1167 users online (254 members and 913 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lord Have Mercy

Not only this ajc writer can't spell but now someone has evicted a 94 year old from a nursing home. Words fail me at this overall stupidity.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...ge_tab_newstab

Sounds like dementia on the part of the 94 year old SPRY resident. If anyone should be arrested it should be the director of the facility, or whoever pulls the purse strings. If this place was adequately staffed.... this never would have happened someone would have intervened.

This reminds me of the time when I was 7 and I was mad at the neighbor girl. I had a cast on my arm and she ticked me off.... I do not remember why I was mad, but I hit her on the head very hard with my casted hand. The only reason I remember this is because my FATHER spanked me with his uncasted BELT.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    Sounds like dementia on the part of the 94 year old SPRY resident. If anyone should be arrested it should be the director of the facility, or whoever pulls the purse strings. If this place was adequately staffed.... this never would have happened someone would have intervened.

This reminds me of the time when I was 7 and I was mad at the neighbor girl. I had a cast on my arm and she ticked me off.... I do not remember why I was mad, but I hit her on the head very hard with my casted hand. The only reason I remember this is because my FATHER spanked me with his uncasted BELT.
    Of course she has dementia. Agree that someone wasn't taking care. Listen, I do this 24/7 for a 95 year old. I have a secondary caregiver. The things that we experience are extraordinary and our client is lucky to have us.But, arrested? Jesus, this is surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    Not only this ajc writer can't spell but now someone has evicted a 94 year old from a nursing home. Words fail me at this overall stupidity.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...ge_tab_newstab
    Most writers don't do their own headlines. Likely it was not the author.

That is really silly. How ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Most writers don't do their own headlines. Likely it was not the author.

That is really silly. How ridiculous.
    How so? You must have experience that I don't have. Please help.