Not that JB is wanting to know more about JG's status as far as paternity, maybe something will come out about this big "secret" in this case.
    Correction on my previous post: text should be Now that JB, not "Not that JB". sorry
    Last edited by Nonni Brenda; 01-30-2009 at 01:33 AM.

No one anywhere,anytime has seemed to want to address Caylee's paternity. Some big secret. Not that JB is wanting to know more about Jessee Grund's status as far as paternity, maybe something will come out about this big "secret" in this case.
    I don't get how this will help him. If the paternity test showed he wasn't the father, how is this a defense? Or why does he need it?

This is just another example of Cindy "harboring something, you won't get to know"........CONTROL Even if she didn't know she would say something like this. The woman makes me want to

On GVS on the tour of the house & backyard, Cindy said, "Caylee never had a father" Huge Red flag to me! She didn't want any father in the picture, competing with Her

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

I'm sure what she means is that it doesn't matter because EVERYONE deserves a fair trial and representation whether they are guilty or innocent - doesn't matter...

right?

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    I'm sure what she means is that it doesn't matter because EVERYONE deserves a fair trial and representation whether they are guilty or innocent - doesn't matter...

right?
    Yes, that is what she meant. Everyone is entitled to "zealous" defense within the confines of the law... or something to that effect.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast