895 users online (131 members and 764 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: How did the Body Get placed in the Woods near the A's?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • KC acted alone and put her body there?

230 92.00%
  • Someone in the A's moved the Body there?

18 7.20%
  • Jose had the Body Moved there?

1 0.40%
  • Some other person outside the A's, Jose, private Investiagtors put the body there?

1 0.40%

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Were Caylee's Remains Moved?

Could Caylee have been someplace else before her body was found near the home. I am starting to think so. I think someone moved her body from where it was and placed it in those woods. But why would they use Trash Bags still from the A's home along with Caylees belongings.

Please see link::

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A former Los Angeles Police homicide detective does not believe the woods where Caylee Anthonysí remains were found are the first place someone left her after she died.

Well, the body was definitely in the Pontiac, but I thought forensics had proven that the body had been there for several months because of plant growth. Or, were they just working on trying to prove that? This case makes my head spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope for the Best View Post
    Well, the body was definitely in the Pontiac, but I thought forensics had proven that the body had been there for several months because of plant growth. Or, were they just working on trying to prove that? This case makes my head spin.
    She was in the back yard first if she died at home as the cadvar dogs hit back there so it would pick up the soil from there. Also the trunk and the tires of KCs car would have soil on them also.
    so it would show the soil from the back yard to trunk to place where body was found. This is not a hard thing to figure out.
    SO much care in throwing her out had to be either CA or CA... no one else would be able to do this but we have all been shocked before so who knows anymore?

I am confident that the forensics will prove that Caylee's remains went from KC's trunk to the the dumping grounds.

Now...whether KC did a solo dump act without the aid of another, (ex: past or last boyfriend) that may be another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope for the Best View Post
    If you take a moment above a read what Fox News has wriiten, it says that soil was also found in the trunk of the car. So that goes to show she had the body hidden someplace else.

I wonder if the Cadaver dogs sniffed under the A's house??

Wonder if the Dogs were taken back to the A's backyard they could detect anything this late in the game.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    Could Caylee have been someplace else before her body was found near the home. I am starting to think so. I think someone moved her body from where it was and placed it in those woods. But why would they use Trash Bags still from the A's home along with Caylees belongings.
    I'm thinking not. Unless you're meaning that KC hid her in the backyard for a day or two and then put her in the trunk.

TM went to the scene and saw the actual spot and says she had been there a long time. You also have to remember that after the story broke, that house was under 24/7 observation by of all people, the media. No one would have dared bring a decomposing body into the neighborhood and dump it in the woods 1/3 of a mile from the suspects house with LE and media crawling all over the place.

I voted KC put her there. I just can't see people hauling around a dead baby from place to place. Can't even imagine it.

I think she was in the backyard a couple days and then she put her in the trunk for a week or so and then dumped her where she was found.

Quote Originally Posted by FIND'HER View Post
    If you take a moment above a read what Fox News has wriiten, it says that soil was also found in the trunk of the car. So that goes to show she had the body hidden someplace else.

I wonder if the Cadaver dogs sniffed under the A's house??

Wonder if the Dogs were taken back to the A's backyard they could detect anything this late in the game.
    Yes the dogs can detect decomp for a long long time, if the smells were not covered up by GA putting lime down all over to get the smell out.
    This is part of the reason that I think the dogs didnt hit down the street.
    I also think this is why no one smelled her little body.

I believe that KC acted alone and put the body there, but I agree that, at some point, she set the bag or body down in the back yard.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

I believe Casey hid Caylee's body (already in the trash bag) somewhere on or near the Anthony's property for 2+ days. On the 18th, Casey went back to retrieve Caylee and to borrow a shovel from the neighbor. Somehow the garbage bag was damaged and fluids escaped into the trunk creating the signature odor. This is when Casey disposed of Caylee's remains on Suburban. JMO

I think Casey either buried or at least lay the body in the corners of the yard where there's dirt because dirt was in the trunk. I don't believe anyone helped her, or that any of them would do something like that. I don't trust George and think he might have done things later, such as lyming the yard in July when he figured it all out. The little dogs of Cindy's may have been acting strange out back and that caused Casey to move the body.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I voted KC put her there. I just can't see people hauling around a dead baby from place to place. Can't even imagine it.
    People -> no.
    Person (of interest) -> yes.

well, um, it had to be there awhile for plants to grow through the skeleton. what motive would jb or the pi's have to move it? I can't imagine the A's moving it, and if they did, why not move it further away from their home? makes no sense. If someone other than kc did this, kc would have reported her missing.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    I think she was in the backyard a couple days and then she put her in the trunk for a week or so and then dumped her where she was found.
    I agree with this, along with Caylee's blanket and toy, thinking she'd go back later when the coast was clear and move her, only hurricane Fay came in and then after the 911 call, too many people around to go move her again.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast