1124 users online (279 members and 845 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man Killed 6 Pets Execution-style With His 6 Kids Watching

omg .. i have known this guy my whole life he lives across the street from where my grandparents lived when they were alive .. this is NOT the person i knew i saw him last week in the store ffs he was never a bad man .. he was kind and thoughtful most of his life !!! (i see him and say hi and talk quite often he comes up to where i work ).. this breaks my heart so much .. i dont understand what happened to him to make him do this .. the man i know never ever wouldve omg .. im just at a loss for words im SO sick about this .. http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/38565457.html
    here is the link to the story

i just dont understand my heart is just broken for the kids and his parents and those poor animals right now .. and for him ,,he was NEVER like this .. ive known him since he was 5 years old !!! his dad and mom drank a real lot when we were kids though but they were never bad people .. just silly i feel like im gonna have a panic attack

Those poor kids! OMG, I cannot imagine having to watch that. I cry when animals get killed in the road.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    Those poor kids! OMG, I cannot imagine having to watch that. I cry when animals get killed in the road.
    yeah me too .. now im REALLY questioning my judgment in people .. i guess i have a crappy one

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I'm not an animal person. Never have been. I would never hurt an animal though. This is sad. I feel for the kids. Why would someone do this? Of course I don't understand how someone could kill their kids, wife and themselves, but it sure is happening a lot lately.

what is wrong with people. Makes me want to shake them, and ask wth were you thinking.

How horrible for those kids! And the mother telling them not to talk about what happened is sick also.

We never know what goes on behind closed doors so don't feel bad about being fooled by him, so often it's the people who seem the nicest, maybe because they put more effort into fooling people.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Maybe he's a psychopath. IMO the mother is just as bad if she stays around some fruitcake who did that to her children.

I find it hard to believe that this is the first time this guy has been out of control and abusive in that home. And I bet this isn't the first time the mom has told the kids not to tell about something. It's the old "you never know what goes on behind closed doors" situation.

A measly thousand dollars bail! WTF? It's bad enough he killed the animals....but with the children watching! He's not worth the air he sucks in on a daily basis. It's too bad society doesn't have tougher penaltys for crimes against animals. DP would be fine by me.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    I read the name of the thread - can't read the contents - nope, nope, nope, can't do it.

I say execute the basturd and let 6 animals watch.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Oh I am so sorry you must feel so heartbroken being someone you know
    it really makes you question yourself doesnt it BUT DO NOT - this is nothing to do with your judgement
    Deputies got a phone call early Wednesday morning that something was wrong at family’s home south of Boyd on County Highway ‘D.’ Investigators are still trying to figure out exactly what happened, but they say Knez had been drinking.

Knez and Chrystalyn Adcock have been together for 8 years. She says Knez was upset that his parent’s dog killed her dog on Tuesday. She didn't want to go on camera says they had at least 12 beers each before going to a bar in Stanley late Tuesday night.

Sometime after the kids started getting up for school Wednesday morning, she says Knez shot 4 cats and 2 dogs. Deputies say Knez rounded up the 6 animals and killed them execution-style, in front of his kids. They say this is one of the worst cases of animal abuse they can remember.

There is much more at link

They have stopped him having accsess to his kids too

GOOD

Until he stops drinking

You know what they say amd its true that this is the prelude to something VERY BAD

Killing of animals

Killing of children ? or adults ?

How does someone like this in a mobile home - I presume that he is a low income earner ? How does someone like this OWN A gun to start with ?

I am so thankful that we have strict gun regulations here.. You can not just OWN a gun and I am very thankful for that

And Poco LOL I know its not funny but that was kinda funny in a weird way - and i am sure you know what i mean LOL

I have a BIG heart for animals. This is horrible. These kids will carry this with them the rest of their lives, and to top it off, he made the daughter clean up the mess. I feel for these children and hope they get the care they need to cope with this terrible situation. Anyone that is capable of killing animals is capable of a lot more IMO. As I said I have a BIG heart for animals and of course, children. I wish I had not read this.

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    yeah me too .. now im REALLY questioning my judgment in people .. i guess i have a crappy one
    I am sure that your judgement is just fine. The problem is that we only see what people allow us to see. I have a really great friend who is in prison for killing his kids mother. I never would have thought he had it in him because he was the sweetest person in the world to me.
    Happy New Years

This stuff makes me SO angry, depressed and sick of the world. Domestic and agricultural animals are the most defenseless, exploited and undervalued creatures on the planet. At least defenseless human-beings, e.g children and the elderly, are protected by law even if they can’t physically protect themselves from those who may prey upon them. The animals that live with us and amongst us have no rights or laws of protection whatsoever apparently.
    Cases of animal cruelty are rarely even prosecuted and when they are the offender usually walks away with a slap on the hand and a minimal fine. The only reason this case has received so much attention is because of the impact it had on the children.
    Sadly I realize the issue of animal welfare is not of a major concern to most people but perhaps if there were harsher penalties and monitoring of these offenders we could prevent them graduating to the abuse and murder of HUMAN victims.
    In this case there WERE human victims. I feel terrible for these children. Its obvious from the actions of the offender and their mother that these children have been silently tolerating extremely dangerous/unhealthy conditions for sometime now- as per usual unnoticed by child protection agencies.
    Last edited by elsietatou; 01-30-2009 at 09:04 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    I read the name of the thread - can't read the contents - nope, nope, nope, can't do it.

I say execute the basturd and let 6 animals watch.
    I'm with you, Poco.
    what a sick POS!!

thx you guys .. yeah this is hard on me because i grew up knowing him .. and i cant wrap my brain around it .. i dont understand and i never will .. those kids are the sweetest kids they dont deserve this .. he used to be such a wonderful dad .. but that woman he is with is only the mother to some of the kids the mother is her sister .. she dumped him and the kids and took off with his brother .. then left him now she is back in fla someplace .. she really screwed him over badly .. one of his kids "is his brothers" yet he took him in as his own .. mabey he just finally snapped i dont know and the thing is .. he used to love animals .. the person i knew used to nurse them back to health when he was a kid ..even when he was a young man .. i dont get it ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast