WI - Man Killed 6 Pets Execution-style With His 6 Kids Watching

zadari

Reaction score
omg .. i have known this guy my whole life he lives across the street from where my grandparents lived when they were alive .. this is NOT the person i knew i saw him last week in the store ffs :( he was never a bad man .. he was kind and thoughtful most of his life !!! (i see him and say hi and talk quite often he comes up to where i work ).. this breaks my heart so much .. i dont understand what happened to him to make him do this .. the man i know never ever wouldve omg .. im just at a loss for words im SO sick about this .. http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/38565457.html
here is the link to the story :(

i just dont understand my heart is just broken for the kids and his parents and those poor animals right now .. and for him ,,he was NEVER like this .. ive known him since he was 5 years old !!! his dad and mom drank a real lot when we were kids though but they were never bad people .. just silly i feel like im gonna have a panic attack

Those poor kids! OMG, I cannot imagine having to watch that. I cry when animals get killed in the road.
yeah me too .. now im REALLY questioning my judgment in people .. i guess i have a crappy one :(

I'm not an animal person. Never have been. I would never hurt an animal though. This is sad. I feel for the kids. Why would someone do this? Of course I don't understand how someone could kill their kids, wife and themselves, but it sure is happening a lot lately.

what is wrong with people. Makes me want to shake them, and ask wth were you thinking.

How horrible for those kids! And the mother telling them not to talk about what happened is sick also.

We never know what goes on behind closed doors so don't feel bad about being fooled by him, so often it's the people who seem the nicest, maybe because they put more effort into fooling people.

VB

Maybe he's a psychopath. IMO the mother is just as bad if she stays around some fruitcake who did that to her children.

I find it hard to believe that this is the first time this guy has been out of control and abusive in that home. And I bet this isn't the first time the mom has told the kids not to tell about something. It's the old "you never know what goes on behind closed doors" situation.

A measly thousand dollars bail! WTF? :furious: It's bad enough he killed the animals....but with the children watching! :sick: He's not worth the air he sucks in on a daily basis. It's too bad society doesn't have tougher penaltys for crimes against animals. DP would be fine by me.

I read the name of the thread - can't read the contents - nope, nope, nope, can't do it.

I say execute the basturd and let 6 animals watch.

Oh I am so sorry :( you must feel so heartbroken being someone you know
it really makes you question yourself doesnt it BUT DO NOT - this is nothing to do with your judgement :blowkiss:
Deputies got a phone call early Wednesday morning that something was wrong at family’s home south of Boyd on County Highway ‘D.’ Investigators are still trying to figure out exactly what happened, but they say Knez had been drinking.

Knez and Chrystalyn Adcock have been together for 8 years. She says Knez was upset that his parent’s dog killed her dog on Tuesday. She didn't want to go on camera says they had at least 12 beers each before going to a bar in Stanley late Tuesday night.

Sometime after the kids started getting up for school Wednesday morning, she says Knez shot 4 cats and 2 dogs. Deputies say Knez rounded up the 6 animals and killed them execution-style, in front of his kids. They say this is one of the worst cases of animal abuse they can remember.

There is much more at link :(

They have stopped him having accsess to his kids too

GOOD

Until he stops drinking

You know what they say amd its true that this is the prelude to something VERY BAD

Killing of animals

Killing of children ? or adults ?

How does someone like this in a mobile home - I presume that he is a low income earner ? How does someone like this OWN A gun to start with ?

I am so thankful that we have strict gun regulations here.. You can not just OWN a gun and I am very thankful for that

And Poco LOL I know its not funny :( but that was kinda funny in a weird way - and i am sure you know what i mean LOL

I have a BIG heart for animals. This is horrible. These kids will carry this with them the rest of their lives, and to top it off, he made the daughter clean up the mess. I feel for these children and hope they get the care they need to cope with this terrible situation. Anyone that is capable of killing animals is capable of a lot more IMO. As I said I have a BIG heart for animals and of course, children. I wish I had not read this.

yeah me too .. now im REALLY questioning my judgment in people .. i guess i have a crappy one :(

I am sure that your judgement is just fine. The problem is that we only see what people allow us to see. I have a really great friend who is in prison for killing his kids mother. I never would have thought he had it in him because he was the sweetest person in the world to me.

This stuff makes me SO angry, depressed and sick of the world. Domestic and agricultural animals are the most defenseless, exploited and undervalued creatures on the planet. At least defenseless human-beings, e.g children and the elderly, are protected by law even if they can’t physically protect themselves from those who may prey upon them. The animals that live with us and amongst us have no rights or laws of protection whatsoever apparently.
Cases of animal cruelty are rarely even prosecuted and when they are the offender usually walks away with a slap on the hand and a minimal fine. The only reason this case has received so much attention is because of the impact it had on the children.
Sadly I realize the issue of animal welfare is not of a major concern to most people but perhaps if there were harsher penalties and monitoring of these offenders we could prevent them graduating to the abuse and murder of HUMAN victims.
In this case there WERE human victims. I feel terrible for these children. Its obvious from the actions of the offender and their mother that these children have been silently tolerating extremely dangerous/unhealthy conditions for sometime now- as per usual unnoticed by child protection agencies.

I read the name of the thread - can't read the contents - nope, nope, nope, can't do it.

I say execute the basturd and let 6 animals watch.

I'm with you, Poco.
:mad::furious: what a sick !!

thx you guys .. yeah this is hard on me because i grew up knowing him .. and i cant wrap my brain around it .. i dont understand and i never will .. those kids are the sweetest kids they dont deserve this .. he used to be such a wonderful dad .. but that woman he is with is only the mother to some of the kids the mother is her sister .. she dumped him and the kids and took off with his brother .. then left him now she is back in fla someplace .. she really screwed him over badly .. one of his kids "is his brothers" yet he took him in as his own .. mabey he just finally snapped i dont know :( and the thing is .. he used to love animals .. the person i knew used to nurse them back to health when he was a kid ..even when he was a young man .. i dont get it ..:(

I find it hard to believe that this is the first time this guy has been out of control and abusive in that home. And I bet this isn't the first time the mom has told the kids not to tell about something. It's the old "you never know what goes on behind closed doors" situation.

STEADFAST, I agree with you. He may have never shown his true self to zadari, but obviously he had problems way before this incident. I can't imagine harming anyone (much less killing them unless in self defense or defense of my family) much less children or animals.

I guess the only good thing that might come of this is that it wasn't the children he murdered and now maybe they can be taken out of that environment (away from the mother too). Hopefully it's to a safe, loving place (not like some of the foster homes we've been reading about).

Those poor babies (the kids and the furbabies). I can't believe his bail was only $1,000.

Oh I am so sorry :( you must feel so heartbroken being someone you know
it really makes you question yourself doesnt it BUT DO NOT - this is nothing to do with your judgement :blowkiss:

There is much more at link :(

They have stopped him having accsess to his kids too

GOOD

Until he stops drinking

You know what they say amd its true that this is the prelude to something VERY BAD

Killing of animals

Killing of children ? or adults ?

How does someone like this in a mobile home - I presume that he is a low income earner ? How does someone like this OWN A gun to start with ?

I am so thankful that we have strict gun regulations here.. You can not just OWN a gun and I am very thankful for that

And Poco LOL I know its not funny :( but that was kinda funny in a weird way - and i am sure you know what i mean LOL
actually he works at the old presto plant .not sure of the name of it now .. they make diapers or something there .. i guess the pay was pretty good . and NOOO ive never seen this side of him im just in total shock

actually he works at the old presto plant .not sure of the name of it now .. they make diapers or something there .. i guess the pay was pretty good . and NOOO ive never seen this side of him im just in total shock

Many abusers are extremely likable outside of the home. It's often a complete shock to long-time friends when they find out the horrific things some "nice guys" do to their families.

OT: I read your post as they make diapers at the old pesto plant. Eeewww!

I have a BIG heart for animals. This is horrible. These kids will carry this with them the rest of their lives, and to top it off, he made the daughter clean up the mess. I feel for these children and hope they get the care they need to cope with this terrible situation. Anyone that is capable of killing animals is capable of a lot more IMO. As I said I have a BIG heart for animals and of course, children. I wish I had not read this.

I am guessing that the poor eleven year old that stayed home to clean up the mess wasn't able to face going to school. Poor kids....

Zadari, my heart breaks for you and these children. Please don't blame yourself for not being able to see him for what he is. Most people like this are experts at fooling even their closest loved ones, that is all part of how they get away with it. I meean no offense to you I know he was a friend of yours, but I am terrified for these children. Obviously Mom is more concerned about his well being than the children since she asked them to keep it quiet. I also have to wonder if the 11 year old who stayed home from school CHOSE to do so or was made to do so. This comment made is alarming to me, considering the kids may be very good at covering up for their Dad for fear of retaliation:
He also says deputies have been out to the Knez home in the past for child welfare calls but never found anything this serious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back