1216 users online (216 members and 1000 guests)  

Websleuths News

Darlie Show on A&E

The biography channel is showing a special on 'Mother's Who Kill' on Sunday, Feb. 1 at 9EST. Link here: http://www.biography.com/listings/ep...iringid=404530

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Thanks for posting this, I haven't seen this one!

I just finished watching it and I still don't think she did it. I strongly suspect someone with a beard and glasses had something to do with it.

I also don't trust LE in this town; my adult son once had a speeding ticket he had not yet paid and they sent six officers to my home looking for him. Three at the front door, one on each side of my house and one in the alley. I guess the donut shop opened late that morning. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow_Ascending View Post
    The biography channel is showing a special on 'Mother's Who Kill' on Sunday, Feb. 1 at 9EST. Link here: http://www.biography.com/listings/ep...iringid=404530
    I wouldn't place much faith in this A&E show. They have a few things incorrect and they never show any of the evidence that convicted her..like blood evidence. You've got a juror who says he didn't see evidence..like photos...yet the trial testimony proves the photos of Darlie's bruises were shown to the jury...yes maybe he wasn't paying attention but she doesn't get a new trial for that. It's entertainment after all.