Motions Hearing - Fri., Jan. 30, 2009 @8:30 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
Please wait until court starts this morning to discuss the hearing.

ALSO, this is not about Casey's appearance, or the ability of the lawyers etc. Thank you!​
:)

Well, I did not see Casey walk in, but she does have civillian clothing on. That would so not happen in Louisiana!

It is live on HLN right now showing the interior of the courtroom and Casey.

The links are gone from the sticky thread for the live hearing. Can someone post those please?

I see it at myfox. the links at wesh and wftv not working yet. weird. How come KC gets to wear streetwear at this hearing? Thats unusual for pretrial hearings!

Pre trial hearing usually no civilian clothes unless out on bond in FL. Must be special I guess?

Is it normal procedure in FL for the defendant to be uncuffed and in street clothes during a hearing such as this?

Is it normal procedure in FL for the defendant to be uncuffed and in street clothes during a hearing such as this?

Commentator is saying that this shows its a "Serious" haering. I'm listening on clickorlando

I see it at myfox. the links at wesh and wftv not working yet. weird. How come KC gets to wear streetwear at this hearing? Thats unusual for pretrial hearings!

Yes, and I cannot believe it! She would not in Louisiana! She would have jail issue on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth