Defense at crime scene jan. 30

Sdavidson11

You are not alone in this journey
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, JB stated during one of his court room discussions that Mr. Lee would be in FL during the end of Jan. for some reason. It is my opinion that is the reason the defense is now at the crime scene. What will they find and do we trust HL?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18609060/detail.html#-

They were immediately out there after the hearing and plan on returning over and over and over.

second section.

Defense Searches Remains Site

Meanwhile, Anthony's defense team on Friday searched the wooded area where Caylee's remains were discovered. The search occurred just hours after the defense was granted permission to search the site by a judge in a court hearing.

Sources close to the case told Local 6 News that the search was the first of many that the defense team will make to the site.

The defense team did not answer any questions after searching the site.

WHY are they doing this? Do they really expect to find anything? The place was scoured for weeks by LE, do they really think LE missed something? If so, WHAT? Are they looking for something specific that they know has not been recovered? I'm confident there is yet another bizarre twist in this case in the very near future and I predict a trial altering find uggg... I mean plant. Like maybe a fingernail belonging to Zany the nanny. Whatever they find, I for one will never believe LE missed it.

WHY are they doing this? Do they really expect to find anything? The place was scoured for weeks by LE, do they really think LE missed something? If so, WHAT? Are they looking for something specific that they know has not been recovered? I'm confident there is yet another bizarre twist in this case in the very near future and I predict a trial altering find uggg... I mean plant. Like maybe a fingernail belonging to Zany the nanny. Whatever they find, I for one will never believe LE missed it.

I don't understand what they could find. Even if they found something I not sure how they can present in court. I am sure all kinda people has been through that site.

:confused:

I don't understand what they could find. Even if they found something I not sure how they can present in court. I am sure all kinda people has been through that site.

From what I infer it will be to address how the long the body was there by current entomology and plant growth comparative to what the prosecution experts say.

I was thinking this same thing tfrohning. Has the scene been completely secured since the LE released it? From what I understand it became a site of curiosity for many people. Can we be absolutely certain that no one has trespassed on that property and inadvertantly left behind something?

I do wonder what it is they are looking for exactly?

And they were already granted access to the site after the State was done gathering evidence, but they declined. :waitasec:

Nobody's witholding anything relevant. JB has a public record for scattershot requests, with no follow through.

He was allowed access to the area, right after it was searched for remains. He said "no" weeks later he comes back and demands access for an "entymologist" who isn't even on the witness list.

The guy is desperate.

He didn't even SPECIFY area, when he filed his motion!

Your bolded (by me) proclamation is false.

WFTV
Detectives finished their search of the area late Saturday afternoon. "No Trespassing" signs have been posted and a camera is watching over the property, which is less than a half a mile from the home of her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Minutes after a convoy of investigators pulled out of the search scene, a crowd of people marched down Suburban Drive so they could have a first look at the area where Caylee was found. Deputies said any cars parked along the road would be towed.

"This is private property," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "Onlookers do not have the right to go in the property. They could be subject to arrest."

FOX
Also on Wednesday, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, filed a motion to inspect the location where the remains of Caylee were discovered last month.

According to Orange County property records, the land on which the crime scene rests, belongs to a resident of Winter Park and is marked with "no trespassing" signs.

In the motion, Baez states that the owner has not responded to his requests to search the property and is asking for court intervention.

"The defense experts need access to the property in order to conduct a proper investigation of the pertinent items in relation to this case," the motion reads.

From the motion...

Attachments

• Baez motion for access.jpg
    Baez motion for access.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 323
Thanks for clearing that up Hot Dogs.

You are incorrect. JB talks about it here - he did in fact refuse:
http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html#

The Barrage of Suffering video. About 2 minutes into the tape.

I watched it. He explains how "our experts" advised that an examination would not be advantageous without schematic drawings and other explanations of the scene from CSI. He goes on to say "We want to bring them down to do serious work...". He is saying he wants to conduct an examination and he wants CSI documents to help the exam. But this is still seperate from legal access to a site that is marked "No Trespassing". Even if OCSO provided him with the schematics he requested, he would still require permission from the property owner to avoid charges of trespassing.

Here is the myth: Jose Baez was granted permission to legally enter the crime scene after OCSO completed their investigation, but in spite of this permission, he refused.

This may be o.t sorta...but iirc...dr lee and mr. baden worked for phil sp defense... once the police finished combing the livingroom crime scene when lana was murdered, the above defense experts moved in to do thier own investigation... they found the missing piece of fingernail that the police couldnt locate... some speculated that it was not hers, and was planted by them... in any event the murder conviction resulted in a mistrial.
Again i heard of dr. lee finding evidence way after the police combed thru the scene... i am willing to bet that the defense will find other "missed" important evidence, that will help in establishing doubt in casey placing body there or murdering her daughter.

Ok, I'm preparing myself for the 'big defense team bombshell'.

I apologize in advance Mods, but I have no faith in the expertise of Dr Henry Lee or in his ability to be an honest and on the up & up person. I think he is underhanded, I don't just trust him, and I'm waiting expecting to hear of his find of some huge bombshell evidence that the State "overlooked".

If you listen closely to what both JB and LKB are saying, they state that there is no reason to inspect the crime scene until the SA hands over the discovery photos, etc, so they can see what the area was like when they came onto the scene. They were also kept off there by it being private property. I heard LE saying they would have to get permission from the property owner.

Now, since they went onto the scene to inspect I would assume that the SA has finally handed over what they needed so they have some idea what it looked like before.

As for finding more potential evidence, if you read the latest docs you will see that Henry L did find evidence in the trunk, handed it over to LE and they proceeded to do another search and collection after they left finding many more pieces of evidence that they then correctly processed. There were a lot of hairs stuck to pop cans and other garbage. Those docs are where I see what I suspected or wondered about previously. Was there any remnants of pork in the trash? From what I have been able to gather it looks like pig could be confused for human decomp. there were packages from both ham and cheese in there. If it were in the trunk for at least 2 weeks the maggots could easily have ingested any solid material that started out in the trash. But I'm sure the entomological tests will show what they ingested.

They may find anything LE left there that would not help their prosecution. If LE doesn't have it, they don't have to report it to the defence. That's they way it works.

The sad thing is, LE may have something they found but will never test it for fear the result that would contradict their position. That is also the way it works.

This is why the defense request's in court appear vague and seem to encompass so much. They are forced to ask for "everything" in order to make sure there isn't something that the LE would rather they never see.

That's the way it works!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back